Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast and easy gold with Imperial Plate Set (Server dependant)

Hello this is my second threat here, as first i tried to find some thread about this but i didnt, so if it is a repost im sry .

This is a fast and easy tip how to make some extra gold while you have nothing smarter to do than sit infront of AH.
    First you need to have BS as a prof. and Mining is optional.
    In the past couple of weeks i made quite solid profit with selling this transmog set. The set is very popular because it looks like SW guard plate gear.
    A lot of people think that the recepies for these items are no longer available in the game, because thats what it says in Wowhead articles. But they do not realise that these items now can be learned at any BS trainer
    So first thing you need to do is make sure to clean all of the thorium bar/ore from your AH(the cheap ones ofc, do not buy those for over 50-60g), you probably wont spent a lot of gold, but it has to be done in order to slow down your competition.
    Next thing you need to do is ofc the craft the set.
    Whole Imperial Plate Set requires:
    -114 Thorium bars
    -1 Star ruby
    -12 Rugged leather (these are probably a bit expensive sometimes, but they dont overcome 100g per stack)
    Then you simply continue at /trade channel ... i usually link the helmet item so people usually know its about the SW guard look a like set, and just sell it for "only" 1k
    in some bad days i usually sell 3-4 sets, and there are good days when i even sell 5 sets in 10 mins.
    Remember if u are miner you can always mine your Thorium in Winterspring, where the nodes are in high number and the respawn is very fast (i usually farm 200 ores/bar in under a hour) , while farming you can also get Arcane crystal which are used for JC, and mostly for making Arcanite bars from Alch ( they are mostly spent for some vanilla crafted gear and for Enchanted elementium bars (which are later used for the legendeary Thunderfury)

Hope you can make some use from this, tnx for reading.
    Last edited by alexjordanmkd23; 11-20-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Fast and easy gold with Imperial Plate Set (Server dependant)
    nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    search for imperial plate set, this has been covered several times: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/sear...archid=1351302

anyway, thanks for trying to contribute, +1 rep.

dotfry's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good times was when plans was deleted from game and my char has them @cataclysm do near 50k from this set