New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    obitum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -|Tips for warlock|-

This spot work wonder with a demo warlock like it's shown in the video provided. If you've always played destruction like me and are clueless about demo warlock like me, here's some tips i've done to improve my farming slightly.

Glyph required

Talent required

Macro

Here's a little macro I made fairly quickly (Feel free to improve it as Im not realy good at making macro).

#showtooltip [stance:1] Touch of Chaos; Shadow Bolt
    /run Dismount()
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy
    /use [stance:1] Touch of Chaos; Shadow Bolt
    This macro will auto target the closest target infront of you and shoot Touch of Chaos. ( Fairly simple eh)

Farming time

Beside doing what's shown in the video. We'll first go into Metamorphosis, as you see, we're now losing Demonic Fury, ressource require to maintain our metamorphosis and cast every spell while transformed. Worry not, killing blow on mob that give honor/experience will give you Demonic Fury even in Metamorphosis form and we'll kill fast enough to maintain it forever.

* (Altho you could build a few to start as Touch of chaos also require demonic fury)

Now the tricks is to use our talent Burning Rush talent that kill us faster than we would think. This is where the Glyph of Soul Consumption and our talent Grimoire of Sacrifice come handy.

While Glyph of Soul Consumption usualy healed me for 126k and never critted, combined with the talent Grimoire of Sacrifice, it now crit very often for nearly 430k. All we need to do is spamming the macro and throwing a few Demonic leap and we have increased our farming effiency a little bit.

*noob tip: if you got greenfire quest on your warlock and can't find your burning rush as you're somehow near 1 health, please use your Dark Regeneration okay?

And my last word shall be, yes I realy wrote all this to tell you how to use burning rush with 100% upkeep on this spot.

New Embersilk Farm 2-4k+ Embersilk Cloth/hour Twilight Highlands | Best Farm
    Disec's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by obitum View Post
    -|Tips for warlock|-

This spot work wonder with a demo warlock like it's shown in the video provided. If you've always played destruction like me and are clueless about demo warlock like me, here's some tips i've done to improve my farming slightly.

Glyph required

Talent required

Macro

Here's a little macro I made fairly quickly (Feel free to improve it as Im not realy good at making macro).

This macro will auto target the closest target infront of you and shoot Touch of Chaos. ( Fairly simple eh)

Farming time

Beside doing what's shown in the video. We'll first go into Metamorphosis, as you see, we're now losing Demonic Fury, ressource require to maintain our metamorphosis and cast every spell while transformed. Worry not, killing blow on mob that give honor/experience will give you Demonic Fury even in Metamorphosis form and we'll kill fast enough to maintain it forever.

* (Altho you could build a few to start as Touch of chaos also require demonic fury)

Now the tricks is to use our talent Burning Rush talent that kill us faster than we would think. This is where the Glyph of Soul Consumption and our talent Grimoire of Sacrifice come handy.

While Glyph of Soul Consumption usualy healed me for 126k and never critted, combined with the talent Grimoire of Sacrifice, it now crit very often for nearly 430k. All we need to do is spamming the macro and throwing a few Demonic leap and we have increased our farming effiency a little bit.

*noob tip: if you got greenfire quest on your warlock and can't find your burning rush as you're somehow near 1 health, please use your Dark Regeneration okay?

And my last word shall be, yes I realy wrote all this to tell you how to use burning rush with 100% upkeep on this spot.
    Awesome guide for those wondering how to do as a demo lock.

Another good Macro I use is

/cast [@mouseover] Touch Of Chaos
    /use Tiny Treasure Chest

Its a mouse over macro so any monster I hover over and use the button it will kill them + open any chests you may have.

obitum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard using #show Tiny Treasure Chest

Also show the number of tiny treasure chest you got into your inventory

wanna993's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny while looking for A farm, I ended up trying this as a dk, and while I could force the respawns, having to move up and down the beach made this very slow, so it was not worth it.

But I can see how good this could get with 2+ ppl with better aoe than a dk

adavis1129's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was here with another warlock for an hour. Only got 700 cloth. We weren't grouped, so competing for kills and the mobs were spawning quickly. Cloth was just not dropping. The 4 heads spot is far better for me at least.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adavis1129 View Post
    Was here with another warlock for an hour. Only got 700 cloth. We weren't grouped, so competing for kills and the mobs were spawning quickly. Cloth was just not dropping. The 4 heads spot is far better for me at least.
    yeah you have to be spaced pretty well and covering different lanes. Well watching Norrski farm this with 1 other lock in the area in 1 hour he ended up getting 2600 cloth. But then again its RNG. Potion + 600 tailoring works well.

arcanblade's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this better than the 1600-2000 cloth farm on eitins and ogres?

roblmich's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most people are looking for ways to solo farm, not farm with a friend. The less people that know about this stuff, the better, so in this case it's not worth farming.

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by roblmich View Post
    I think most people are looking for ways to solo farm, not farm with a friend. The less people that know about this stuff, the better, so in this case it's not worth farming.
    You can easily solo farm this spot, and still produce good numbers, but you have to pay more attention so farming either The twilight gate spot or the beach just south of Dragonmaw port. Would also be good. There really isn't any amazing embersilk spots anymore. Most of them produce around the same numbers so its just finding whatever farm is more "fun" or better for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12