Fishers Friend AI! A new approach to fishing. FishingBot for Classic & Wotlk menu

User Tag List

FishersFriend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fishers Friend AI! A new approach to fishing. FishingBot for Classic & Wotlk

FishersFriend AI Beta Showcase - YouTube

I trained an AI Object detection model on fishing baits and made a fishing bot out of it.
    Now I am looking for Beta-Testers. Giving away free licenses and Beta-Testers will get some more benefits.

Current Features:
    - The bot works out of the box (just some game chatbox adjustments have to be set)
    - Bot works everywhere regardles of weather conditions or day and night cycle
    - Threshold Slider for adjusting Catch-Indicator (pixels the bait is alowed to move without triggering the right-click)
    - Image to text implementation (so the bot displays what he caught in its console)
    - Frame which displays what the AI model sees in real time
    - Checkbox to only display static image (saving ressources)
    - Available in two Themes

Updated Version:
    FishersFriend AI - Setup & How to use - YouTube

For more details check out the Discord:
    FishersFriend AI

Happy Fishing!
    Last edited by FishersFriend; 02-02-2024 at 11:54 AM.

Fishers Friend AI! A new approach to fishing. FishingBot for Classic & Wotlk
    gabert93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have tried this for a week or two now. Works really good so far and the developer is friendly and keeps adding new features. Highly recommend!

19gamer83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just now found this forum while searching for a new fishing bot. I'm currently using autofish and it works all right but randomly fails and I don't know why. If you're still looking for people to try yours out let me know.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, you can join the discord if you want more info about the program. You can also write me on discord if you have some specific questions, I'm always happy to help.

Zwt's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/83
    Trade Feedback
    14 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any1 tested this bot?

6. Thanks DCe, marTur (2 members gave Thanks to Zwt for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there. As of now there are around 20 people who have tested the bot and most of them as satisfied with what the program currently offers. It's still in development but the core features are already implemented.
    If you want more details about the bot or ask another user about the product please join the discord. Also feel free to write me on discord if you got any sepcific questions or need help with the setup!
    Cheers!

s1mply's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting warnings of virus when downloading the bot true browser. seams scetchy

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already replied to this on discord, but also want others to see that:

It's a general problem with EVERY python code/program which gets compiled into an exe-file. On top of that another issue why it is getting flagged is that the bot is capable of moving the mouse, making keyboard inputs (for the Chat-GPT Feature) and also can read files from folders (for loading the fishing icon, if you don't want to set it any time you start the bot) and also saves screenshots. So all in all it's no wonder it's getting flagged, since malicious programs would also make use of the same mechanics. I tried a lot of things to prevent this, like using different compilers and tried different methods for accessing the screenshots and things. Another point I want to make is, that if I wanted to spread some shady program I would just give it away for free. I started this project just for me, but thought at a certain point that other people would like it too and would motivate me to improve it even more.
    The program runs in a VM with some extra steps, so if you have any concerns try that, I would be happy to help you wiif you run into any problems. I know that it looks shady, but as I said there is nothing I can do about that and believe me I tried a lot. Here is some reddit conversation I stumbled across when I tried to solve it:
    reddit.com/r/learnpython/comments/sqfa9c/converting_py_to_an_exe_without_being_flagged_as/

Here is a comment from that article:
    As another user said, it is because it unsigned. Unsigned code that Microsoft does not a lot of hits on are automatically flagged out of caution.
    The only two ways to solve it:

- have others install the and use it / flag it safe to get Defender to mark it safe
    - get a code signing key and sign it (I think it is around $100/year)
    Last edited by FishersFriend; 03-15-2024 at 04:17 AM.

Zantzano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, any bot will pop your antivirus most likely

11. Thanks FishersFriend (1 members gave Thanks to Zantzano for this useful post)