0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RELEASE] Draenor Map (6.0.2) For WoW 3.3.5a

Hey yall! I decided to give out my Draenor Map for 3.3.5a!! The Map is from Revision 18918, 6.0.2 BETA. I'm doing this video on a clean WoTLK Install and Server, so if you have modified data already, hopefully you can figure out how to get this working for your end.

Notes: As most of you should know, All map data from patch 5.3.0 onwards have 64bit Hole data instead of 32bit, What that means is Entrances to Caves or Holes in the ground for WMO Buildings that go underground will not be usable. This is a limitation of using the older client(s). Also there are various new slime/lava/fog layers that do not exist in WOTLK, so I defaulted them to ocean to avoid crashing the client, that's why in some places you'll see Water over a slime or lava area.

Anyway the Port command I used in the video is:
    .go xyz 1141 -1540.8 -5.5

Update: Added a Torrent Link now for those that have issues downloading via HTTP.
    Download Links:
    ♠ Draenor 6.0.2 Map Patch for 335a:
    [View YouTube Video's Description for the Link - Adfly Links Not Allowed here]
    ♠ Torrent Link for Draenor Patch:
    ♠ WowParser98: https://code.google.com/p/cntc2/down...r2_Build98.rar
    ♠ Notepad++: Notepad++ Home
    ♠ MPQ Editor: MPQ Archives - Downloads
    ♠ Machinima Tool 2.5 for 3.3.5a:
    ♠ ENB GFX Mod(I use the 0.075, many people use 0.074H10): GTA San Andreas
    --ENB isn't made for Wow, THERE ARE HIGH CHANCES IT WILL CRASH THE GAME RANDOMLY!!
    ♠ My ENB Settings:

♠ 4GB Patcher for Wow.exe: NTCore's Homepage
    --Something I forgot to mention in the video is that Draenor may try to use more memory than normally possible for the default Wow Executable(~1.8gbytes), So you'll need to patch your wow.exe to avoid Out of Memory issues, Thanks goes to Valkryst(Modcraft User) for this tip!!

-----------
    Thanks goes out to Will for his ADT Converter+Source, Valkryst for the 4GB Patcher, Mr. Farrare for getting me a copy of 010 Editor, and Phantomx for helping me test this map, Mjollna for her M2 Converter+Source And tons of other people, I just can't quite place everyone's names, sorry guys.

PICTURE TIME!!

^ Here's what I mean about the liquid thing.

Here's what the GroundClutter/Effects would look like, I only did the files on this tile for a test, I may do the rest later.

-----------EDIT!!:
    [Tutorial] How to get my Ported Maps to work in Noggit!

I was trying to figure out how to get the adts working in Noggit, some 22 hours later, I stumbled into a solution, not a really good one but it's enough to get the job done so we can knock out holes in the ADTs for Cave entrances and some WMO Buildings that go underground.

So after 22 hours of tinkering and banging my head on the wall, I finally, though more like Accidentally figured out a ghetto way of getting my Draenor map and possibly my other maps(Cata/MoP) to work as well.

Anyway I show how to punch holes into an ADT in this vlogstream. Thanks for viewing!!

NOTES: Not all ADTs will work because not all WMOs are compatible with Noggit, until I or someone else figures out how to convert wmos so that noggit doesn't crash, it'll be some time we'll be able to noggit the entire maps.

Links:
    ♠ My Draenor for 3.3.5a: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3dBZmlV4Uc
    ♠ Master Eluo's Tutorial: Modcraft - View topic - [TUTORIAL]*Worldbuilding Basics
    ♠ Kelno's MFBO's Fixer: Modcraft - View topic - [BUG]*"Outland" Camera Issue.
    ♠ My Excel ADT Calculator: https://sheet.zoho.com/view.do?url=h...alculator.xlsx
    ♠ Noggit 1.3: Modcraft - View topic - [RELEASE]*Latest Version: SDL 1.3
    ♠ My Cata 4.0.3 to MoP 5.4.0 Maps Converted to 3.3.5a: [View YouTube Video's Description for the Link - Adfly Links Not Allowed here]

I was going to share my 4096 ADTs but I feel that some people may gain a greater appreciation for some things if they have to do some of the work on their own.

-----------
    The music I'm using is available to BBTV/TGN YTuber Partners, if you want to get partnered, then check out a little page I put together detailing the minimum requirements and my personal tips over at my website: http://mmfilez.tk/tgn_partner_info

The titles are "Cumulus" and "Freaky Beats 02"

----My Links----
    ♠ BBTV/TGN Partner: TGN ? We Are Gamers
    ♠ Music from Epidemic Sound | Music Without Limitations
    ♠ Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhillyTNGee

-----EDIT AGAIN!!!

Made a Tutorial video on how to get the Ground Clutter Effects working:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk7KVH5NfGM

Last edited by theduncehat; 02-21-2015 at 02:54 PM.

[RELEASE] Draenor Map (6.0.2) For WoW 3.3.5a