Gold Making Method - The same thing people here on the forum are selling for 0+ menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

WoWPros's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Making Method - The same thing people here on the forum are selling for $150+

A few people are making money from this on the forums, I didn't care nor did I tell anyone about it because who am I to shut down someone elses money? Until they decided to spam me on skype cussing at me & such all because I had a gold method for sale which has nothing to do with this. So.. start a fight, lose the war. Or .. at least the money.

What you will need:

Oqueue Exploit found here - http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-exploit.html (oqueue exploit)
    You can get the SVN from iispyderii - oqueue - Revision 27: /trunk

The process:
    It will require a high item level, this isn't because you need it to kill stuff. It's because you need it to help with the social engineering aspect of making the gold. You need to look the part as if you have excessive raid knowledge and are worth paying.

You can boost your item level easily via flex raids to get to the point you need to be, clearly this method is used to target people who don't have raiding guilds or are trying to speed boost another toon in item levels.

You can easily jack your item level within a day by getting into raids you should be by using the Oqueue exploite where you can then trick people into thinking you have a higher item level. You then join their groups & start raking in gear until you reach a higher item level.

Now to actually make the gold, you advertise in trade chat that your are selling runs. You set your own price, clearly the higher you set it the more you will make. When you get a buyer or two you form a group using Oqueue & then invite the people buying the rush to a group. They pay you, you run the run normally.

Easy gold without having to do anything, the more time you devote to this the more you will pull in each day.

Simple right? Well worth that $150+ huh.

Gold Making Method - The same thing people here on the forum are selling for 0+
    VitoService's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice post +rep from me

never_healed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what happens if someone checks your buyer via addon and sees hes a newbie in green level gear?

skypher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl, selling this is an absolute joke.

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost, nothing new

Stevy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bokutox so mad nice post +1

Mcpastry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bokutox View Post
    Repost, nothing new
    Glad I didn't buy this from you for the $250 you were asking for in that case.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no way you can boost your ilvl in one day. Flex is rng and normal, well again based on luck. I killed Garrosh Flex on my alt 7x and still havent got hierloom weapon and in 7 weeks my ilvl is still 545-550

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    There is no way you can boost your ilvl in one day. Flex is rng and normal, well again based on luck. I killed Garrosh Flex on my alt 7x and still havent got hierloom weapon and in 7 weeks my ilvl is still 545-550
    This. And people will check your ilvl and kick you. If not then they will notice your DPS. This COULD work as a healer but not much more. Also, 150 dollars for this?!?! Holy shit that's retarded.

Don't really think it will make much return either.
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt say it would bring a lot of profit nor that it was an awesome way to make gold was just posting what the method is people are paying for.

Despite I didn't include when you buy it you will be told basic crap like.

Run LFR.
    Then run Flex 1-4. (You will rarely get kicked I do this on all my alts - if you are just join one of the 20 other ones)
    Fill the off slots you didnt get gear for with honor then conquest gear.
    Use your ILVL to get into normals.

"PROFIT!!!!"

lmao.

Toxxer's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bokutox View Post
    Right.

Ok well Good luck to anybody trying to do this lol. Your retarded just saying, Poster. Clearly you dont know how to make gold , and this isnt even a method.

This is NOT my method for making gold, to you haters ^^^^^ Just like to clerify.

And yes this is a Repost this is nothign new, i use this when im on my Down time making gold with my Personal method which, People pay for.

Your description is Vague and the post is ancient, but Good luck to all of you attempting!

WoWPros your an idiot. Dont tell peopl thy wont get kicked.

1) you will get banned from Oqeueue trying to say your 560+ or w.e when your 500ilvl.

2) Anybody who you ven try to Boost will take 1 look at your gear and say ........ Your being boosted to , why am i paying. Way to think that one through.

My 500k a day method still blows this out of the ewater. as its nothing new. Said my Piece, Good luck geetting banned boys and girls

I don't understand why you're calling OP an idiot and retarded. Just talking smack about how bad his post is doesn't nothing else then creating a toxic community where everyone hates eachother.

3. Be respectful of other people's work.
    When criticizing other people's work, be constructive.
    Offer helpful suggestions.
    Tell them what they have done right, as well as where they need to improve.
    Be polite about it. There is no need to flame people.
    Taken from the site rules

1) you will get banned from Oqeueue trying to say your 560+ or w.e when your 500ilvl.
    When did OP say that you should try and get into a 560+ raid when you are only 500 ilvl?
    He's suggesting using the oQueue exploit to get into groups faster then you normally would if you don't have a raiding guild which is nothing to be called and idiot for suggesting considering there's tons of people finding it useful according to T47Bv58rMc's thread (oqueue exploit) about it.

Anybody who you ven try to Boost will take 1 look at your gear and say ........ Your being boosted to , why am i paying. Way to think that one through.
    If you actually read the post you would read that this step is AFTER you have gathered gear with the previous method about the oQueue exploit. He even explained it in the post
    It will require a high item level, this isn't because you need it to kill stuff. It's because you need it to help with the social engineering aspect of making the gold. You need to look the part as if you have excessive raid knowledge and are worth paying.

Fine if you don't like the post or that it is a repost, if it is then report it to the admins and let them handle it.
    Stop advertising your own methods in other peoples threads and at the same time trash talking OP
    Last edited by Toxxer; 08-13-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boku.

If this aint your method why you so mad.
    As if you just got kicked in the teeth.

You mad. lol.

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough.

Users can post what guides/exploits they want, when they want. Whether someone is selling it or not.
    If it gets posted to bad.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)