0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MadameGrip View Post
    Stalkers are cool, just ignore them and you won't notice them... *speaks silently about it while knowing she's mega stalked on facebook by a few*
    It's when they research Blink that the stalkers get really dangerous.

[WIP] Daerlome Forest
    Herbalism's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *speaks silently about it while knowing she's mega stalked on facebook by a few*
    I am absolutely not one of them :|

'Nuff said

sirfranc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah at the massive off topic... really!
    You like my work? you love my edits? you love RPing?
    Come to my RP server then, is still in closed alpha, but azeroth needs YOU.
    NO! i won't give my edits to anyone for any other server!!! and my patches (from 1.5) will be encrypted and will require my server, otherwise the game will crash. cya leechers

InstantFreakMod's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know who I am Nice job (BTW I quit ******* to come to mmowned)

MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by InstantFreakMod View Post
    You know who I am Nice job (BTW I quit ******* to come to mmowned)
    Good choice, that forum steals everything they got from mmowned, because their users are useless as hell. Anyway welcome to MMOwned & Thanks!

sirfranc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the off-topic continues its epic journey...

There is a "presentation" section to talk about that stuff, i want to see updates :P
    and the grass highlights.
    You like my work? you love my edits? you love RPing?
    Come to my RP server then, is still in closed alpha, but azeroth needs YOU.
    NO! i won't give my edits to anyone for any other server!!! and my patches (from 1.5) will be encrypted and will require my server, otherwise the game will crash. cya leechers

LIMEEE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again looks Amazing Amanda!
    Sig removed by admin... upload elsewhere as that hosting site is marked malicious

danielrhodea's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    link to your noggit version d/l plz

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danielrhodea View Post
    link to your noggit version d/l plz
    I suggest you go to the modcraft forum and download it from Elou's complete and well written level design guide There is a full package with -EVERYTHING- you need and it explains how to use the various tools

dasde's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the new pictures dont work... *sad*

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pinkhair View Post
    It's when they research Blink that the stalkers get really dangerous.
    Just to continue that off-topic discussion, then I used this application on facebook called "top fans", and somehow herb is fighting about the top 3 domination :P So yeah obviously he's stalking me

Originally Posted by Dasde View Post
    All the new pictures dont work... *sad*
    Yeah and I can't reupload before I get my own PC..

ANyway you can see some of it in the episode 2 video so it's not TOO bad

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    enjoy my drunken ravings..

[spoiler]
    Respect or not, I personally don't care about yallls accomplishments.. Thread is cleaned up from the derailment.. got problems ? go to pm, schlumpf : so you wrote it. bid deal, yes you are sweet and awesome to do that. disdaining the users that they aren't epic because they use the program without having to work through the boatloads of trial and error you did doesn't remove the fact they are still active here and contributing things.

Yes you are cool, you helped a shit ton of people, but it doesn't absolve you of the fact that the thread is still derailed about musings of how you trudged uphill in the blinding snow to and from school for 900 years while we use vehicles.

I've seen side work from both sides and the tag is used perfectly fine, i'd apply for it myself but i don't dabble in WoW all that much anymore.
    If the tag were to become specific there'd be alot more fuss over what's covered and having multiple tags for redundant reasoning. let shit be. I've seen yall's bickering and the errors on both sides, shit happens. people believe what they want to, and others walk around with the tag since its been easier nowadays than back in your time. go qq in the backroom to your hearts content over it.

(your one upping is the reason for the cleanup and backlash, seriously " we did shit the hard way so you can have it easier, can be shoved down a sewer pipe. You did what you did and got the recognition". Now let the others get it as they can from under your oh so glorious shadow that towers above us plebians.

Tazjin, you may have been awesome back then, i wouldn't know i dabbled in the darker areas at the time of burlex and frankly people being proud of their work while already stating they know of some improvements to do doesn't qualify you to rebuttal into an argument you are not apart of, "spoiled brats" go beyond the discussion of the coarse language that an adult should be able to read without throwing a hissyfit post.

So unless you plan on making constructive posts about the users work, or helping the community some more..(keep your fat fingers off the keyboard)

i'd personally suggest both of you canning it(on this series of topics) if you have nothing but anger at people using tools MEANT to progress work forward for all and to quit fkn bitching about shit you have no control over(the context of model editing expert).

Go make your own current projects if you want to be respected better than pulling random things out of your ass over the definition of a usergroup.

and also... a users font color choice isn't grounds for arguing. Are you going to bitch at me because i use default?
    [/spoiler]
    ===================================
    to bring context to the post, some users have some back history with each other, arguments and some other things i didnt fully delve into. from said past it was brought forward and regardless if the outcome was intended this post is made for all reading to at least understand: I don't see this happening elsewhere, other parts of this forum, cgsociety, conceptart.org, nadda. Y'all got to get over this self induced egotism of "we are the old guys who gave you this stuff you got now, we are better than you in every situation because WE built it." Excuse me, but you released it and be happy that OTHERS are getting proficient at it... if you see problems SPEAK UP and help the other users out, GROW the community stop trying to make it smaller by ousting other people happy with what has been achieved.

