0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Inscription] Sell Key to the Planes for a high profit

I searched around and couldn't find any posts about this, so I figured I'd start contributing after lurking around for a long time.

There's a new BoE staff craftable in 5.0.4 for Inscription: [Key to the Planes] Key to the Planes - Item - World of Warcraft

Now this one has a very uniqe model but most people don't know that this is crafted with Inscription for very cheap mats. What I did was I made one, stuck it on the AH for an overprice, obviously on another character. (In my case I put it up for 1000g).
    People are lazy, so they just check the AH to see what it's worth and can rarely be bothered to look it up on wowhead.
    Then go on your other character and start selling them in trade for whatever price you think people will pay. I sold some for 500g, some for less. But the mats cost me less than 50g so anything will be a high profit.

Another tip is to also make one which you equip and stand in trade as a form of advertisement. I got many whispers asking where it's from, etc.

This evening I've noticed that others have caught up on this though, I see others at the AH but the price is still highly profitable.

[Inscription] Sell Key to the Planes for a high profit
    gavin88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just realised this probably don't fit in the elite section, feel free to move it to the regular one.