0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

level out your flying mount the easy way

this involves using the keyboard to direct your flight so it may not be your thing

first mount up on your flying mount
    hit jump so you are off the ground
    remove your hand from your mouse
    hit x or what you have keybound to swim down
    this action put you at 0 degree incline so you fly perfect horizontal
    use w a s d q e to aim where you want to fly

in my wexperience this makes you fly faster then using mouse byt i use carbonite and go by how fast it says

another way to check your incline is to use a mod clled flighthud but i prefer my way rather ten having a black and green box on my screen

also you can use insert and delete to change your incline until you are upside down and mess with people that way if you want but hitting the ground will still make you fly 100% horizontal
    Have you ever danced with me in the pale moonlight?
    The Devil

level out your flying mount the easy way
    Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the speed under the General category in the Character window is how fast you're going. Carbonite can be a little incorrect sometimes. Been that way since BC. Didn't play before that so I don't know if the addon was out before that.

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phantons View Post
    Looking at the speed under the General category in the Character window is how fast you're going. Carbonite can be a little incorrect sometimes. Been that way since BC. Didn't play before that so I don't know if the addon was out before that.
    He means that you'll get to your destination quicker because you're not moving at an angle, but a direct line. It's basic science that would dictate this, although I'm drawing a blank as to what the thing is called that explains it. If you move at 310% towards a destination with speed never increasing or decreasing, going straight gets you there quicker whereas zigzagging or raising/lowering altitude slows your movement from point A to point B. Here's an example: https://i.imgur.com/hHXpwiV.jpg

Red in the image is a guy using the OP post's suggestion, while Blue is a guy who constantly swerves and jumps up and down in altitude along his path. This is of course with both parties at even flight speed.