Pulling things off from a certain area once public is assholism because "oh i only work on X so im not going to further develop on Y. and no one else can develop it on Y because i made it for you guys (which indirectly means **** you to the community that still uses Y)

Now STOP THIS DAMN SHIT OF WHOSE MORE COOL BECAUSE THEY MADE THE TOOLS/WERE AROUND WHEN THINGS STARTED.

/Iron Banfist if it pops up again to cause public shame to even have respected such people. We have a private message system, make use of it.
    Last edited by Remus3; 06-09-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you a ton eventhorizon, finally someone with a voice louder then mine, said what needs to be said foreverlove <3

newtech's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    enjoy my drunken ravings..

[spoiler]
    Respect or not, I personally don't care about yallls accomplishments.. Thread is cleaned up from the derailment.. got problems ? go to pm, schlumpf : so you wrote it. bid deal, yes you are sweet and awesome to do that. disdaining the users that they aren't epic because they use the program without having to work through the boatloads of trial and error you did doesn't remove the fact they are still active here and contributing things.

Yes you are cool, you helped a shit ton of people, but it doesn't absolve you of the fact that the thread is still derailed about musings of how you trudged uphill in the blinding snow to and from school for 900 years while we use vehicles.

I've seen side work from both sides and the tag is used perfectly fine, i'd apply for it myself but i don't dabble in WoW all that much anymore.
    If the tag were to become specific there'd be alot more fuss over what's covered and having multiple tags for redundant reasoning. let shit be. I've seen yall's bickering and the errors on both sides, shit happens. people believe what they want to, and others walk around with the tag since its been easier nowadays than back in your time. go qq in the backroom to your hearts content over it.

(your one upping is the reason for the cleanup and backlash, seriously " we did shit the hard way so you can have it easier, can be shoved down a sewer pipe. You did what you did and got the recognition". Now let the others get it as they can from under your oh so glorious shadow that towers above us plebians.

Tazjin, you may have been awesome back then, i wouldn't know i dabbled in the darker areas at the time of burlex and frankly people being proud of their work while already stating they know of some improvements to do doesn't qualify you to rebuttal into an argument you are not apart of, "spoiled brats" go beyond the discussion of the coarse language that an adult should be able to read without throwing a hissyfit post.

So unless you plan on making constructive posts about the users work, or helping the community some more..(keep your fat fingers off the keyboard)

i'd personally suggest both of you canning it(on this series of topics) if you have nothing but anger at people using tools MEANT to progress work forward for all and to quit fkn bitching about shit you have no control over(the context of model editing expert).

Go make your own current projects if you want to be respected better than pulling random things out of your ass over the definition of a usergroup.

and also... a users font color choice isn't grounds for arguing. Are you going to bitch at me because i use default?
    [/spoiler]
    ===================================
    to bring context to the post, some users have some back history with each other, arguments and some other things i didnt fully delve into. from said past it was brought forward and regardless if the outcome was intended this post is made for all reading to at least understand: I don't see this happening elsewhere, other parts of this forum, cgsociety, conceptart.org, nadda. Y'all got to get over this self induced egotism of "we are the old guys who gave you this stuff you got now, we are better than you in every situation because WE built it." Excuse me, but you released it and be happy that OTHERS are getting proficient at it... if you see problems SPEAK UP and help the other users out, GROW the community stop trying to make it smaller by ousting other people happy with what has been achieved.

Pulling things off from a certain area once public is assholism because "oh i only work on X so im not going to further develop on Y. and no one else can develop it on Y because i made it for you guys (which indirectly means **** you to the community that still uses Y)

Now STOP THIS DAMN SHIT OF WHOSE MORE COOL BECAUSE THEY MADE THE TOOLS/WERE AROUND WHEN THINGS STARTED.

/Iron Banfist if it pops up again to cause public shame to even have respected such people. We have a private message system, make use of it.
    Well said, EventHorizon Just what needs to be said. Maybe now, finally, after all this time, the so called "professionals" will stop thinking they are god, and pay some respect to those people who are NOW here. +Rep for that epic comment. OH YES, YOU TAKE THE REP! ^_^

Thank you a ton eventhorizon, finally someone with a voice louder then mine, said what needs to be said foreverlove <3
    True dat! :>

Thanks
    Newtech
    LuaHypArc Lua scripter - 3.3.5a World Builder.

steff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please reupload your video somewere. I whould love to take a look but its vorbidden here in germany.
    I like to watch people use noggit. That shows that ists not useless to code on it and perhaps i find some now idea for the interface
    Noggit dev Team - https://nogg-it.blogspot.com - https://modcraft.superparanoid.de - https://twitter.com/Noggit3Read the FAQ and post bugs on the bugtraker

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast