Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worgen with Fitting "feral"-looking weapons no matter which weapon my druid uses??

Hey guys, i use the very excellent druids of azeroth reskin pack for my druids, BUT...

I like the worgen as catform a lot but i dont like him swinging a bloody ugly hammer when it is supposed to be a feral form :P I know you can remove the hammer but then he doesnt attack with his claws but he still has his hands positioned like he is holding a weapon...

(I am dreadfull with computerprograms, i tried my hand at modelchanging stuff myself but warcraftstudios keep crashing and all that sort of thing... )

So what i request is if someone could be so kind to tell me if it is possible to give my Worgen standard weaponry OR make him use his claws to fight... The weaponry should be something like claw weapons (Thekal's and Arlokk's Grasp models for example!) or twin blades of azzinoth (they look like oversized claws tbh :P), something that looks really feral...
    The trick is to keep his weaponry the same even if i change my weapon on character... So the Worgen model needs to come standard with his weapon models...

Is this possible? And if so, can anyone be so kind to make a .mpq-file of it for me?

If this all isnt possible then is it possible to get High Priestess Thekal's Were-Tiger form as my catform?

Sorry for being a leecher and thanks in advance to anyone spending time to answering questions or fulfilling my request

Greetings
    Mini
    Last edited by Mini_zweep; 02-29-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: thought title was a bit unclear

Worgen with Fitting weapons nm which weapon i use??
    Mini_zweep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, anyone got any replies to my questions? dont have to give me a direct solution, but if you think it is possible...

I am still working to try and understand MyWarcraftStudio and i am trying to install Glitchy's MES, but that aint gonna work due to Windows being a bitch :S

I had to look at my worgen Shredding with a huge ass 2handed hammer all night again, it is getting annoying :P

Mini

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small bump and if anyone cant be arsed to do it (which i understand) what programs do you recommend me to use to do this? (but cant install Glitchy's MES and Warcraftstudios keeps crashing when i try to create a MPQ)

Any help would really be appreciated, i think more druids would like to see their Worgen use unarmed attacks or some more feral looking weapons then a huge hammer... (How do you even Shred something with a hammer? )

Mini

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last bump, i see plenty of views but no-one replying
    Even if you just say whether it is possible or impossible that would allready help...

Mini

avarhin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a hex editor would do... I think.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...-changing.html

Otherwise, I'm still new to this stuff so I can't really help you. Though, attacking with your claws should theoretically be possible; worgens have animations made for that (just check on wow model viewer). Just make your software work and check tutorials on google and you'll do just fine.