Getting exalted with AD menu

User Tag List

general_salsa

Getting exalted with AD

Was off hiddenstuff cred goes to the finder of the site but this guide was helpful.
    Exalted with Argent Dawn

After spending hours of harvesting reputation to get to Exalted I thought I would share my experiences and what I consider the best way to get to exalted. The first thing I will recommend is never turning in Scourgestones or use Argent Dawn Valor Tokens until you are more than 50% through Revered. The best way to get reputation is at follows:

Neutral through to Friendly (50%)
    Kill any undead mob within the WPL and EPL area.

Friendly (50%) through to Honoured (50%)
    Kill any elite undead mob in WPL, EPL or in the instances.

Honoured (50%) through to Revered (50%)
    Kill undead bosses.

Revered (50%) to Exalted
    Turn in Sourgestones, cleanse the cauldron and Healthy Scales.

EXPLANATION OF HOW

Cleansing the Cauldron
    To cleanse the cauldron you have to have completed all parts of the 'Target:' quests given out by High Priestess MacDonnell in Chillwind Camp.
    Using your Vitreous Focuser collect Ectoplasmic Resonators off the corpses of the undead around 'Gahrron's Withering Cauldron'. The reason why you cleanse 'Gahrron's Cauldron' over and over again is because it has a higher reputation reward. You will also be collecting scourgestones but please keep these till you are pasted 1/2 through Revered with the Dawn. Once you collect 4x Ectoplasmic Resonators, 4x Runecloth go to Alchemist Arbingto in Chillwind Camp and buy 1x Arcane Quickener. Then go back to the cauldron and use it. Doing this will give the player 25 (27-28 if Human) reputation points with the Argent Dawn. I would collect around 80x Ectoplasmic Resonators at a time and cleanse the cauldron twenty times. This quest can be done over and over again. However the 'Arcane Quickeners' cost money, 45 silver. The runecloth is picked up off the corpses of the undead mobs, and you usually have more than you need.

Using only the Cauldron quest to gain reputation from Revered (50%) to Exalted you will need all of the following:

1680x Ectoplasmic Resonators
    1680x Runecloth
    420x Arcane Quickener (Total cost: 189 gold (PvP Rank 3: 168 gold))

Scourgestones
    Most undead mobs in WPL, EPL and the instances drop Scourge Stones of some kind. Collect these stones and put them in your bank. They will stack to 250 so you shouldn't run out of space. As the reputation gains become harder after you get passed 50% in Revered I would keep them to use then. You will get 25 (27-28 if Human) points of reputation for each turn in of 20x Minion's Scourgestones, 10x Invader's Scourgestones, and 1x Corruptor's Scourgestones. However, the Argent Dawn quests at Revered and Exalted require some tokens (Revered: 10, Exalted: 25) so you will have to spend some for those quests. Once you turn in the stones you might as well use the tokens to gain addition reputation.

Amounts of ScourgeStones needed to get to Exalted from Revered (50%):

Minion's Scourgestones: 4200*
    Invader's Scourgestones: 2100*
    Corruptor's Scourgestones: 210*

*These figures include spending the Valour Token reward from turning in the stones.

Healthy Dragon Scales
    This quest is from picking up Healthy Dragon Scales from within Scholomance off of Plagued Hatchlings and returning them to Betina Bigglezink at Lighthopes Chappel in EPL. Each scale is a quest itself, start the quest and then talk to Betina Bigglezink. You can carry as many of these scales as you can. The drop rate of these scales is low as the prereg quest is Plagued Hatchlings and that isn't done by many people. Each scale gives the player 50 (55 for Humans) reputation points with the Argent Dawn.

Total number of scales needed from Revered (50%) to Exalted: 210

This article is new and if you have any problems, issues, stuff to add please post below and tell me. Once you have gotten to Exalted your Argent Dawn reputation bar should look like this:

Thank you.

Getting exalted with AD
    rudez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Getting exalted with AD

this is a pretty good guide thnx 4 tha share

Give a newb a hack and he'll leach forever.
    Teach a newb to hack and he'll never leach again