Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Request) New to the Post looking to help out!

Hey I am new to the community, and I am looking forward to being able to contribute... I recently graduated college for my BFA in computer animation. Basically I am trying to get a job as a modeler, and am looking to see if anyone needs help with new environments...or weapons or monsters etc. Also doing my best to gain rep so i can explore more of the site and be and active member as well! So if you think I may be able to help you in any aspect, wether its editing a current model, or creating a brand new one....Ill do anything i can in my free time to help out! I currently run my own privet 2.3 server as well but thats strictly for testing things to make sure they may work for you. And it try to stick strictly with mangos cause ascent is just an annoyance to me xD

(Request) New to the Post looking to help out!