Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[READ ME] How to request AND some informations!

People, people, people... Did you read the describtion of the Model Editing Request & Question section ? No ? Look here :

Model Editing Questions and Requests You can request model edits and ask questions in this forum. Pro Model editors may offer help in exchange for reputation, please give reputation to those who helped you accordingly.
    So, what I wanna say is :
    Only saying "+rep!" will not help, you've got to klick on the little button under every post to give some and this button looks like this

AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIVE +1 REP OR MORE AND NOT +0 BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!

________________________________________________________________________________ ___

How do I request something correc
    tly ?

If you're posting a question, make your thread title as such:

[Question] My Question
    If you're posting a request, make your thread title as such:
    [Request] My Request

Armor & Weaponedits by using Hex-Workshops
    1. Write the full and correctly names of what you have and what you want to have changed your things into. If you don't know the correctly name, look at Allakhazam.com! Remember : You want someone to do something. So be gentle and write your post exactly!
    2. Upload your Itemcache.wdb by useing RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting , Game Downloads, Game Patches - FileFront.com , MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire or Speedy Share - upload your files here! Itemcache.wdb can be found at C:\Programs\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enGB\
    3. Make sure you write everything what you want in one requestpost.Try to keep the Forums a little bit clean.
    4. Prefer to write too much than too less. Make it easier for those, who help you with your request that they don't need to ask you every little detail.
    5. R3mah, Dragon[Sky], Me, ( and sometimes others ) are the people who help very often at simply requests. If you want to make their job easier, post a link of what you want to have changed your things into by useing Allakhazam.com ! It's not THAT necessary, but it would be nice, make our job MUCH easier.
    6. Make sure your request isn't posted anywhere before. First, check the whole forums by useing the advanced search.
    7. If you're posting your itemcache.wdb for weapon/armor edits, it isn't necessary but it is much better if you compress it first. (By .raring it or .zipping it.)
    8. Never, ever forget to thank the one who helped you, in form of +rep or just saying it !
    9. Make sure you use the newest ModelEditLive.Exe !! You can grab it in Chazwazza's sticky Thread in the main ME section. http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...ix-thread.html Remember that you need a new MEF ( ModelEditFix ) every time a Patch comes out. Chazwazza will update his post if necessary.
    10. Make sure, before posting a request, that you read a guide for your kind of modelediting! Try them, most of them are very easy to follow.
    (1.) This one is the most important of the rules. If you are going to request an edit, first, search for a guide on the main Model Editing forums! If it is there, read it, and do it, because what is better, leeching 1 edit, or making countless of your own?
    (2.) Model editing requires patience! If you try a guide, and you fail, do not get discouraged. In model editing, you will fail thousands of times, and only about 1/10 of that number will be successes! So keep trying those guides, because eventually you will grasp it. (hopefully)
    -- Krazzee

Check before posting here:
    Last edited by Mudkip; 10-29-2007 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Some cosmetic :P

[READ ME] How to ask Questions and Request edits
    Mudkip's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [READ ME] How to ask Questions and Request edits

****in' big update, guys!

Desolation101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    try not to spam in this Request/Question Forum with " OLOL MY MODEL EDIT DOES NOT WORK HELP PLS !!11 ".
    Sadly I feel we'll still see many posts of that sort

tehdead4428's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha .... so they finaly did it huh .. o well ill just put my edits in there MPQs and let it load like nothing ever happened =)

Varu's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty Teufel for stickying the post here

thpthpthp's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since you told them to post there itemcatche douse that mean people who respond HAVE to use the hex edit way to change there item or can we still use the ol m2/blp way?

merfed's Avatar キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both way's I would assume, just let them know what you would prefer.

Mudkip's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated, should be clearly now...

Perdyno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good job teufel!

chippy500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey im not sure if im in the right place to be asking this question but if anyone sees this can they help me out im trying to make a private server and im watching a video on how to do it but im new to the site and i dont exactly know how to find the patches they tell me to to find them so if you see this and are willing to help if you know where to find them messege me on my aim account.....infragablechip......thanks!