GTBot | Advanced Classic & Hardcore Bot | Gathering / Grinding / Honor Grind / Questing / Multibox menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SawyerMBlack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GtGOD! I want to apologize for my above statements.

The competing product I mentioned has turned out to be pretty disappointing. When my license expires for this product, I will purchase GTBot and begin my review process for it.

Originally, I had figured quality botting comes at a price of $50 on average. I am beginning to change my mind on that.

I so far have tested two products at the $50 price range and they both frustrate or frustrated me. I'll be posting a review for one of them when my license is up.

Again, apologies, and I look forward to starting a proper review process for GT Bot.

GTBot | Advanced Classic & Hardcore Bot | Gathering / Grinding / Honor Grind / Questing / Multibox
    SawyerMBlack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GtGOD! I want to apologize for my above statements.

The competing product I mentioned has turned out to be pretty disappointing. When my license expires for this product, I will purchase GTBot and begin my review process for it.

Originally, I had figured quality botting comes at a price of $50 on average. I am beginning to change my mind on that.

I so far have tested two products at the $50 price range and they both frustrate or frustrated me. I'll be posting a review for one of them when my license is up.

Again, apologies, and I look forward to starting a proper review process for GT Bot.

gtGod's Avatar Member Literal Botting God Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a problem mate, don't be harsh on yourself, every bot has its peaks and fails, none is perfect, we are at least consistent with the updates and are trying to make something near-perfect Ofcourse reviews and feedback is appreciated and necessity to improve the overall quality.
    Looking forward to your review

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

surfer9427's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like Orca Bot(quite bad) with few changes and different name as long as I can see, website not allowing to pay with credit card, just with cryptos or directly through a discord person, same wordpress site with differnet look and feel, and same prices starting from 50$, discord, are planning to upload at some point the videos you mention 1 month ago? Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by surfer9427 View Post
    This looks like Orca Bot(quite bad) with few changes and different name as long as I can see, website not allowing to pay with credit card, just with cryptos or directly through a discord person, same wordpress site with differnet look and feel, and same prices starting from 50$, discord, are planning to upload at some point the videos you mention 1 month ago? Thanks
    Yea we have been slow with videos tbh a lots of stuff going on behind the scene, yes this is indeed based on same source code as orca was, with at least 300hrs of development on top of that. Idk when you have used orca and had bad experience with it, but gtbot is working pretty much as it should. We are completely transparent with the updates and with whats working and what not.

I am unsure why you would feel safe providing your credit card details to a hack/bot provider? Please dont do that. Its shady business at least and i personally would not trust my finances with such-a company. No we are not going to enable it on site directly ever, there are resellers on our discord (community users that accept different type of payment methods to people that are having issues aquiring crypto).Our site is not wordpress idk how you can even say that.
    Best regards, hopefully my response gives you some insight on the topic. Will do my best to get those videos uploaded asap

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big update incoming for honor grind this week, transparent and vivid community, come check us out!

miwachiru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some help. I signed up for what I think is this bot. I haven't gotten any emails except from paypal. Created a help ticket on the helpdesk website. I'm out $40 now, no one has responded to my over week old ticket. Can I please get some help? When I went into paypal, it doesn't even list I have any active payments so I have NO way to stop this automatic payment from taking from me over and over

whosthis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send me a PM please - I am interested.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miwachiru View Post
    I need some help. I signed up for what I think is this bot. I haven't gotten any emails except from paypal. Created a help ticket on the helpdesk website. I'm out $40 now, no one has responded to my over week old ticket. Can I please get some help? When I went into paypal, it doesn't even list I have any active payments so I have NO way to stop this automatic payment from taking from me over and over

At least make a public statement that your auto-charging issue is not even with us, you have not purchased any of our products, rather you have purchased a baneto bot. Not cool on not updating your post with info.
    @whosthis checking.

Bot is updated for SoD and rotation updates are getting pushed daily

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

r306k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the Honor Grind work in SoD? ty

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by r306k View Post
    Does the Honor Grind work in SoD? ty
    yes ofcourse

giankr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban Rate?

Hello. Do you have any info on ban rate/ last ban?

kidplayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gtGod View Post
    GTBot Functionalities

Advanced Navigation System with custom mesh unstuck points (Community contributes to database of custom unstuck points making GTBot's navigation AWESOME)

Whisper Feature - Monitor READ/WRITE your in-game whispers via your phone/device

Fishing - Basic Fishing Feature with enchant and relog feature

Gathering - Harvest herbs on both Wotlk Classic & ERA/Hardcore realms

Mining - Mine ores on both Wotlk Classic & ERA/Hardcore realms

Skinning - Skin animals on both Wotlk Classic & ERA/Hardcore realms

Grinding - Grind enemies as a way of leveling purpose, or farm specific mobs towards goal

Multiboxing - Run Master/Slave bots in groups making you unstoppable

Advanced Rotations - Bot will perform better rotations cycle compared to most players

Honor Grind - Pick your battleground from our bot UI and let it farm honor for you

Dungeon Profile Creator - Easily create profiles for dungeons up to 5 bots with respective roles

GTBot+ is also available with base purchase. GTBot+ comes with advanced profile creator that allows user to create Quest Profiles, Custom learning patterns (Weapon skills/Riding), Take transports (Ships & Zeppelins) and much more.

Auto Vendor / Repair / Mail items / Auto Restock on food/water / Overall good bot logic
    Auto flee / Respawn on Graveyard / Weapon Swap / Trinket & CD usage

We have brought our community together and are working daily on producing as many profiles as humanly possible for free of charge. Currently working on fully automated QUESTING 1-60 & 1-80 for respective game versions.
    Reputation Farms, Grind Farms, Automated 1-450 professions (bot will learn for example mining/herbalism and max it out on its own without user interaction) and much more.

Our community is vividly active & works together with key to bring something special to this world.

GTBot requires a lua unlocker and currently only works on GTLauncher
    ]GTLauncher lua unlocker supports WIN 7 / WIN 10 / WIN 11 ALL VERSIONS

Purchase on our website!

GodTools

Does blizzARD not always catch these bots? the only one they couldnt catch was Pirox back years ago. they had to sue the kid and make him take it down. I just want a simple bot that i can use to shit in AShenvale PVP and be afk and get free rep when we win..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast