Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make easy gold without any work, good to do besides farming!

Hey!
    I very recently made a farming spot guide! This is like a bonus guide to that one so if you've not seen it, check it out here: 8-10k+ per hour spot, Jade Forest (8-10k+ per hour spot, Jade Forest!)

Okay! So you're farming and so on, but let's face it. We're not all asian, we have to stop farming at some point. So you might ask, other then sorting my auctions what the hell do i do when im bored and dont feel like farming more? There's many things you can do that doesnt require farming but simply just requires a click and then AFK 5 min. An example of this is Trillium flipping, which means you buy trillium ore and make it bars and then sell. But that's not what this guide is about. This.. is... WINDWOOL FLIPPIN Okay so with all flips, it requires people to be retarded (putting up way to cheap). However you can sometimes manipulate their stupidity This can be done by putting up 1 piece of windwool cloth (1 not 1 stack) for a low price making people not buy it since its only 1 but still makes "ammatuer" people put it up below that price since that's how auctioneer works! :P

Okay so the basics!
    We're gonna be making Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Felweave Amice, this requires 5 Bolts of Windwool Cloth. One bolt costs 5 Windwool Cloth. What we're gonna try to do is buy Windwool Cloth out for less then 10g/stack. Easy huh? Sometimes your AH is normal economy and at that point you wont be able to do this flip, however sometimes it's WAY below average. For example the other day i saw over 700 stacks up for below 7g/stack (100 of them were 4g/stack). I was at the right place at the right time, bought them all. Okay so if you count it, let's say you buy at max price (10g/stack) It costs 25 Windwool cloth to make 5 Bolts of Windwool Cloth. So 10g/stack means it will be 12.5g/5 bolts of windwool cloth = 12.5g/crafted dreadful piece And the piece sells for 17,68g which right there is over 5g profit. That might seem very little and not worth it at all. However, look at this scenario. I bought 230 stacks like 20 min ago for 9g each stack. So i payed 2070 gold for the stacks in total. I then created 920 Bolts of Windwool Cloth out of it and then i created 184 Crafted Dreadful pieces. That sells for 17,68g each which is 3253 gold. This means i went a 1183g profit from 15 min of AFKing. Now it's starting to sound like something But what if i told you: You can make more money. If you disenchant the blues you can recieve Ethereal Shards which sell for 19g on my realm. That's even more. Also they can drop 1-3 of them so if you're lucky you can get alot more. However the bad part about this is probably that they sell slower so i like just selling mine to vendor

This ofcourse depends ALOT on your AH prices at the time, i usually spam trade something like this:
    {star} WTB [Windwool Cloth] {star} Buying all you've got! {star} Great deal if you're a farmer and want your stuff sold instantly in all future! {star} /w me and we'll discuss a price {star}

And people whisper and write "i've got 200 stacks, what price" and you discuss a price below 10g.

If not just give it a rest a couple days and try again later This have given me ALOT of gold extra while farming!

Hope this works for you! Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Samztwitch; 01-26-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Make easy gold without any work, good to do besides farming!
    Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your work...but at my realm Windwool never goes below 25g at all

Samztwitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
    thanks for your work...but at my realm Windwool never goes below 25g at all
    Wow that's a really high price, i've based this off the EU realms:
    Outland Alliance
    Shattered Hand Horde
    Auchidoun Alliance
    And a couple more (not regulary checked these others though).

Bad luck man, however that's great gold for you if you farm with my other guide then

Thimiaras's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The easiest way to make gold on high pop realm is Alchemy.Spam on /2 that you want to buy MoP herbs and Golden Lotus,make flasks and post them on ah after reset.Also make living steel every day.Easy profit

You are not prepared!

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thimiaras View Post
    The easiest way to make gold on high pop realm is Alchemy.Spam on /2 that you want to buy MoP herbs and Golden Lotus,make flasks and post them on ah after reset.Also make living steel every day.Easy profit
    Living steel thing isnt something you can do all the time so there would be no meaning of a guide for that. However i like this ALOT more then relying on selling the flasks and undercutting. All you have to do here is click search on auctioneer every couple hours.

Thimiaras's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Samztwitch View Post
    Living steel thing isnt something you can do all the time so there would be no meaning of a guide for that. However i like this ALOT more then relying on selling the flasks and undercutting. All you have to do here is click search on auctioneer every couple hours.
    I agree with you but i play on Twisting Nether Horde.......Believe it's a good way to make decent gold!

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thimiaras View Post
    I agree with you but i play on Twisting Nether Horde.......Believe it's a good way to make decent gold!
    Yeah, flasks might work on very high pop realms because of flasks.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://i.imgur.com/sGY6Uia.png
    IT'S PRICEDROP WEDNESSDAY!

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seriously just dropped lower.. 4g/stack windwool LOL!

Kaptenguld's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One would think that the author of this guide actually did the research and had rudimentary skills in math.

5 bolts of windwool = 1 Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Felweave Amice = 17G 68S
    4 bolts of windwool = 1 Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Cloak of Prowess = 17G 4S

Do I need to do the math to determine which the better alternative is to craft? Sure why not for your pleasure:

Amice requires 25% more mats but only yields 3% more gold.

I am just baffled that someone takes the time to write an entire page of a guide and not even do the most basic research, i.e wowhead.

So now you're of course wondering what the breaking point in profit is? Well since 4 bolts = 20 windwool cloth its very easy. The breaking point is 17G 3S per stack Above that you wont be making any profit at all.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaptenguld View Post
    One would think that the author of this guide actually did the research and had rudimentary skills in math.

Do I need to do the math to determine which the better alternative is to craft? Sure why not for your pleasure:

I am just baffled that someone takes the time to write an entire page of a guide and not even do the most basic research, i.e wowhead.

So now you're of course wondering what the breaking point in profit is? Well since 4 bolts = 20 windwool cloth its very easy. The breaking point is 17G 3S per stack Above that you wont be making any profit at all.

Look, i did not have the recipe and i did not feel the need to go through all crafted dreadful recipes. I did simply not care enough, the fact that you had to write all that stuff about how bad it was that i did not research this is sad. All you could have done was to write "I'd recommend buying Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Cloak of Prowess instead since it gives more of a profit" and that would have been it. Not to mention the fact that you're bumping such an old thread.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaptenguld View Post

there was no reason to bump this, but at the time of the posting i feel this was appropriate... @ samz. it would've been better if u looked into a bit more regardless of if u had the pattern or not. if i see that selling ethereal shards are good in so and so way but i don't have enchanting even. It's worth posting to share, which is what you did. So don't hate on him trying to make your thread better, and more correct/profitable.

Nemu5's Avatar Banned Your #1 Gold Supplier CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + for the effort!

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    there was no reason to bump this, but at the time of the posting i feel this was appropriate... @ samz. it would've been better if u looked into a bit more regardless of if u had the pattern or not. if i see that selling ethereal shards are good in so and so way but i don't have enchanting even. It's worth posting to share, which is what you did. So don't hate on him trying to make your thread better, and more correct/profitable.
    The way he went about trying to make the thread better was a rude way. Also, i am not required to do the extra research. I created a thread, not bought a dog.

Kaptenguld's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh I think you have to have a certain standard when u create a novel way of flipping. Doing the research á 5 minutes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast