0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request and Questions] Mammoths smaller / Fishing bobber bigger

While helping a friend with the StV fishing contest, a lot of nasty tricks were employed to stop the other alliance / horde characters to get their fishes.

One of these tricks, employed to make life harder for the competing alliance players, was to stand on their bobbers on a mammoth mount, effectively blocking the view of their bobbers, making them unable to click them. While my group started with it, the trend quickly caught up and suddenly the friend i was helping was struggling with mammoths on his bobber aswell... In retrospect, I regret not using baby spice on the opposing mammoths, as that would have solved the problem. However i suspect that trend would also quickly catch on, and that soon we would be unable to block others aswell.

Something I would then like to ask you, as Im not that experienced anymore with modelchanging, is that if you changed the model of the mammoths to something unobstrusive, like a stick or even a dot, would one then be able to click the bobber even if there is in "reality" a mammoth in the way?

A second, perhaps more elegant solution, would be to turn your bobber into something easier to click, like a tree or a huge rock. But would you then be able to click the bobber "outside" of where it would normally be? And would it animate? Like, move down and up in the water?

If anyone would be able to provide answers to these questions, that would be great. However what would be even better would be if someone could provide these modelchanges, especially the second one, so i could try it out myself.

At the moment, i've forgotten how to do modelchanges, but by the time this thread gets a reply i should have read enough of these forums to read how.

Anyways, thanks in advance

[Request and Questions] Mammoths smaller / Fishing bobber bigger