424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lag7 Full Use

Hello guys, this is my second thread out of my about 4-6 more to come of things i have kept up about WoW. Hope people are willing enough to use this tool. You can use this as a real hack, a trick, or even a possible bugout/dupe?(wut?)(yup). In this thread will mostly just be laid out to explain what each one does and the uses of it. Hope you guys like it (some of the things might be reposts, and am sorry if they are, but each of these i have found on my own). Stay tuned for next upcoming bugs/exploits/guides from me in the next few weeks. Ending with something not too big but big enough . Pm for more info about it.
    Edit: also i do not have any screenshot/video proof of them because of a depressing ban. except for the actual hack one.

Setup:
    When i originally got lag7 off of ownedcore @ http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...c-lagtool.html (Lag7 Strategic Lagtool) . I could just load up the hacking tool and it would lag me instantly. Now I must lag a bunch before it working, so a little setup before hand of using this. Just when you start it up specially for the first time, first of all, set up the hotkey for what you want to lag you, usually a key you wouldn't usually press but also easy access. Now set the time to 8 seconds. Once you have all this accomplished, start the lag and let it run through the 8 seconds, now wait about 5 seconds, use the lag and see if you can cast any spells at this time. Once that is done, look below and begin to read

Bg Trickery:
    Ok this one is just a simple trick, that can be used in warsong gulch with lag7. It is very much helpful when you are a squishy fc, and/or you have a dumb meele on you. Very easy, just make sure everything is set up like above and make sure to have the flag or maybe a main target hiding from horde or alliance on either warsong roof. All you have to do for this is begin running to the edge like you are going to run off and then using your lag7 hotkey and then not actually running off. This will trick the meele into actually jumping off, thinking your lagging off, but your really still up top. This has helped me multiple times in tough times when an annoying rogue has been sitting on me. Hope someone finds a use/further use to this.
    Edit: this also can be used in AB to pretend your jumping off LM, some dumb people might follow haha.

Monk Lag:
    Ok this is the only one i actually have a video for and it is one of the most epic ones. TL;DR use roll/FSK, and lag, gg. WoW Monk Lag7 - YouTube Remember this can be done with the flag.

Strand of the Ancients Demo lag:
    This one i have used often and never directly gotten banned for. For this it is quite easy and just get in your demo and whenever you decide you need to get past people or need to get to a gate before you get nuked, just pop the lag and get to the gate and either unlag or wait for it to go off. Unlagging yourself is a lot better way to get out of this because sometimes it takes you a bit long to get out of the lag. But trust me this one is definitely worth it to do, like u will just be solo'ing gates left and right winning games for your team even when you guys are getting rocked.
    edit: Just to let everyone know, this works in all vehicles including everyone for a quest or in isle of conquest.

Dupe/Bug Out Herbs???:
    Yes you do bug out herbs and it might be a possible dupe, but i am not completely sure. I have never gotten someone to test the other side of this, but its a way to get herbs even when you can't see them if that makes sense. I did have this posted actually in a secret forum, but no one ever goes on it so lol no one got to ever help me test. But okay. What you have to do for this is have herbalism and be phased in a zone where you can see the herb in that zone, but when you enter it the herb disappears because it is phased. What you must do is lag yourself while you can see it, fly to it, and begin looting, let the lag pan out the longest you can. With this you will get the skill up, but not actually receive the herb... So theory here, what if someone phased in where you couldn't see and looted it went and looted it after you did. Possible the herb and the skill being there? The world may never know until someone tries.
    Edit: Yes also this does work with mining veins.

Battleground No Clip Bug:
    You know how in Eye of the Storm how the game ends early? Well this can be used to actually noclip through terrain. This can be done without lag but also with lag to enhance it. All you have to do is wait till it hits 1600/1600 and wait approximately 2-4 seconds and jump off the edge of the map. Make sure u die and then start lag, when the lag stops, you will no clip to an alive body standing in the air, walking right through any terrain or buildings or anything. This can also be done in other bgs. To do this, just wait right before the game is about to end and lag yourself and run i guess away or behind a building, now this isn't a sure no clip but a good 40% of the time you no clip to your body, and about 60% of the time you just teleport back to your body. So now once i've lost everything and stuck just thinking about information. What if.... You actually used offline mode while no clipping back to your body? Maybe you could keep either noclipping or maybe have control of your character or endless possibilities :P. Hope someone finds something further with this.

Speed Boost Lag:
    Basically the same thing as most of them, just wait till a speed boost is a about to go away, and use the hotkey for lag7 and keep the speed boost as long as your lagging
    edit: Also works with things like slowfall and rocket boots

I forgot lol: ( Thanks )
    Originally Posted by Cycoder View Post
    [Fly without Mount]

1) Mount up
    2) Lag yourself
    3) Get down from your mount
    4) enjoy swim in the air / buildings
    Well i hope you guys enjoyed my second post with more to come. Remember to wait for the bigger post at the end. If you have something big you know, either give me a generality or i will give u the generality of it. If it's that important and we find it's the same thing, there is a chance i won't post it. Keep up the feedback and positive comments(i hope). Also if you decide to flame on this because you think it's dumb or reposted, please post calmly here first with the issue and repost link, and then bring the rest to pm's. Thanks
    edit: I hope people can find these bugs to be much more and hopefully post here so everyone can see. If mods feel necessary to move this to a different section, please do so.
    Last edited by Augury13; 08-02-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Lag7 Full Use
    Cycoder's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Fly without Mount]

1) Mount up
    2) Lag yourself
    3) Get down from your mount
    4) enjoy swim in the air / buildings

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh i forgot thanks Adding in.

Bippy's Avatar I'm Back Baby Laykith's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love this, thank you! I'll mess around with some of the stuff posted here and see if I can come up with anything else as well

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by justas226 View Post
    Love this, thank you! I'll mess around with some of the stuff posted here and see if I can come up with anything else as well
    Thank you very much man, didn't think anyone even really liked this. Like yeah ik guides aren't exactly the most popular section, but there is a possible dupe lol. Yes it would only be an herb or skill level dupe. But in my eyes, a dupe is a dupe. Oh btw, for the people following me. New post in the next few days. Be ready!

Maccer's Avatar gay secks CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a couple of extra useful myself but I'll keep them private.

Good job fgt, +rep.
    Leecher --> Member --> Contributor --> Elite --> News Team --> Elite --> Legendary --> Lurkin'

parker1231's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had so much fun with this! Monk rolls are the best! I used this while leveling on my monk, for a bit today, questing. I also did a BG with it. Ty so much for posting this +rep!!

I did some tests with movement speeds while I was questing, for anyone who's wondering:

Normal Speed - 110% (100 + 10% from Stance)
    Mounted Speed - 220% (110 + 100% mount + 10% guild perk)
    Roll Speed - 303% (110 + 193% from Roll)
    Flying Serpent Kick Speed - 440% (110 + 330% from Flying Serpent Kick)

So, while I was questing, I decided not to use my mount at all. I used roll the whole time, and moved signifigantly faster than my normal mounted movement speed. Using the Hotkey to both toggle Lag7 on, as well as off seemed to work better than toggling it on, then letting it wear off. When I let the Lag7 timer trigger my internet back on (instead of using the Hotkey), it seemed to take a couple extra seconds to register my internet, and sometimes even disconnected me from the game. Using my hotkey at some point 1+ seconds before the built in timer hit 1 (my lag set to 8 max), I never seemed to get disconnected.

Thanks again for the guide! So much fun, +rep!
    Last edited by parker1231; 08-07-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by parker1231 View Post
    I've had so much fun with this! Monk rolls are the best! I used this while leveling on my monk, for a bit today, questing. I also did a BG with it. Ty so much for posting this +rep!!

I did some tests with movement speeds while I was questing, for anyone who's wondering:

Normal Speed - 110% (100 + 10% from Stance)
    Mounted Speed - 220% (110 + 100% mount + 10% guild perk)
    Roll Speed - 303% (110 + 193% from Roll)
    Flying Serpent Kick Speed - 440% (110 + 330% from Flying Serpent Kick)

So, while I was questing, I decided not to use my mount at all. I used roll the whole time, and moved signifigantly faster than my normal mounted movement speed. Using the Hotkey to both toggle Lag7 on, as well as off seemed to work better than toggling it on, then letting it wear off. When I let the Lag7 timer trigger my internet back on (instead of using the Hotkey), it seemed to take a couple extra seconds to register my internet, and sometimes even disconnected me from the game. Using my hotkey at some point 1+ seconds before the built in timer hit 1 (my lag set to 8 max), I never seemed to get disconnected.

Thanks again for the guide! So much fun, +rep!
    Hey thanks and np. Didn't exactly think of doing all the speeds, but i thank you for doing, +rep for that "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." I will get u parker one day.
    Originally Posted by Maccer View Post
    I know a couple of extra useful myself but I'll keep them private.

Good job, +rep.
    Thanks! Maybe you should share 1 :P. I shared all ..*most*..*cough*.. of mine

Also Happy everyone that has seen enjoys this . New one coming today or tomorrow!
    Last edited by Augury13; 08-07-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Nyuelol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for sharing! awesome work from you

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyuelol View Post
    thank you for sharing! awesome work from you

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Why thank you . Guess you probably saw from sebaba12's post . I'm very happy he posted, that, it just shows that there is more to lag7 then just getting past someone.

Deminish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome guide, +REP.

Curious, what are the chances of getting banned from this... I know u can claim you had lag spikes.

Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing a great guide, appreciate it alot.