Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aldor/Scryer Rep Grinding

Hey,

I figured since I have been at the site for about a month or so, and am still a leecher, I figured I would contribute what I know about grinding reputation. I didn't seem to notice any down to the grid reputation guides for the Aldor and Scryers. My guide will show you how to get easy reputation without doing any quests(The way I like it) I am the one to grind, so I am going to show you a couple spots I prefer.

Okay, lets start out with the Aldor, they are more based on people who are Melee and Ranged DPS.

I am an Aldor person, so I chose to grind for my items. The items you will be looking for are the following:

Fel Armament - Items - World of Warcraft (Fel Armament)
    - These are a bit harder to grind but give you the most reputation for the turn ins. You get 350 Reputation when you turn in a single one. You also retrieve a dust, which you will turn in for some REALLY nice shoulder enchants later on.

Another item you will be grinding to get Aldor reputation is the following:

Mark of Sargeras - Items - World of Warcraft (Mark of Sargeras)
    - These are very common drops, and drop very often. They begin to add up after a while of grinding. I usually come out with 100+ when I am done. You turn these in 10 at a time for 250 Reputation. You can also turn them in as singles if you have less then 10 after you turn them all in.

Alright, now that you know what you are grinding for, you are left curious, where do I obtain them Alucard? I will tell you, the are mobs in Shadowmoon Valley which are cloth wearers. You will be grinding off of these guys:

Shadow Council Warlock - NPCs - World of Warcraft
    - You want to kill these because they die very quickly, and they are casters. You may have trouble at first, but you get a good hang of it. These are all your going to kill, unless you want to kill the surrounding TerrorMasters, and Wraithwalkers. Those guys are pretty easy, but the spawn rate on the Warlocks is VERY quick, so you gotta keep up with them. Usually this place isn't filled up with people, so your good to go. The drop percent on these guys is pretty nice. They often drop grey items which sell for good money at vendors. They also drop TONS of Netherweave Cloth which sells for 4g+ on my server. I usually end up with 15+ stacks after I am done.

That about sums it up for the Aldor, you now know what to grind in the fastest way possible. I grind them til this day, they seem to really go down quick and easy. They only have a couple thousand life, so take advantage of it before they eventually nerf it.

HINT: There is a 69 Elite named Morgorron that will patrol the area, so you have to keep a sharp eye, he only does one patrol and it is over a period of time. So you shouldn't have to many problems with it, but only if you are aware that he is there. That is it for grinding Aldor Rep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that we have went over Aldor reputation, we will begin with Scryer reputation. They seem to be a bit harder to get exalted with, but you will have it once you have the information I am handing out to you.

Ok, so you want to get exalted with Scryer's so you can get that sweet spell damage weapon? Easy, just do the following and you will get it in no time!

Alrighty, we are now ready to start grinding the Scryer rep, you are going to be looking for the following items to turn in to the Scryer guys.

Arcane Tome - Items - World of Warcraft (Arcane Tome)
    - These don't drop commonly like the next item will, but they have a good drop chance in my opinion. These guys go down just as fast as the Warlocks. They are out in front of Black Temple and they respawn just as quick as the Warlocks would. These mobs, have a decent chance at dropping Boe Blues/Epics. I found a BoE Blue while farming here, so go here and collect the Arcane Tomes. These Tomes are like Fel Armaments for Scryers. They give the most Reputation, they give 350 as well. You also recieve a dust or a similar item for them. You mainly want these, since you get the most out of them. They also go for a hefty price on the Auction House on my server, about 15g for a single one. People are just lazy to farm their own reputation, so why not do it for their gold?

The next item you are going to farm is like Mark of Sargeras, they drop more commonly it seems. You are looking for the following:

Sunfury Signet - Items - World of Warcraft (Sunfury Signet)
    - These drop more often than the Mark of Sargeras it seems, so if you want to grind these and trade them for Mark of Sargeras, you can. That is very common on most servers, since people prefer to grind different mobs but want what your grinding.

Ok, now your gone wondering, what do I kill to get these ones Alucard? Well, you are going to be grinding these:

Sunfury Eradicator - NPCs - World of Warcraft
    - There are many different types of these guys in the surrounding area, but I just wanted to give you the general idea of where your going to obtain the items. They also are pick pocketable to get a lockbox that has a decent chance at dropping a BoE Epic Thrower which sells for 600g+ These guys are relatively easy to kill. They usually come in groups if you aren't careful. but if your a mage, your in luck. AoE Grind these things all day and you will come out with REALLY good rewards.

As for QUESTS: They have a lot that you can do in Netherstorm, Area-51. And Stormpike. They have butt loads and you can get some decent reputation for each one. About how much you would get for a Fel Armament. It makes it a bit funner as well. I hope I have helped by adding this.

These are the BEST methods I have found to get Exalted with Aldor/ Scryer in the quickest time. Quests are good yeah, but they aren't as efficient as this. This guide was hand written by me and took me some time. I hope I help some of you achieve Exalted. Thank You for reading, and please give some feedback on whether or not you like it. Flame on if need be, but I'd prefer positive crits.

Yours Truely.
    Alucard0987
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 02-04-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Aldor/Scryer Rep Grinding
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no replys?

no reply's? =(

heiamll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice rep guide. I myself am addicted to rep. Its a sickness really. Those green bars that don't really exist turn me on. Would +Rep if I could.

The only other thing I can think of to say here is to suggest pounding out all rep as you level. It may seem tedious to grind them out where there are quests all around.. but nothing is more tedious that to be 70, have rep to grind and have no carrot (next level) to look forward to while committing mass genocide for hours on end.

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I will add a segment to it on where you can quest for good rep. Thanks for your opinion. But rep, no one can get enough of it

TriNeaX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyvm helpls alot ^^
    Need scryer rep for the designs

†You laugh because im different, i laugh because you'er all the same†

Shady200
    thanks, ill defo use this

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys! Took me a lil while to type it all out, but im glad people are putting it to use. Ill try and make some other nice guides for u all. Thanks for the crits!

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump this, im curious as to what other people think of it.

Jotylyn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice little guide. Ive got a mage and usually AoE grind the guards around one of the manaforges (cant remember which). But easy to follow little guide.

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing I will add is, the place he is talking about is the following:

Manaforge B'naa, and up all the way through Netherstorm. These guys are simple to grind and go down quick. Try clicking this and you will see where is talking about.

Refer to this to check where the Manaforges are, the more north you go, the harder they get. But they all drop the same stuff.

Netherstorm - Zones - World of Warcraft

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep the crits guys, i totally appreciate it, im only making the guide better when you say things like "what manaforge and such" i am really willing to help. i am just trying to get from leecher status, since i have been contributing a lil lately.

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpppppppp

xollax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will sure try this whit my hunter when he hts 70! +rep

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the rep bro! I totally need to get out of leecher status cause I have been tryin to help people to the best of my ability. This is for surely going to work for you, but try and keep it to your friends only on your server because I don't know anyone who does this besides me and my cousins. And we get exalted in a day or two.

Smeems's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the thread die if no-one has anything to say on it. Don't keep bumping it. Besides, it's not like it wasn't done before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast