0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AZO View Post
    Is Dead. I'm sick of this. i havent seen one adts edit in over 2 months... or at least one that mattered. trying to get epic user is about as much fun as wiping my a**. the only reason leechers even post any more is because its a "leet hack" or its some sort of advantage to them. they dont care about the art of it. and everyone who does has moved on. or just quit caring. nothing is being done here and it sickens me to see such a beautiful thing go to waste. no im not quiting model editing, but im quiting mmonwed. im sorry, but feel free to post comments. i will leave mmowned by wednesday.

When Simple Reskins, and model edits get more attention than a world build.... something that took hours, days or weeks. then thats the time i bounce. so take care. and enjoy your rainbow sheep, and reskins.
    QQ more? Model Editing isn't a form of art to any extent.

[The End] Model Editing on MMowned
    sweemoo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PewPewboom you are a noob. Maybe your simple shit of replacing one model with another model isn't a form of art but World Building and making your own custom landscapes is a form of art so gtfo

PewPewBoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sweemoo View Post
    PewPewboom you are a noob. Maybe your simple shit of replacing one model with another model isn't a form of art but World Building and making your own custom landscapes is a form of art so gtfo
    Apparently you aren't familiar on what art is; just because you're making custom landscapes is essentially the same as swapping models. You're still using preexisting models in the game, you're merely raise/lowering terrain, dropping builds, plants, whatever via Nogg-it. "Art" in this case, would be the people who actually MADE the models in the first place. Now if you were actually building custom models (which I have seen on occasion) it IS art, but a shitty version of it. Honestly, show me a thread where someone CUSTOMLY BUILT A TOWN. Using all user created models, not preexisting ones in WoW. THEN I will consider it art.

Goshujinsama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PewPewBoom View Post
    Apparently you aren't familiar on what art is; just because you're making custom landscapes is essentially the same as swapping models. You're still using preexisting models in the game, you're merely raise/lowering terrain, dropping builds, plants, whatever via Nogg-it. "Art" in this case, would be the people who actually MADE the models in the first place. Now if you were actually building custom models (which I have seen on occasion) it IS art, but a shitty version of it. Honestly, show me a thread where someone CUSTOMLY BUILT A TOWN. Using all user created models, not preexisting ones in WoW. THEN I will consider it art.
    well i agree yes and no .. i mean ya its true it not super creative to use existing models .. but having a good sense of level design and knowing how to use that to build levels is definitely an art form in my eyes.

DA: http:thedarkhell.deviantart.com

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback, more and more we are putting a lot of new things into action. Going to close this thread now.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011