Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get Your battle pets to 25 quick! Requires the use of 2 accounts!

Battle Pets Quickest Way To 25

Requirements: 2 personal accounts, or the help of a friends account.

Helpful tips: Being able to login them both into your own computer. So you can have them windowed and que them faster.

Make sure both are on the same server, this worked for me on Kel'thuzad

Steps:

Step 1. On both accounts make sure all three pets are level 1.

Step 2. use this macro for both accounts, to quickly que on both screens.

/script C_PetBattles.StartPVPMatchmaking();
    Step 3. Monitor both screens to make sure the que pops up the same time for both of you. "to know for sure if you will join same"

Step 4. When you join battle, pick one account, Account A and have him attack, Account B passes. Once account A attacks and hits, Account B Flees from battle.
    Doing so will grant, Account A's 1st pet will get XP. if you don't attack first xp will split across all 3 pets, can lvl three at a time, would take longer time.

Step 5. Account A, changed new pet out for the one that just lvled for a lvl 1. Then reque, Repeat step 4 but with Account A fleeing battle. This will let account B get same level as account A's newly lvled pet.

Step 6. Make both account A and B have there desired pets that were lvled and there lvl 1s. Que up and Level away. Will not need to repeat like step 4 and 5 once pets get higher. When the pets are only 1 lvl apart you will still match up.

Things You Need To Know!!

This doesn't always work. This worked for me when ever i would duel login with my brothers accounts. I tried this with X gamers x Pets..didn't want to que us up at same time.

Plus Monitor to make sure you will be in same battle as 2nd account. If not just decline battle and reque. If lucky this method will work wonders for you. Got lvl 25 pet in less then 4hrs.

How to get Your battle pets to 25 quick! Requires the use of 2 accounts!
    Zelos666's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a good idea for getting the achievements for PvP battles (although it's MUCH safer to just take one 25 and two 1 because there won't be anyone else you'll be queued with) but 4 hours for a lvl 25 pet?
    You can get pets to 25 in less than an hour using the regular leveling methods.

venico's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used this when all my pets were level 1. All the leveling methods i saw were using a level 25 to power level them or 2 level 20+

geraldstewens's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing it this way:
    2x accounts...2x 25lvl pets..+1 for lvleling lets say lvl1...on both accounts.
    And I just pass fight in one account ..from lvl 1 to 25..should be less that 60 min eazy.
    But I'm doing it at hours when not many ppl log on..
    And of cozz after one battle ..account that passing fight need to proper addjust third pet lvl.
    Best is to have same lvl..but u can check 1-2 less or higher...but only for third pet.
    In 2 fights u can lvl pet to 9..and It took me like 2 min
    Fight1..2x 25 pets and 1x 1lvl---1044 exp..up from 1 to 6
    Fight2 2x 25 pets and 1x 6lvl---1440 exp up from 6 to 9
    Fight3 2x 25 pets and 1x9lvl---1530 exp up from 9 to 11

All without Safari Hat(+10% exp to pet battles)

Basicly same method as a thread creator
    Last edited by geraldstewens; 12-20-2012 at 05:34 AM.

venico's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see how it would be better to add a level 25 pet in there after having at least 1 25 pet. So when you want to level again, you can have the level 1 or etc, attack the 25, so its all boosted more xp for the difficulty bonus, making faster and higher xp! yes good find ha.