Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battered Hilt grinding in Pit of Saron

Hello OwnedCore society,

First of all this guide was inspired by Lemour that posted this guide last month. I remade the guide so it's more in detail with a video of the routes used by me. This guide will also show you what green items that drop while grinding for Battered Hilt you should keep and sell them on Auction House and which ones you can just vendor. Also you can make a lot of gold selling Frostweave Cloth on AH.

The following route you can do 10 times in an hour! Each run lasts a little bit less than 3 minutes when you get used to it. After 5 runs I either use companion to sell my stuff from the bags or I HS to Shrine and sell it than portal to Dalaran and fly back to Icecrown! (If you have mount with vendors you will not have to waste time with HSing and flying back.

REMINDER: Instance has to be done in Heroic Mode!

Here is the video I made:

You can do this 10 time's an hour! It will take you around 30 minutes, then you have 30 minutes to go to the city and sell you Hilts and post things to AH.

In this part of the guide I will go into the items you should keep and NOT vendor and try to sell on AH. I will also give you rough estimation of the prices for my realm. (Prices may vary on other realms)

Harnessed Longbow - 110g99s
    Shrieking Bow - 511g89s
    Damaged Necklace - 180g74s

Avool's Sword of Jin - 1947g73s
    Namlak's Supernumerary Sticker - 1207g41s
    Rusted-Link Spiked Gauntlets - 275g07s
    Signet of Edward the Odd - 350g
    Wapach's Spaulders of Solidarity - 825g

Also your Frostweave Cloth should be sold at the price your realm allows you to.

Here I will show you how much gold I've made in six days!

Battered Hilt grinding in Pit of Saron-wowscrnshot_063014_224116-jpg

You can forget my Trade Window and Auction House expenditures but I roughly made around 120k in 6 days.

Someone will still flame this is a repost! I got this idea from Lemour, just going a bit into a detail and posting a route for the best results.

Thank you for taking you time to read this!

More guides will be coming soon!

Merciless
    Last edited by Merciless; 07-01-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Battered Hilt grinding in Pit of Saron
    Sirdots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well let me be the first to say +rep for a great video " I am the cookie, do you want to eat me " had me cracking up the whole video. Anyways Just some friendly advice thought wouldnt it have been better to hide your character name just by playing with your UI so that way if blizzard does for what ever reason watch the video found here they don't associate you with the name you chose on ownedcore etc blah blah you get the point.. As well as, You don't sell the greens for transmog value?

Merciless's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sirdots

Thank you for the response and rep mate, I really appreciate it. Tbh, I thought of that but just couldn't be arsed with hiding my name and everything. Doubt they will be able to do anything, also, I don't think they would have any proof of me doing anything wrong in order to ban me or whatever.

Regarding the the value of greens. I simply sell my greens unless they are valued above 100g. In the long run I'll have to post a greeny that I want to sell for 40g about 10 times to sell it + the tax from auction I won't make much gold off of it so I just vendor it.

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    @Sirdots

Thank you for the response and rep mate, I really appreciate it. Tbh, I thought of that but just couldn't be arsed with hiding my name and everything. Doubt they will be able to do anything, also, I don't think they would have any proof of me doing anything wrong in order to ban me or whatever.

Regarding the the value of greens. I simply sell my greens unless they are valued above 100g. In the long run I'll have to post a greeny that I want to sell for 40g about 10 times to sell it + the tax from auction I won't make much gold off of it so I just vendor it.

Well here is the kicker. they can ban you for no reason given.
    Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net Terms of Use

And i quote:

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/CANCELLATION.
    BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Accounts terminated by Blizzard for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, or a Game EULA will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, a Game EULA or other Blizzard policy. You may cancel the Account registered to you at any time by requesting that your personal information be removed from the Account, as specified in Blizzard’s Privacy Policy. Blizzard may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.

Just trying to make sure you keep your account.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Sirdots

We'll that is a bummer. I don't think I'll want to remake the video without my name shown. Would suck to get banned for no reason but oh well... And as of changing my name on the OwnedCore, nah, been a member since 2007.

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Sirdots

We'll that is a bummer. I don't think I'll want to remake the video without my name shown. Would suck to get banned for no reason but oh well... And as of changing my name on the OwnedCore, nah, been a member since 2007.
    Nah never meant for you to change your name on ownedcore. Just a little edditing. or even playing with ur UI can hide your ingame name. But suit yourself still nice video. What song was that anyways " i am the cookie, do you want to eat me "

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sirdots

Well now you have me thinking, I might remake the video, it's easy to hide names in UI. Shouldn't take me that long. couple of hours again.

The song is "I am the Cookie (Original Mix)" by Panty Hoes. Glad you enjoy it.
    Last edited by Merciless; 07-01-2014 at 07:52 AM.

myjimmys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The primordial and forlorn pieces dont drop in wotlk content, they are lvl 90 mop pieces, so I assume they were in your bars before hand.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @myjimmys

You're right, Idk how that ended up there. Thanks, *edited*

grecian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may i ask how you guys do heroics 10 times in a hour while i can only do 1 on a day?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @grecian

As you can see in the video, I'm not killing any bosses therefore I'm not getting saved to the instance. I pull the trash like it's shown in the video kill it, exit instance, reset it and do it all over again. Hope this helps.

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    may i ask how you guys do heroics 10 times in a hour while i can only do 1 on a day?

5.4.7 Hotfixes: May 14 - World of Warcraft
    Quote " Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios

Each World of Warcraft account can now create a maximum of 10 instances per hour (up from 5).

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sirdots

New video is uploading! Thanks for the tips mate, I'll change the link in the original post as soon as it's ready.
    Will be awaiting your review!

Thanks again.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video is updated. This is a new video I just made.
    Thanks @Sirdots!

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video is updated. This is a new video I just made.
    Thanks @Sirdots!
    ( I am the cookie, do you want to eat me ) +rep for the new video cheers m8, And i was wondering what video recording software are you using? if you PM ill give you my btag and we can chat in game or whatever.

" i've got to spread the rep around first, i'll get back to you tho "

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast