0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Increase item value/ Control AH on your server

Lets start with this , if you do not read the whole thread ( yea it's long but I tried to not make it a wall of text so I don,t kill your eyes )you won't understand. Also I am Canadian from Quebec so my first language is french , you might not understand everything but you should be able to understand the general idea.

NOTE: When I say ' Items ' I am talking about blue /epic --Weapon / armor lvl 1-55 mostly

This thread got 2 parts ... first is: How to increase the price of a items and second is : How to control the whole AH.

NOTE: If you want to increase the price on a item you need to control the AH and if you want to control the AH you need to increase price on items so yea they kinda go together

To increase price on items , its pretty though .... you need ALOT of gold , alot of time on your hand too and a ****ing huge load of patience.

First off , you need to buy all the items that you want to increase the price on that are on AH ... even the one that are at the ' standart ' price ( not only the cheap one ). Then you post them all higher than what the standard price is on your server ...

DEFINITION: Standart price = the price that most AH farmer sell items for

NOTE : People are gonna laugh at you ( big spam like this on trade channel, LOOK AT THAT FCKTARD TRYING TO SELL STAVE OF JORDAN FOR 1000G ) and most of the time you are gonna have to re-post most of your items in AH because it won't sell the first time.

If you do this with 1 type of item only it won't work because people will find something else to use ... lets say I buy all the lvl 30-40 blue 2h axe ... people are just gonna use sword / mace / etc instead ... but if you got all the lvl 30-40 blue weapon ... people are gonna HAVE to buy it if they want a good weapon to lvl with.

Alot of people are leveling alts and do not want to do instance to get weapon , they just wanna lvl asap so they will just end up buying it whatever the price is ( well of course you won't sell a shitty blue for 1000g but lets say ' The butcher 'its a lvl 26 blue 1h sword which on most server go for 50-100g , you will be able to sell it for 150-250 no joke ).

Indeed there will always be people posting the same item as you but 5g lowers than your overpriced price ( lets says I got 5x The butcher in AH for 150g bid 200g BO ... he will post it at 135-180 BO ) just let it go he won't steal your business

You have to buy items and more and more items don't care if you do not seem to make gold as long as you are getting more and more items.

You start making real money when you control the whole AH this mean when you got around 200-300 blue /epic in AH. At that point YOU decide the price , of course there a limit you can't push a item worth 20g to 300g but you can push it to like 60 and a item worth 300g you can push it to 500-800 ( that is where you make MASS gold )

You require ALOT of time and sure gold to control the whole AH... I started with 1500 , you can start with 10g too by just farming AH but it will just take more time to be able to control the AH. The thing with this method is 95% of your items on AH does not sell the first time , I will do the math for you , 95% of 300 item = you sell about 15 items a day , but you sell 15 OVERPRICED items which mean alot of golds , you will loose some from AH cost because putting 300 items on AH cost some gold also you will want to kill yourself each time you take the items out of mailbox and you repost it on AH.

But you will end up breaking the 15 000s gold with 300 blue/epic items and a amount of golds that never stop growin.

I tested this on a couple of servers, it works the best( does not mean it doesn't work on others server just mean it's easier ) on PvE server but work on all type of servers.

I am not gonna name my banks but if you want a idea go look on Aerie Pike server on ally side and check the AH.

NOTE: Do not use Auctionner addon , it takes toomuch time to scan item and it won't work with what you are doing. You will require some AH farming skills which mean be able to sroll down a page of AH quick and be able to notice items that are good to buy or it will take you a way toomuch time ( I scan whole AH in about 2 min which is still killin me everytime I do it ... about 5-10 times a day). The only addon I could suggest you for this is CT_mail ( it auto takes out the items from your mail box in 1 click so you can go AFK while its taking them out. You can find that addon on Curse.com | Downloads Forums News Blogs Guides Videos Screenshots | Curse

Just a lil funny thread on WoW forum that I wanna show you

- WoW Forums -> Vvalmart: gtfo
    Last edited by Yooloze; 01-23-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Increase item value/ Control AH on your server
    Silentnite's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at the forum thread. "qq, petition a gm and then post screenie of how it went so we can laugh at you"

Rofl. +rep for the idea, I never thought of doing it on such a large scale.

Cholo71796's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first one is known as a monopoly. In the United States it is illegal to do that. (In real life, and that's not WoW for those who think it is...) Good idea, though.

cooperlsxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    back on frostwolf when i actually played wow I would mine cooper all day go buy all the copper in the ah and then sell them all to gether at the high price of two g idk how high it is now adays but thats what I did and I made enough money to get my twink started but then he got deleted and then he came back but then I stopped playing wow O.o

gtdarkside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol that lil 59 gnome just kept changind the direction of his anger to try not to get flamed, lol
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-guides/240609-rogue-sap-game.html#post1567102 <The Sap Game>