0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

::Lazy Horde's Guide to AV::

[Note : Before you start reading, this guide is designed to help you get the maximum benefits off of AV, without the use of bots and with little effort! So, if you like to bot and dislike guides like these, please... stop reading.]

Requirements:
    1 - SURVIVABILITY! [Do whatever it takes to survive! The reason why is because if you die, this means no honor kill and no honor kill means no honor! So Run if you have to!
    2 - Frostwolf Insignia Rank 1 [Proving Grounds - Quests - World of Warcraft]
    3 - Food, drinks, and a TV
    4 - Brain [Common Sense... Judgement...]
    5 - A timer program, stopwatch [Not really required, I like to do things manually and click a movement key]

Offense!

Step 1:
    Mount up and ride to ICEWING BUNKER and wait/go afk at this spot.

Step 2:
    When you see 3-6 Hordes heading out to Stormpike Graveyard, follow them.

Step 3:
    When you see this spot while heading towards Stormpike Graveyard, run up!

[If you can wall climb that's great!]

[OPTIONAL] Now while you are up here, if you're a warlock or a hunter, send your Eye of Kilrog or your pet to scout things out.

Step 4:
    Now this step requires judgement. If there are more people on Defense than Offense, use your trinket Frostwolf Insignia Rank 1 and RECALL!

-or-

If you see a lot of people in Stormpike Graveyard and start heading out towards Stormpike Aid Station, it's time to follow them!

Step 5:
    Now, you may or may not die, depends on how you get to the last afk spot. [Outside of Vann's room]

DEFENSE!

Step 1:
    Go to the spot in between a big building and the Westfrostwolf Tower. Now jump and land on the roof of the big building.

Stay here until there's no more allies around (entered the base).

Step 2:
    When you think it is safe to go to the Westfrostwolf Tower, go there! [It is usually capped by then.]
    (The picture doesn't show the Westfrostwolf Tower burning or the alli's gone, but I just wanted to show you the spot.)

Step 3:
    This is the hard part.. go undetected if possible =]. This area is usually where many hordes and allies fight. [Inside the horde base, at the flag, near Drek's room (forgot what it was called).]

DMG and Healing
    - What you will want to do is cast all your dots/instant attacks on 1 alli, Van, or Bal.

ALL DONE!
    - Once you have mastered this, it seems like you're not even playing but enjoying what you're watching/doing.
    - Usually, when I do this for a whole day, I get 1k+ honor kills and 15-17k honor! [Technique that I used to get my full s1 and vindicators at level 69.]
    - Remember, more honor kills = more honor!
    - WELL THAT'S ABOUT IT! HOPE THIS GUIDE HELPS MANY HORDES! IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, SORRY IF THIS GUIDE DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS/STANDARDS, I'M JUST TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE. WELL GL AND HAPPY LEECHING!
    Last edited by loccedout; 03-13-2008 at 03:05 AM.

::Lazy Horde's Guide to AV::
    Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post. It's an okay guide... gives some afk spots, but afk spots are everywhere.

loccedout's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is true that afk spots are everywhere and yes this guide shows u some of those afk spots... but most afk spots do not earn you honor kills =[ .. I'm just pointing out the ones that are safe and actually earn you honor kills =].. [more honor kills = more honor]

Marvid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont really call this an afk guide since you have to run around alot.
    Also, the reason i dont put my afk spots around the headquarters was because its easy to get killed there, and i think that applies to your spots aswell.

loccedout's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like you're running around a lot, but you actually aren't.. and no you do not get killed ezly.. I've done this for a whole week to get most of my gears and died 1/10 games most of the time =].. and the reason why I put my spots in those areas is due to the amount of honor kills gained meaning more honor =]