Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level in Brawler's guild ( Big Badda Boom )

I will post this in guides but i think it should be in exploits, since i don't think it is intended to "level" at a place thats reserved for lvl90.

So, friend asked me if i could log my pala to buff him with mastery so he can kill 1st boss at Rank 9 Big Badda Boom , so i logged my pala, joined group and waited. What i noticed is that i was getting XP for each small bomb he kills. At lvl85, without any bonus XP gear i was getting 11,436xp or some 310K total for the kill, in 2 min. I havent tested it with bonus Xp gear but i think it should also work so i guess u can get about 450-500k in those 2min. I tested it with other bosses and ones i tasted only gave me 11.436xp so i think this only works with Big Badda Boom

Well this is start of the fight, you can notice XP i have

After the kill.

So i got some 310K Xp. Also you get Xp for each small bomb that gets killed ( not after the fight ) so even if someones wipe you will get some XP ( if at least one small bomb gets killed )...

Sorry if this is a repost ( i looked ) and sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, its 2 hot to think....

Level in Brawler's guild ( Big Badda Boom )
    Epicrisis's Avatar Contributor pewpew
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A more minor version of the one I posted in elite that was patched about a month ago. Nonetheless, nice find. +rep

Have a question about an exploit I posted or confirmed working? I'll be glad to help! Feel free to PM me!

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Epicrisis View Post
    A more minor version of the one I posted in elite that was patched about a month ago. Nonetheless, nice find. +rep
    Sadly I dont have access to Elite section And thanks

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this more then a year ago so I decided to revisit, and strangely it still works.

This time I tried it on my lvl87 monk and I got 150k/min *( one fight ). Also I wasn't rested, i finished dungeon and decided to try it and that is why my XP bar is blue. So if you are rested you can get about 300,000XP/min or some 18mill. Keep in mind that this depends on how many ppl are doing brawlers guild fight, if its only you and a person "boosting" you, you shouldnt have any downtime.

I know that's not insane amount of XP but you don't have to do anything, just inv person boosting you into party and AFK entire time ( move from time to time so you dont get disconnected ). You can probably do this at any level, but XP gain depends on your lvl. I guess you can lvl from 85-90 in 5 hours ( or faster if you started 1.5lvls rested ).

My XP when he started the fight

My XP when the fight was finished

P.S. Sorry for spelling mistakes and words that have no meaning, I only had 3 hours of sleep last night.

dcrvtec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At L73, I was getting around 1530xp per little bomb rested, but the buddy I had killing the Boss kept dying during the first phase of little bombs, so I couldn't get an accurate picture of how much xp I would have gotten if he killed the entire boss groups.

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dcrvtec View Post
    At L73, I was getting around 1530xp per little bomb rested, but the buddy I had killing the Boss kept dying during the first phase of little bombs, so I couldn't get an accurate picture of how much xp I would have gotten if he killed the entire boss groups.
    He died because he was killing small bombs 2 fast. When each one explodes he will take dmg. So tell him to not kill 2 many at the same time.

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dcrvtec View Post
    He died because he was killing small bombs 2 fast. When each one explodes he will take dmg. So tell him to not kill 2 many at the same time. Also keep in mind that if you have potion that gives you 300% more XP you will get much more.