Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tauren Druid - New feral forms! (revised)

...you can edit the .dbc files to get that done (very hard though), however I don't know how. LrdZanny helped me getting the Furbolg to work, I think he's trying to fix the other stuff aswell.

[Model Reskin] Druids of Azeroth - New Shapeshift Skins
    hookito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by nokturnaltheater View Post
    Furbolg for Nightelf druids:

patch-7.MPQ

patch-enUS-3.MPQ
    (note: make sure that the enUS patch goes into your enUS dir. (inside your data folder, and if you do not play on US servers, change the enUS section of the file name to the name of the enXX file inside your data folder)
    Ok furbolg works well me, but where are the Nighelf other forms¿?

berryt743's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feral druids are overrated!

Give moonkins love :wave:

Debt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for this +rep

LrdZanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by nokturnaltheater View Post
    also, does anyone know how to remove weapon models from showing in worgen/furbolg forms? personally i hate how both the worgen/furbolg look while fighting with a staff
    i can swap the weapons out, so it doesnt load them, but than they still use the attack animations for 2 handers so its sort of useless

also GJ with bear form, looks awesome.

I keep looking for something that wont crash the game or DBCclient that could correlate to the size of the model loaded, but i think 99% of the time this is server side (IE, its how potions that make you larger or smaller work - the game doesnt load potion scripts to do it, the server tells it to render it X times larger or smaller)

so as of right now, im borked. Hope I can get it to work.

Ill try to upload some working MPQs of the models attacking unarmed w/o weapons, since some people want them. They seem bugged through, zoning seems to break it and make them render weapons again. Im trying to fix that O_o.
    Last edited by LrdZanny; 09-02-2007 at 09:42 PM.

Ishto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I followed the instructions for the american client version and it brings up a wow.exe error based on creature display. what gives? any thoughts here would be appreciated...thanks!

Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zanny, you've tried to increase the size of the model for both, lets say since it is how we have done; dire bear, cat and furbolg, worgen column? It might be screwing up since you're adjusting a switched model, because from what I've read it is possible to change the size on models...

@ Moonkin: Uhm, don't think I'll add anything, it has multiple (2) textures, and if I do any major changes I'll get a graphics bug that'll discolour the transparent areas to completely white and then apply it to the model... I tried recolouring the Moonkin, only to end up with a dark-brown muffin with white ****-ups near the torso, legs and hands.

Rammie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this pack, and the new travel form is pro, very GJ man
    Last edited by Rammie; 09-03-2007 at 05:54 AM.

hookito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play with NightElf, the patch-7.MPQ (bear form) are converted for Nelf but Andriges Feral SkinPack.rar (the travel, and cat form) aren´t converted for Nelf, can anyone do the change and upload it please.

Thengel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome work, love the pack.

Awakening's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the recolored bear and travel form, the only thing that i wish would be changed would be as several other people have asked to not have the weapon show and if possible to have it use the unarmed attack anamation for worgen/cat form

Ishto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, i got it working. thanks! I'm new to this forum and, honestly, just wanted something new since some of the tauren models are pretty bad by default.

only thing is, and I know some have already mentioned/asked, it would be nice to have a matching moonkin form. I know you said you tried recoloring the moonkin and weren't happy with it, but what about using the furbolg you made for moonkin form? if it's possible for me to replace my moonkin form with the furbolg you made that would be great. I was using a black and white colored furbolg to simulate a panda, but the file for it is embedded with Thekal as cat form, which I don't want.

the WoW moonkin model is pretty nicely done, but it'd be great to have a matching theme. thanks for coming up with this pack and if you have a solution on my moonkin form I'd appreciate it. as soon as I figure out how to give you rep (whatever that does) consider it done.

Andrige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ishto View Post
    ok, i got it working. thanks! I'm new to this forum and, honestly, just wanted something new since some of the tauren models are pretty bad by default.

only thing is, and I know some have already mentioned/asked, it would be nice to have a matching moonkin form. I know you said you tried recoloring the moonkin and weren't happy with it, but what about using the furbolg you made for moonkin form? if it's possible for me to replace my moonkin form with the furbolg you made that would be great. I was using a black and white colored furbolg to simulate a panda, but the file for it is embedded with Thekal as cat form, which I don't want.

the WoW moonkin model is pretty nicely done, but it'd be great to have a matching theme. thanks for coming up with this pack and if you have a solution on my moonkin form I'd appreciate it. as soon as I figure out how to give you rep (whatever that does) consider it done.
    It's highly possible to just do it like this:

Dire Bear form > Dire Bear form reskinned
    Cat form > Worgen
    Moonkin > Furbolg
    Travel form > Travel form reskinned

In the pack you're talking about.

...and then I think it won't even be necessary with a ModelEditFix.exe with that pack (I don't need to adjust the amount of textures since the Furbolg has 2 textures, and the Moonkin also has 2 textures)

P.S It's a bit annoying though getting people requesting me to readjust the packs, I've done the skins and changes, isn't that enough? However making the Moonkin to Furbolg change is something you could expect me submitting. I'm currently trying to restart my machinima project so I'm currently laying this stuff on ice, if you want me to start a Nightelf themed pack, I will help you do it but I won't do it myself. Not as it is atm.

If you want to create a Nightelf themed pack with me, but be willing to do some texturing work yourself and not just me, contact me here via PMs.

//Andrige

LrdZanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Andrige View Post
    Zanny, you've tried to increase the size of the model for both, lets say since it is how we have done; dire bear, cat and furbolg, worgen column? It might be screwing up since you're adjusting a switched model, because from what I've read it is possible to change the size on models...

@ Moonkin: Uhm, don't think I'll add anything, it has multiple (2) textures, and if I do any major changes I'll get a graphics bug that'll discolour the transparent areas to completely white and then apply it to the model... I tried recolouring the Moonkin, only to end up with a dark-brown muffin with white ****-ups near the torso, legs and hands.
    im editing it under the taurencat column, but i have a feeling id need to edit the m2 file (and i have NO IDEA how to do this) to get it to scale into cat form at a larger ratio. If i edit the size ratio described earlier, if it ever legs me log in with it, the cat form stays the same but stuff like winterfall firewater have 3 - 4x the effect

hookito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put (I Nelf):

patch-7.MPQ - Nightelf Druid - Andrige's Tauren skins (New)
    patch-enGB-3.MPQ (enGB adapted, read below how to change)
    and:
    DOWNLOAD: Nightelf Druid - Andrige's skins (Old Pack) - contributed by Virtua
    Mirror #1: patch-5.mpq

I see well Furbolg and cat form, but i dont see the new travel form, i see the normal form. Any solution?
    Last edited by hookito; 09-05-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45678910111258108 ... LastLast