0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to kill warriors as a rogue.

Rogues are arguabley the best class of all but a frost mage beats rogue any day...AoE to find you *i use frost nova* then run back spam 2 or 3 frostbolts then CoC when rogue gets close then if rogue vanishes i run around with arcane explosion and then frost nova and repeat 2 or 3 frostbolts finish him with a blizzard and i won using 99% frost attacks....but thats against just avarage style rogues....u guys may be subelty based and that i cant beat bcause of stealth powaz
    Vote for MMOwned!

How to kill warriors as a rogue.
    volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Datonking
    Isnt Revenge un missable also? or something of that sort? and if there specced it stuns then they conc blow u and run around hitting sheild slams on you and when your getting out of stun they start to run you go after in sprint they go around the hill your chasing them u decide to stealth your going near but he can tell your plan...Demo shout...u lost stealth and attack power ur panicing so you decide to vanish and cheap shot but he ran and intercepted and then conc blow and revenge now ur 8 sec stunned he goes to berserker stance and goes FF on you...GG Rogue
    I centered this guide around fury / arms specced warriors. Fighting prot specced warriors are extremley tough, high armor high health and stuns ( and resistance to stuns). I just ignore them.

Originally Posted by Lazzerac
    yah people shouldnt post if they dont understand their class... u dont need expose armour to beat a warrior....

and also, you said rogues need 4/8 tier 1 to beat a warrior, but if you have 4/8 tier 1 that means you raid, and any rogue that raids and wastes 3 talent points in imp sap needs to rethink something

30/8/13 Seal Fate
    all u need to kill a warrior is
    cheapshot, then backstab, bam 5 combo points.
    kidney shot, backstab again, thistle tea gouge and restealth and repeat
    no evasion, no sprint, no vanish, no blind, all you need is thistle tea.
    Yes imp. sap is useless raiding but chances are is you have t1 equivalent gear (pvp set) you won't be raiding and you'll be more pvp specced.

Seal fate daggers is amazing. But most warriors without a shield have around 5k armor, with talents you'll reduce his armor to 2.5k. I just use it to deal more burst damage.

Originally Posted by general_salsa
    umm.. why evasion over powers will kill us...
    Because overpower has a cooldown, and thier white damage and other specials deal more damage.

Datonking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guide is O.K im giving rep to it but next time say its fighting dps warriors because alot of good pvp warriors are prot now a'days
    Vote for MMOwned!

Nezdragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, my warrior is Fury specced. Just try and sap me, there will be much pain and agony.

And if you want to use Evasion, I'll just use Intim. Shout and bandage, then hit hamstring and run a little... then intercept... then warstomp... pain and agony!
    *Insert Awe-Inspiring Signature Here*

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nezdragon
    Heh, my warrior is Fury specced. Just try and sap me, there will be much pain and agony.

And if you want to use Evasion, I'll just use Intim. Shout and bandage, then hit hamstring and run a little... then intercept... then warstomp... pain and agony!

PvP trinket, what? =P

bokyong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best build since 1.12 is 21/0/30. That is a hemo build. You will go Assasination all the way down to Cold Blood. 0 points in Combat. and 30 points all the way down to Deadliness.

Here is the link
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=ihxfoxkZZxMe0chRq

First thing on a warrior
    1. Open with Cheap Shot. With Initative you should have 3 CPs.
    2. Hemo
    3. Wait 1 second
    4. Gouge (You should now be at 5 CPs)
    5. Wait one Tick on Energy
    6. Cold Blood Eviscerate
    7. Blind
    8. Vanish
    9. Wait 5 seconds
    10. Repeat steps 1-5
    11. (after 5 CPs) Then Rupture (With serrated blades the Rupture should DOt for about 1k Damage)

Warrior will die. With Serrated Blades your rupture will do some sick damage.

Yes you are blowing your cooldowns but its only a blind and vanish which since you put points into Elusiveness, it's 3.5 minutes cooldown and not 5 minutes. You will own a warrior everytime. Overpower? HE aint even gonna have chance to use it let alone hit you cuz he will be stunned the whole time.

If You find another person you always have Prperation to use and your ready to go again. That's what makes this build awesome in PVP.

volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by bokyong
    Best build since 1.12 is 21/0/30. That is a hemo build. You will go Assasination all the way down to Cold Blood. 0 points in Combat. and 30 points all the way down to Deadliness.

Here is the link
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=ihxfoxkZZxMe0chRq

First thing on a warrior
    1. Open with Cheap Shot. With Initative you should have 3 CPs.
    2. Hemo
    3. Wait 1 second
    4. Gouge (You should now be at 5 CPs)
    5. Wait one Tick on Energy
    6. Cold Blood Eviscerate
    7. Blind
    8. Vanish
    9. Wait 5 seconds
    10. Repeat steps 1-5
    11. (after 5 CPs) Then Rupture (With serrated blades the Rupture should DOt for about 1k Damage)

Warrior will die. With Serrated Blades your rupture will do some sick damage.

Yes you are blowing your cooldowns but its only a blind and vanish which since you put points into Elusiveness, it's 3.5 minutes cooldown and not 5 minutes. You will own a warrior everytime. Overpower? HE aint even gonna have chance to use it let alone hit you cuz he will be stunned the whole time.

If You find another person you always have Prperation to use and your ready to go again. That's what makes this build awesome in PVP.

Actually, when my rogue was hemo ( he has 890 AP un buffed) his rupture was doing about 130 per tick every two seconds for 16 seconds, which was a little over 1k. I would drop a 4-5 CP rupture on him and kite him or vanish and watch the damage eat his life away.

bokyong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why you do the 5 point Rupture after your initial CB Evisc. Even if your Rupture did 1.5k Damage, that's not enough to take down a Warrior. Any decent Warrior will have 4k HP +.

Read my Steps again I add a 5 point rupture after you CB Evisc the warrior. NO need to hide as the Warrior will die after those 2 stuns.

whoosh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L2kite...
    any rogue, regardless of gear/spec can beat any equally geared competent warrior.

Crippling Poison>>>Hamstring.

CS>SS or BS depending on spec>Gouge if warrior isn't in zerker, KS if he is>SS/BS>Gouge>Kite>Restealth>CS...repeat.

if things get sticky, vanish CS or blind.

Most sword builds with AR can pop AR and evasion and go toe to toe and win.

Lickety's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guide is pretty damn decent, GW on this! +rep
    -Metaphysical Me, Running From An Enemy I'll Never Be Able To See-