0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hertz View Post
    I'm writing : 1.1 / 1.2/ 1.3 / NO COMMAS!
    Ok good.

Are you doing anything else?

If not its probably a problem you are having with adding it back to the patch with My Warcraft Studio...

[Guide] Fixing Size on Race to Race Swaps
    hertz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *ChAoS* View Post
    Ok good.

Are you doing anything else?

If not its probably a problem you are having with adding it back to the patch with My Warcraft Studio...
    nope... i'm doing all right... i've done a lot of model edits using this programs... it's only from orc to tauren... i can't get it to work
    Would u please try and do it and upload, please?

*ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope... i'm doing all right... i've done a lot of model edits using this programs... it's only from orc to tauren... i can't get it to work
    Would u please try and do it and upload, please?
    I can't do it tonight, and won't be on for most of the rest of the night. However, I can help you towards the end of the week. I haven't tested my guide for this particular edit (but I have for about 5 others). I have never encountered any problems and in concept it should work unless you are messing up somewhere. I'll take a look later this week.

hertz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K, thanks.

Kchi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I have tried your guide and it didn't turn out too well. For some reason, the texture of my Be (going from Male Tauren to Be) seem to be really old. As if the texture got compressed and shrink into a smaller space, it's understandable since the model is being shrunk. Also, i had the same problem with helm and shoulder. You think you can make a conversion from Tauren Male to Be Female? I'd appreciate it a lot, im sure many here would be too!!!

ichiigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason my char isnt Shrunk, its still the same size even tho i resized it and cant seem to find the reason, i dont assume it matters that i convert tauren > undead with glitchys programm then put it on desktop right?

Edit: I got the enlarge working but when im shrinking (1.35) i get miniscule

ImageShack - Hosting :: shrinkfailps6.jpg
    Last edited by ichiigo; 04-23-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Vivacity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool man goodjob

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kchi View Post
    Hi, I have tried your guide and it didn't turn out too well. For some reason, the texture of my Be (going from Male Tauren to Be) seem to be really old. As if the texture got compressed and shrink into a smaller space, it's understandable since the model is being shrunk. Also, i had the same problem with helm and shoulder. You think you can make a conversion from Tauren Male to Be Female? I'd appreciate it a lot, im sure many here would be too!!!
    I think you did something wrong, it shouldn't effect the skins at all. You are only modifying the actual model.

I'll work on the shoulder and weapon guide later this week.

Originally Posted by ichiigo View Post
    For some reason my char isnt Shrunk, its still the same size even tho i resized it and cant seem to find the reason, i dont assume it matters that i convert tauren > undead with glitchys programm then put it on desktop right?

Edit: I got the enlarge working but when im shrinking (1.35) i get miniscule

ImageShack - Hosting :: shrinkfailps6.jpg
    Try reducing the number a bit. Shrink by like 1.2 or something. Again this is very situational. Play with it a bit.

Originally Posted by Vivacity View Post
    cool man goodjob
    Thank You.

dnte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting on the helm/shoulder resize ^^

i'm just gona keep using my slightly oversized human/undead/drawf for the time being.

just to let you guys know, Tauren to Drawf female is kinda fun =p
    not too big at all, smaller then human I believe

Svempy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I semse to get the same problem as others. Im trying to resize my draenei female to tauren female but she gets to huge, and im talking HUGE !

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2...8122651kh4.jpg

I havent tried this out very much, only been playing around for like an hour but I suppose I will break the code sooner or later

Edit: Well it semse like when you use 1.35 it will enlarge it by 35 times couse with the dot it like it finish the sentence and starts a new one. But if you use 1,35 it will enlarge it by 35% instead. Im not 100% sure of this but if you try it out it kinda make sence. Maybe the maker of the program, Glitchy can answer this

Heres a picture of how im thinking

Edit: I tried to increase the size the tauren female with 20% and she got very close to the right size, and with the moving I just add 20% to the movement speed and it gets perfect. But now the tricky part, the shoulders are not the right size, they are 20% smaller the what they should be. I suppose its possible to change this with 3DS but im not so good with that program and you should have to change every shoulder sepretly and that would take up more time then there is. Anyone got any cluse about the shoulders ? I have been googling around in Glithys but I havent found anything about shoulders :/
    Last edited by Svempy; 04-24-2008 at 06:41 AM.

ichiigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *ChAoS* View Post
    Try reducing the number a bit. Shrink by like 1.2 or something. Again this is very situational. Play with it a bit.

What ever number i put in the outcome is always miniscule, 1.2 1.1 1.05 even 1.01
    I realy dont know what the problem is because ive downloaded an belffemale.mpq you made for someone else and that worked fine. Would you mind making me an undead male if you dont know what the problem is, Would be awsome

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Svempy View Post
    I semse to get the same problem as others. Im trying to resize my draenei female to tauren female but she gets to huge, and im talking HUGE !

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2...8122651kh4.jpg

I havent tried this out very much, only been playing around for like an hour but I suppose I will break the code sooner or later

Edit: Well it semse like when you use 1.35 it will enlarge it by 35 times couse with the dot it like it finish the sentence and starts a new one. But if you use 1,35 it will enlarge it by 35% instead. Im not 100% sure of this but if you try it out it kinda make sence. Maybe the maker of the program, Glitchy can answer this

Heres a picture of how im thinking

Edit: I tried to increase the size the tauren female with 20% and she got very close to the right size, and with the moving I just add 20% to the movement speed and it gets perfect. But now the tricky part, the shoulders are not the right size, they are 20% smaller the what they should be. I suppose its possible to change this with 3DS but im not so good with that program and you should have to change every shoulder sepretly and that would take up more time then there is. Anyone got any cluse about the shoulders ? I have been googling around in Glithys but I havent found anything about shoulders :/
    I'm not sure what version you have. However, when i type it 1.35 it is definatally not changing my size by 3500%. If this was true I would be a spec in the ground. Glitchy can shed more light on his program. I obviously did not create it. However, 1.35 should reduce the size by 135%. This seems to be accurate in my version. I assume you are using the most updated version.

As for the shoulders, its a DBC Edit. You are going to have to change the size of all weapons/armors for your race. I can give you more detail over the weekend and also pictures.

hertz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Svempy probably was right... atleast it worked for me , Using 1,35 instead of 1.35 on enlarging the skin from orc to tauren. Anyway i have the shoulder's size problem aswell.any idea on how to fix em?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Svempy probably was right... atleast it worked for me , Using 1,35 instead of 1.35 on enlarging the skin from orc to tauren. Anyway i have the shoulder's size problem aswell.any idea on how to fix em?
    Ok, well if you are having problems try Svempy's advice. I don't need to do that, but maybe some people will. I'll add a quote in the directions. Yes, I'll figure out the helm and shoulders this weekend.

Svempy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The posebility that its not the right fuction is big tho but its something close to it. Couse if you use . it gets huge and if you use , it doesnt get so super big

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast