12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looting Rare Bosses which you can't loot because bugged but still tapped

So in 5.4 there is currently a bug which prevents you from looting a rare mob although you tagged him.
    In my case it was Archiereus of Flame. The mob is bugged for me since a few days, also the last to kills, but i still managed to loot him.

What i did:

1. Fast-Loot was enabled. (It was enabled long time ago, i didnt change anything and im not sure if it works better without Fast-Loot or with it. Mine was enabled tho.)
    2. Wait few seconds after the kill, usually there are 10 mobs around you, which can onehit you. Just Wait some secs until the Brawl is gone and the others may have looted
    3. What i did: Spam Rightclick (=looting) on the mob 347234923² times. You will maybe get many error messages, but it might still work. WORKED for me 2 out of 2 times i tried.

Small Problem: Problem I had once: If the loot window pops up and you're still clicking, you cancel the current loot window and you maybe won't get the complete loot. Therefore Fast-Loot is the better option i guess, because it loots automatically. First time i tryed this i got Burdon of Eternity, 800 Coints and Epic Item for my class. Second time i only looted one Buff item.

But in the end its better than not looting anything So keep trying !

PS: My theory is not perfect tho, there might be any improvments, so if it doesnt work for you, you maybe click slower or disable Fast-Look!

GL guys!

Looting Rare Bosses which you can't loot because bugged but still tapped
    Tuckerboy5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it's just server lag, so spam clicking wouldn't really help I'd imagine and it's probably best to just wait 5-10 seconds until the mass looting has ended. There's a huge delay at the Timeless Isle on some servers and having over 100 people trying to loot the same mob in some cases also doesn't really help.

Not sure what you mean by Fast-Loot though, I've never heard of it, do you mean auto looting?

JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i mean auto loot. And no, i guess you're not aware of the bug.

You mean: You rightclick, you see loot and you click on the coins, but you dont get it. You have to wait and after few seconds you can loot. THAT'S NOT THE BUG IM REFERING TO!!!!!

There is a bug, which occurs when you rightclick to loot and the loot window doesn't even occur. You basicall can't loot anything.

Link to reported bugs: Can't loot rares on Timeless Isle - Forums - World of Warcraft