0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NE Druid, Bear -> Worgen, Cat -> Thekal

Ok, i hope i don't offend anyone but i really have no idea about how to go about doing this stuff. It's a lot of information and i basically just found out about this through watchin a video from warcraftmovies. I'm trying to figure out how to get my NE Male Druid Bear form to be that white Worgen model and the cat form to be Thekal. Also, i'd like to have claws instead of a weapon. Like maybe small fist weapons on both hands, anything really just nothing big... i mainly want them to look like claws so i don't see the worgen/thekal attacking with some massive staff.

This link has a vid of Dazeroth using thekal with fist weap's.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=32329

This link has a vid of Dazeroth using the Worgen skin.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=37973

I would like mainly the Thekal cat form skin to have fist weaps to look like his, but the Worgen version does not need fist weaps.

This link has another player TFO (Semid), who also uses skins. He has a file for cat to thekal if it helps any.

PS: If you could tell me how to install this as well that would be great b/c although TFO's site has directions they have somehow failed me (or visa versa). A lot to ask i know, but if anyone has spare time i would appreciate this much... my druid friends probly would too lolz.

Ok, i found the worgen/thekal skins but i need to get rid of that 2H staff when they attack. No weapon at all or small clawlike fist weapons would be cool. Or those fist weaps from BWL.
    Last edited by Reber; 04-15-2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

NE Druid, Bear -> Worgen,  Cat -> Thekal