0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WIP] [World Build] Miriam Headlands

Hello! This is my first edit I have been working on for 3 weeks+ (First one using Noggit, and various other programs) Lore

500 years ago, after the Nethicite Project in Silithus, the gems where stripped out of the ground. None where to remain, thus leaving the Nethicite Fields abondened. The Quiraj became more powerful and more in numbers because the hunting of their shells ceased. With the Nethicite fields being a open realm, there for the taking, the men of Lordaeron marched upon its terrance and faced the gates of the city of Ahn'Quiraj. They slipped through in the dead of the night, exploring to see what laid on the other side. The Quiraj caught them, but stealthily laid a plague on them. The same plague that was to infect Lordaeron over 450 years later. The men did not catch this plague, until later. While building a small camp in the northwest terrance in Ahn'Quiraj, Captain Dallin Arnold became weak, and famished looking. This was probably an over exposure to the sun they thought, so they packed up and made their way to the back gate of Ahn'Quiraj. There, they discovered a green land, their mountains perched with trees, cool and crisp air whisked through the area. The claimed it for their own, and named it the Miriam Headlands. They pressed on, making the maps and boundries of the area, until they came across a small gorge nestled in the north corner of the headlands. They started to build a small checkpoint here, which 2 months later will be named Lohnshire.

After a week of building, the sickly Dallin Arnold sent groups of militia to search the headlands for any danger that may face them. Not soon after, only 3 men of the 5 militia groups that head out returned. They gave reports of large wooden buildings, and men the size of 3 normal men. The Vrykul lived in this land, And where not happy to find out that the humans have taken this land as their own. It was now a 3 way war. The Lordaeron men, the Vrykul, and the Quiraj. Just as the plagued spread to every last man in Lohnshire, the Quirajs laid their attack. C'thun shot claws up from the grounds, and laid quiraj breeding sacks. The battle went on and on, until the men of Lohnshire held them back enough until dawn. The plague was setting in, so the quiraj left. All the men turned into living corpses, The town hall, now an apochotary, with this... A looming black citadel appeared over the skies of Lohnshire. The Vyrkul took this to their advantage, and destroyed the last living men of Lohnshire, and quickly left the area. Dallin turned into a power necromancer, as the spirit of Ner'zhul, though thousands of miles away walked the halls of the looming black citadel above. C'thun saw this as a threat, and launched Quiraj claws from the sky, and brought down the Citadel in an instant. Lohnshire, was now used as a Quiraj breeding ground.

Now... 500 years have passed and the lands have not been touched. But Brann Bronzebeard knows something is beyond Ahn'Quiraj... and he will not rest until he finds out.

This is an Area Change/ World Build. I have been working on this for quite sometime, and I have reached a satisfying point in this project, of which I am ready to show my current progress (about 55%) of this zone to mmowned. Enjoy!

*Keep in mind, the lore is currently unfinished. After the last part of short story, Many horde and Alliance clans have entered their area, along with many of the Kirin Tor. I will finish Lore soon and put it up here.*

A small horde arena, in which the orcs prove theirselves is honorable combat.

The remains of the scourged outpost of Lohnshire.

The Black Citadel remains. May become a instance/raid soon... *wink*

The Necromancer Ultima, *Lore later on you'll see*

The Headland Vrykul still inhabit the area very much.

The Thunderbreached Cliffs

A Vrykul unfinished Arena. 4th Ring of Blood quest will be here.

The Tower of Vajlihrem. Major Vrykul settlement

[

[COLO
    The Southern Runestone. Many runestones litter the Miriam Headlands, but Brann focuses mostly on this one.

The Stone of Vajlihrem, life source of the Vrykuls.

The old original "Battle for the Headlands" Middle event.

The Northern Runestone, projected by Rhonin

The Newly updated "Battle for the Headlands" Event. Now includes Rhonin facing off with a Valjlirhrem agent, and his Worgen friends.

The entrance to a dungeon, The Miriam Mines. It will feature 2 wings, I will show pictures if a few days, if its this build is worthy enough to continue.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Please keep in mind, that this is a WIP, it was mainly made with Noggit and Taliis, and all done by me, Jordanator123. Now, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me with my questions I've put on on the forum, there are countless names, but without all of you I would have never been able to do this. Thanks! Rep if you like it, I will update this post regularly until it is finished. My next update will show you the Miriam Mines. Maybe even both wings! THANK YOU ALL <3

[WIP] [World Build] Miriam Headlands
    blukkiee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some odd placements and some things needs a bit of mastering by adding level heights/doodads/texturing. Might be because of the weird screenshot angles though.
    Got any overview for us? How big is it etc?

Jordanator123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About half the size of Tanaris. I assure you its the way I took the screenshots. BTW The textures cannot be any better, for I made spawned the doodads in Noggit, made some hills and stuff, and then I changed the Tileset textures with MWCS. So its blizz like exact textures (Howling Fjord) Thank you for the comment, and im still new to noggit. This is my first real project with it.

MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Textures can be better, the choice of texture is practically what could be done better :P otherwise, nice job.

vastideru's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! +Rep

svedin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job for a first one btw add some screenshot over the hole Horde Camp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is just a Horde arena, not a camp yet. BTW Mines of Miriam is almost finished, I will be releasing it as a headline later this week or early next.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mines of Miriam is nearly finished.

DavidTwo2009's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it look like that you just spawned the objects on a random private server..? It just.. looks similar to something that you could spawn.

But if it's not.. Then sorry. I must be blind. Nice job, however.

With love (<3)
    -DavidTwo

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen this area in game? SIlly David.

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh. The lore is good. And the zone itself (Looking back at it now) is pretty decent. But maybe you should remove all of the Silithus things.. Like those hives shown in some of the screenshots on the 'mountains'. It also appears that one of the Lohnshire buildings are in the ground itself. Which you should possibly fix that. And possibly make the terrain green-y there. The purple makes it stand out slightly.

Faiyden, if you let me preview this for myself personally.. I'll point out things I see wrong with, so you can fix it for a final-ish version. Think about it for a bit. I'd love to help.

-D2

alj03's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty awesome mate. Although I didn't read the wall of text at the start.
    Death to all but Metal.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad news. Echeloned is gone. I designed Mines of Miriam with that in mind. This project is finished, and will not be released... Unless you all beg for it *oh you!*. Other than that, I cannot post screenies of Mines of Miriam. Sozpeople.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD NEWS! I still have pictures of some more of the area PLUS Mines of Miriam in its alpha stages, There aren't any npcs spawned tho in the pics.

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you should get a small server running, and start this project up on that certain server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast