New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Disec's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm

*Requirments*
    -Level 90
    -Potion of Treasure Finding
    -Good Ranged Class to tag Mobs(Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter)
    -2+ People to make it efficient(More people=faster mobs respawn=more cloth/hour)
    -Access to Twilight Highlands
    -If you plan to do this farm with a friend make sure you are not in a party, just have ur friend closer to the town and you be a bit further up or vice versa for best farm results.

Location Twilight Highlands
    New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm-ssqyo0j-jpg

Credits: Founder and creator of this Embersilk Farm is "Zlafterlife" Twitch
    Credits: Farmer in the video is "Norrski" Twitch

This spot was producing over 8000+ embersilk per hour before nerf. When Afterlife and Norrski were testing it. But now its producing 2-3k+ embersilk cloth an hour depending on how many people are farming the spot. The more people farming the faster the mobs spawn.

*Video will be available soon after it is done processing.
    *If you cannot watch the video here on the site, click the title of the video. It will bring you to the actual youtube link.
    *Here is a direct link to the video if the above one does not work>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEJKb9ir1c The video shows a glimpse at the farm spot so you can understand how the farm itself works.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm-ssqyo0j-jpg  
    Last edited by Disec; 07-22-2014 at 05:45 AM.

New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elite please? Great share +3
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    I would put it in elite guides, But I do not have access to that forum, and would like to be able to keep up to date on my post.

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is stupid, I tried this out on my populated server and both of the factions wants to try it because of the horde over at another server so the place turns into a warzone.

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Disec View Post
    I would put it in elite guides, But I do not have access to that forum, and would like to be able to keep up to date on my post.
    You can still view your own threads in the elite guides section.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is stupid, I tried this out on my populated server and both of the factions wants to try it because of the horde over at another server so the place turns into a warzone.
    Yeah the spot will be pretty busy currently until it cools down a bit, Or try to get ported to a dead realm.

Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the spot will be pretty busy currently until it cools down a bit, Or try to get ported to a dead realm.
    I did but then there was nobody else farming. The mobs where too far away for it to be possible.

I can't even kill the hordes now that HB is down and I can't use Vitalics routine :/
    Last edited by Thomja; 07-22-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This spot has been known since cata when Athene used it to get world first 85. I can pretty much guarantee it will not stay around very long if it gets popular.

This spots respawn is about the same as the spot in molten front all things considered.

Not to take anything away from Afterlife but this was not really his creation. I was in chat the night people were suggesting trying it out when he tried to use the spot you posted before that was being sold. Was just the first to stream it basically.
    Last edited by Shodokan; 07-22-2014 at 12:50 PM.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm strange, im there bud i dont see any mobs there. Is it some quest related or?

Well didn't know i had to wait for like 1min if the have spawned and went up to fight Anyway in 35min i got only 5 stacks of embersilk ( im not a tailor so i guess thats the reason ) + i got epic plate shoulders for tanking and some 26 chests
    Last edited by markons; 07-22-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    hm strange, im there bud i dont see any mobs there. Is it some quest related or?

Well didn't know i had to wait for like 1min if the have spawned and went up to fight Anyway in 35min i got only 5 stacks of embersilk ( im not a tailor so i guess thats the reason ) + i got epic plate shoulders for tanking and some 26 chests
    The spot works best with 2 people. Doing it solo you really need to kill each mob very fast. as the faster they die the faster the mobs respawn. During Norrski's stream last night he was pulling over 2.5k+ cloth/hour solo farming as a demo lock with tailoring and the potion.

Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    This spot has been known since cata when Athene used it to get world first 85. I can pretty much guarantee it will not stay around very long if it gets popular.

This spots respawn is about the same as the spot in molten front all things considered.

Not to take anything away from Afterlife but this was not really his creation. I was in chat the night people were suggesting trying it out when he tried to use the spot you posted before that was being sold. Was just the first to stream it basically.
    Afterlife and Norrski were the ones who figured out how to break the spawns. Before the nerf a few days ago the spot was producing so much cloth it was game breaking. They figured out to break the spawns with 2+ people to produce so much gold it was unfair. Now this place isn't an amazing farm by any means but it is currently the best embersilk farm out by a bit. Athene used it to power level not really to gold farm most people new about this spot as you quest there all the time, its just the fact the figured out how to break the spawns to produce so much cloth per hour.
    Last edited by Disec; 07-22-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This spot isnt anything New =p

You msged me in PM, and got me excited when you said 8k.. Farmed this spot for awhile and didnt think it was worth posting.

Truely this... is it?

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bokutox View Post
    This spot isnt anything New =p

You msged me in PM, and got me excited when you said 8k.. Farmed this spot for awhile and didnt think it was worth posting.

Truely this... is it?
    It was over 8k before nerf. The only way to produce more than this spot is with using mage speed exploit in the four heads spot. Which will end up getting the person perma banned.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The spot works best with 2 people. Doing it solo you really need to kill each mob very fast. as the faster they die the faster the mobs respawn. During Norrski's stream last night he was pulling over 2.5k+ cloth/hour solo farming as a demo lock with tailoring and the potion.

Afterlife and Norrski were the ones who figured out how to break the spawns. Before the nerf a few days ago the spot was producing so much cloth it was game breaking. They figured out to break the spawns with 2+ people to produce so much gold it was unfair. Now this place isn't an amazing farm by any means but it is currently the best embersilk farm out by a bit. Athene used it to power level not really to gold farm most people new about this spot as you quest there all the time, its just the fact the figured out how to break the spawns to produce so much cloth per hour.
    They didn't figure anything out. Athene had 20+ people helping him which helped increase the spawns. Its just that now you can do it with two-three people. Its a good choice of farming location but very few people have farming partners in which they can "exploit" the spawns. The damage/killing power of one person now exceeds 10 from level 80 so it makes sense. But that is 100% the exact same spot on the beach that athene was running around mob tagging to level/glitch spawns the day cata came out.

Don't get me wrong they both look for new spots and both have found them, but this is a revisited one not a new one.

dragnayongj's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farmed this spot for awhile and didnt think it was worth posting.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dragnayongj View Post
    Farmed this spot for awhile and didnt think it was worth posting.
    Its currently the best place to farm embersilk. You need 2+ people or at least another person farming part of the beach. More people farming the faster the mobs spawn. produces 2.5-4k+ embersilk per hour. For best results have 4 people farming and covering each lane of the beach it will cause the mobs to re-spawn instantly and you will have 0 wait in between which causes a lot of cloth per hour.

The only place that will produce more than this spot is the four heads spot "IF" you are using the mage speed exploit which gets you banned if reported. If you are not using that then this is the best place. For best results is if ur a demo lock with tailoring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast