Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your Honorbuddy flying around not gathering????

Hey folks. I just wanted to touch up on a few common / uncommon problems some folks have been having and 5 posts asking the same thing soooooooooo here I am trying to help. This has definetly helped me and here it goes::

Problem:: Bot is flying around not gathering herbs nor ore...

First and foremost start with the most basic. make sure you have them checked ON, inside the GB2 settings. And JUST in case make sure they're on in Advance settings on HB itself. I know its redundant but just do it.

Now if that does not work make sure you install a FRESH COPY of HB. None of this AUTO UPDATED stuff. Just take 2 minutes of your time and download it all over again fresh and new. The latest one is Honorbuddy 2.5.6384.495.. Just go do it, trust me I was having problems and a fresh copy did the trick....

Now what I did recently was level my herbalism from 1 - 600. And I had a problem. The bot kept saying STOP BUTTON WAS PRESSED or something of the sort. The bot wasn't going. And I was about to smash my head into the computer screen. So here goes:: The reason WHY this happens is because the profile is made for toons with a MAX LEVEL of 86. And if you're lvl 87+ it will NOT work. Especially if you're running low level profiles on your toon.. So for this to work you must change a number inside the profile. You do this by RIGHT CLICKING on the profle, and Press EDIT(windows) and once you're in there you want to change this line:

From :: <MaxLevel>86</MaxLevel> and change it to this:: <MaxLevel>91</MaxLevel>

Ive also attached a photo for you to get a visual on this.

Ok another thing I realized... My Herbalism was at like 592 + 10(from gnomish army knife).. So in MY mind i have herbalism 602 right???? WELL WRONG.. the bot DOES NOT recognize the added +10 from the gnomish army knife. So when I started the FOOLS CAP profile you it just flew around in circles because it still knew my herbalism was under 600 not taking my army knife stat into account. And I couldn't run it until I got to herbalism 600. By the way herbing fools cap is a 600 herbalism skill.. And now it runs just fine..

I hope this helps someone. Thanks for your time!!

Sincerely,

XCURE

TLDR :: mats everywhere!!!

Is your Honorbuddy flying around not gathering????
    BALTOBOULBOBBI's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if the herb is in water (shallow water you can walk in) the bot will not gather it I have noticed