Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh. And add a workaround for "No man's land". Else its useless anyway.

[World Build] Hyjal Mountain-Path
    Bjarke's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...Why is this posted here? isen't this supposed to be in the exploits part? oh ya, and schlumpf is right, lol

~sInX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right in what way? In the way that u can call something bullshit before -repping som1 when they react to it? 'respect me or i'll take something from you'. Nice. Tbh Bjarke, gtfo of my thread if u aint gona contribute here.

schlumpf's Avatar Retired Noggit Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you actually think you are to tell others to "gtfo of your thread"? Bjarke has a point, Bjarke is right, Bjarke isn't flaming, Bjarke just told what he thinks. May YOU just stop being that stupid and SHUT THE **** UP? (Oh, I know, report inc.)

Warning people to give you rep for something useless and not working IS contributing in some way.

And btw: Right in the way, that this is useless as you are getting ported outside as soon as you are on top of your path.

korric's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice piece of work here sInX, despite what Schlumpf has been saying.
    I've always wanted to get into Hyjal on a live server, have a little party or something
    but I gotta agree with Knomez, add some trees, make it suit the area... then it'd be epic

svedin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sInX.. have you ever thought about to leave Mmowned? cuz every thread you make always ends up with flamewar... just a proposal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you actually think you are to tell others to "gtfo of your thread"? Bjarke has a point, Bjarke is right, Bjarke isn't flaming, Bjarke just told what he thinks. May YOU just stop being that stupid and SHUT THE **** UP? (Oh, I know, report inc.)

Warning people to give you rep for something useless and not working IS contributing in some way.

And btw: Right in the way, that this is useless as you are getting ported outside as soon as you are on top of your path.
    Ah, so you do appreciate and uphold the apparently opinion; 'respect me or i'll take something from you' oh and 'i'll flame you and get some 8 yr old like svedin to flame with me coz hes easily influenced and fails throughout'. Bjarke is right in what respect? That you're right? Right at what? You're blatantly incoherant m8. start making sense. just wtf are you right at or about in this circumstance? and yeah i did read 'right in the way that this is useless blah blah'. tbh, it's not the fact that the player recieves debuff upon entering hyjal on retail server. it's the fact that you knew perfectly well that i didnt know about the debuff when i posted this yet you persistantly flamed me, therefore forcing me to think 'just wtf is up with this guy' and later provoking me to report you.

and yeah, svedin. i'm worth a lot more than you here than you will ever think; simply due to u being too young to understand this shit. until you bother to contribute something of ur own (which i never see you do. in fact all you DO do is wait for me to post something so that u can flame me coz i pwnt u on msn about 1 month ago). start posting your own works and perhaps people will respect ur opinion and think of you as 10 + .until then go play on ur gameboy.
    Last edited by ~sInX; 11-15-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I did know that you didn't know about the debuff. That is why I flame you.

You should do two things before postings something: Check if it works ("I can't get past ... easily") and if it works ("Oh, you get ported out. I didn't know that. Here is my edit.").

You may want to search for my past posts / threads. I don't know if you really know who I am. Did you know who actually makes it possible for you to edit your great files with things like Noggit? Or documentations about the file formats? I don't think you would be able to even open a texture without people like me.

I did post "new" and "great" things some time ago. Some of them none has been able to reproduce until now. Additionally, you may want to send me that part where you pwnt me on MSN as I don't keep logs and remember nothing. I didn't even realized that I ever talked to you on MSN until you told me.

Oh. And I never had a gameboy. I guess I need to cry and run to mommy. Damn it.

Oh, and again thanks for saying "svedin" that often. I didn't look at the names in this thread and now have more ****** That girl is hawt.

Oh. Now I realize that that last part wasn't for me. Damnit once again. That's what I get for not reading who I am talking to ._. Disregard that part. If you want to.

TheDash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is fantastic, I love E-Drama.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we've cleared enough shit up here. Mod /close pl0x.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really still wait for the quote from MSN.

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread has been closed and is waiting for further actions to be taken.
    Please remember the rules always when posting replies!

This includes:
    No Trolling(Starting Fights/Useless Comments/Flaming.
    No bad/inappropriate Language.
    (Do not try to hide your language either by switching letters, etc.)

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    schlumpf, sinx and svedin given infractionpoints. I dont care who you think you are or why you think you are above the rules.
    Flaming is not allowed, if you dont like what sinx has published then either report it or keep your fat fingers off the keyboard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12