0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aionic11 View Post
    Are there still going to exist Daily CDs on Inscription and Alchemy on the next expansion?
    Darkmoon Card of Draenor - Item - World of Warcraft

Top comment is somebody saying that it "apparently doesn't have a daily CD" Lets pray and hope they make it have CD before its released :L

how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD
    xjsnowx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongLee View Post

Top comment is somebody saying that it "apparently doesn't have a daily CD" Lets pray and hope they make it have CD before its released :L
    There probably will be as blizz doesn't want people knowing exactly what's going on with professions and it seem's theres a ton of major changes with more to come. Of course farming ore/herb nevers changes cept the garrison but if you not a herb/miner you won't get full benefits.

arcanblade's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'm about to make 5 inscribers but I've been hearing that there will be no CD for the cards and that professions are useless in WoD.

Any good info on this?

rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongLee View Post

Indeed there are no CD on the cards BUT the real goldmaking is in the upgrades, not in the trinkets itself and the upgrades does have a CD (actually the Warpaints). So it's still a good business to have lots of inscriptioners.

Ravenly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a lot of gold on Darkmoon Trinkets in the beginning of last expansion, but doubt that same trick will work this time. Most other professions now can make gear of similar ilvl, and I'm not optimistic about making many upgrades. The first minor upgrade, Inferno Tarot (640 -> 655 upgrade) costs 150 warpaints, 10 paint per day + 6 from your garrison, thats 9 days to make one upgrade. Plus 6 days to make the deck itself. So 2 Trinkets per month per character??That sucks
    Last edited by Ravenly; 10-04-2014 at 11:41 PM.

HighDeath's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the card creator still costs 10 war paints, thats a daily cd
    so we are ok
    dont we?

sdthrtu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so we mine and herb the new shit in garrison?

wayne7660's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HighDeath View Post
    the card creator still costs 10 war paints, thats a daily cd
    so we are ok
    dont we?
    Why do you think you can get much money out of it if there is a daily cooldown. Let's get some facts.

1. Darkmoon cards has always been worth on an addon start. -> No need for Daily CD !
    2. Most progress guilds collected millions of gold in MoP to equip their members with stuff (+cards). So ... way more profit than in MoP even without daily cd. -> No need for Daily CD !
    3. Compared to other professions we will get random stuff and need way more time to get an full deck / an epic. -> No need for Daily CD !
    4. The darkmoon faire is closing before the wod release ( realm based ? i don't think so ). Players need to wait 3-4 weeks to get this cards, where the raids got allready opened and the cards are getting a bit worse, based on dropluck. Isn't it better to get the decks early and pre-sell them to greedy players/guilds, and not if the raids are allready opened ? -> No need for Daily CD !

In my opinion, this change is a nerf to inscription and a decrease of the value from these cards based on the circumstances, even with less offers. There is maybe only one winner -> those who got 4 or 5+ inscription characters. But those guys are even without the daily cd over the top.

Remember, the prices are based on the raids, not on the number of the cards who will be traded. And they will fall fast the longer the raids are opened. So the best sell-out (pre-sell) will be 2-3 weeks after release, before the raids are cleared. And with an daily cd + random luck it's not possible.
    Last edited by wayne7660; 10-06-2014 at 03:58 PM.

321babo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm just going to level by mining. Ore is going to be heavily inflated next patch and since everything (especially garrisons) are gold based, might as well.

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wayne7660 View Post
    Why do you think you can get much money out of it if there is a daily cooldown. Let's get some facts.

1. Darkmoon cards has always been worth on an addon start. -> No need for Daily CD !
    2. Most progress guilds collected millions of gold in MoP to equip their members with stuff (+cards). So ... way more profit than in MoP even without daily cd. -> No need for Daily CD !
    3. Compared to other professions we will get random stuff and need way more time to get an full deck / an epic. -> No need for Daily CD !
    4. The darkmoon faire is closing before the wod release ( realm based ? i don't think so ). Players need to wait 3-4 weeks to get this cards, where the raids got allready opened and the cards are getting a bit worse, based on dropluck. Isn't it better to get the decks early and pre-sell them to greedy players/guilds, and not if the raids are allready opened ? -> No need for Daily CD !

In my opinion, this change is a nerf to inscription and a decrease of the value from these cards based on the circumstances, even with less offers. There is maybe only one winner -> those who got 4 or 5+ inscription characters. But those guys are even without the daily cd over the top.

Remember, the prices are based on the raids, not on the number of the cards who will be traded. And they wit ll fall fast the longer the raids are opened. So the best sell-out (pre-sell) will be 2-3 weeks after release, before the raids are cleared. And with an daily cd + random luck it's not possible.
    You are generally correct, but in some points you are wrong:

4. Yes, DMF is gone few days before WOD launch, but the WOD raid instances/arenas/RBGs are disabled for full 3 weeks after launch, so the next DMF start just 4 days after they are open.
    In these three weeks we have enough time to collect enough decks for turnin and make some nice profit.

Regarding the number of inscriptors, you can make decent profit even with one, simply because, as some of the DM trinkets crafters have noticed in MOP, there is something called /trade chat and tons lazy/non-trading people ingame are offering to sell their Daily CDs for gold, so we can have nearly infinite supply of DMC on medium to full servers.

Actually the RNG, following the DMC crafters could make you very nice profit. If you are planning well, in the right time, you can sell these Eight of Tigers for 50k each! (Just an example of course)

The basic system of using the CD + Craft DMC, collect and arrange cards, then turn-in when DMF is open is intact.

The small difference is the utlizing the Daily CD, since the tradeskill CD provide only 5-6 WP, and you can get 6x WP daily from Work Orders if you build the Scriber's Quarter Building in your Garrison.

As P.P., I see so far, no real nerf to scribers at all!

Yes, you already need to have at least lvl 85 character, with the garrison opened, to be able to upgrade your Scriber to skill 700 and get hands on that so famous Daily CD, but that is common for every expansion, isnt it? '

And you receive several new profitable stuff in WoD vs MoP Scribe:

Crafting 2x 630ilvl staffs and wand for 100x WP each, and 2x upgrades for them: 630->640 for 150x WP and 640->655 for 200x WP

Do not forget the new 6.0 Mysterious Fortune Cards, called Card of Omen, delivering Blood Card
    So far, they are flagged as Bind on Pickup on the Beta, but I really hope they will became tradeable on Launch, I dont really see the point of them being BoP at all!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123