0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaman leveling guide

hi, i have used this site for a week or two and have found it completely awesome, ive used a few of the guides/exploits and feel like i should give something back, so here is how i level my shamans to lvl 70, with a full PvP set.
    I am not claiming this is the best guide for leveling or the quickest, but this is what i do and it works.
    This guide is for Enhancement Specced shamans. When you gain Duel Wield Windfury Weapon ALWAYS use them, use WF on both weapons for the most procs of it. Once you reach 70 you can respec to whatever you wish, and use your BG Marks and Honour for whatever set you are going to go require for your spec. (PS. You dont have to do BG or get the PvP set, it will not affect you'r levelling process)

Ok, so 1 - 20 is extremely easy, i have seen so many people asking for help to quest in these levels but i find i can solo them all. I love the draenei starting area, so many quests that are easily accomplishable and jam packed with interesting and fun areas. I make 1 - 20 here no problem, just follow the quests.
    for those that dont like those areas go to elwynn forest and do the quests there from 1 - 11 (if your not 11 by the time you leave elwynn i suggest you grind).
    then your off to westfall, there arent as many fun quests here but there are alot of 'go kill bla bla bla of this thing and that thing' which is awesome when your leveling, w00t grindin and quest exp xD.
    ok, 20 - 29 i usually do a large mix of redridge and duskwood quests to make a change of scenery, but you dont have to, 20 - 30 can be most easily gained by doing almost an endless amount of quests in duskwood, i personally love the area but so many peeps hate it. its awesome!
    (when you are lvl 29 head of to BG and get 15 WSG marks and 20 AB marks)
    29 - 30 now i suggest you grind on stuff in the Vul'Gol Ogre Mound in duskwood, you can even get to 31 by grinding these but its your choice, now make sure you have Stormwind of Westfall as your home now.
    30 - 33 i usually head up to arathi highlands to grind there, lots of beasts that go down quick and if you have skinning this is the place to be.
    ok, use your hearthstone or atral recal, it doesnt matter which.
    33 - 37, the Ventur Co Meteorologists at lake N. They go down easy and have awesome drops, some gold guides even reccomend this place, so you should be able to make some money here aswell as level. If you dont want to grind on these mobs there are hundreds of quests all over STV that you can get, although you can get to 33 - 37 on thes i usually leave them alone at about 35 and go do the quests in the Rebel Camp and Nesingwary's Expedition. You can reach about lvl 38 by doing the quests, once you reach 38 abandon the ones you havent done here, you wont need them. Oh and if you do the kurzen quests an earth shock easily halts the medicine men healing and you'll have no problem bringing them down.
    37 - 39 the murlocs in STV next to Grom'gol are soooo easy, they have really bad defence and die very quickly. (make sure your home is Booty Bay)
    Now head off to BG and get 15 more WSG marks and 20 more AB marks.
    Thats your WSG marks complete.
    39 - 40 you can kill the bloodsail buccanneers in tanaris, although they are a few lvl's above you i always find them easy to kill.
    40 - 43 the gordunni ogres in feralas, easy to kill and a few quests associated with killing them. these are one of my favourites as they go down easy and drop good loot.
    40 - 46 the wastewander humans in tanaris are good to kill, i personally only kill them untill lvl 44.
    Now Atral Recal or hearthstone back to STV.
    42 - 45 you can grind on the naga in STV, there are no casters so Windfury Weapon and Stormstike are the only two spells i use here, i personally hate fighting naga, but they are good for levelin.
    45 - 48 i now go to azshara and kill the ghosts, i LOVE killing these things, they have low armour, low hit points and drop lots of money and cloth. i ALWAYS grind on these to lvl 48.
    ok, now you can either go and do BG and get your last 10 AB marks or you can continue to grind the ghosts to lvl 49 but you wont be getting much experiance.
    49 - 52 go to deadwood village and grind there, easy to kill and it will increase your timbermaw rep by the ton.
    52 - 54 go to western plaguelands and kill the lower level monsters, they die very easily and drop insane amounts of runecloth.
    52 - 58 ok, now you have 2 very good choices, either kill more ghosts in winterspring on the frozen lake, once again they are very easy or you can go and kill the undead in Western Plaguelands, this chice will also raise your Argent Dawn reputation. There are many good quests for the undead in Western Plaguelands, so those that are completely bored from grinding and those that like lots of rep go here. (PS. i go for the undead more than the ghosts.)
    you can either go do AV or lvl to 59 then do AV, go for about 25 marks.
    58 - 60 now, i dont have experiance in lvling to 60 in Azeroth, i always head to outland now and grind on the boars around Honour Hold and the demons in the mining tunnel on the side of Honour Hold.
    60 - 65, do whatever you want, quest in Hellfire or grind or do anything, i want to give you free reign in these levels to see if you have learnt what type of mobs to grind and what type of quests to take....usually mobs with low defence and mainly killing quests....but its up to you, i have never used a guide for outland because i love it too much xP.
    when you get to lvl 69 do AV again for another 25 marks and then Honour farm it, AV is the best instance for gaining Honour Points.
    65 - 70 now this is completely optional, but lately i have been running to a farm here, its got lvl 65 and 66 boars you can grind on, *yawn*, but it is an AWESOME area, if you can get there go, because you can kill these things very easily, get good selling vendor junk, you can find lots of greens, and there is even a vendor there that can repair your items, sell you food and water and even HEAL YOU WHEN YOU REACH BELOW 50% HEALTH!!! I have died once in this place but that was from stupidity by attacking one of the lvl 70 mobs dat sumtimes run dere, kill 2 boars then run away....or get killed by the vendor...but believe me, if you do this right you should not ever die, run out of food or water or have to leave because of broken items, the only downside to this place is that you cant get rested exp from being there. Also this is once again a great place to be for skinners. The felboars hav about 10 - 15 seconds respawn time and are neutral so wont attack you unless you attack them first.
    the co-ords of the farm is about 54,22.
    If you dont have co-ords i hav submitted a screenshot here:
    Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Domesticated Felboar

OR if you hate grinding so much you can just complete normal quests in outland, they are fun and easy - Nagrand FTW xP
    Have fun m8's
    Last edited by joshcan; 10-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Shaman leveling guide
    Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Shaman leveling guide

Remember to use different ranks of WF on different weapons when dual-weilding

joshcan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why? having same rank WF has worked for me...

Dineria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ninjanisse View Post
    lol ^^

read patchnotes ftw, this is fixed a while ago

Painkiller153's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ninjanisse View Post
    No, Remember to use slow offhands.

joshcan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Painkiller153 View Post
    No, Remember to use slow offhands.
    rly? thnx m8...i always thought that fast offhands were best...although that may just be for rogues...

Dineria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speed 2.6 is atm the best choice

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its pretty basic but i like it. i've always wanted a shamman so i may use this

+rep

mipmip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant find deadwood village lol

joshcan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by mipmip View Post
    cant find deadwood village lol
    its in the South West of feralas, u will have to go past a few beasts to get to it but not difficult....sorry i took a couple days to reply but my comp broke :yuck:

sebyseby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shaman is overpowern is very easy to make lv with it

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sebyseby View Post
    shaman is overpowern is very easy to make lv with it
    I get bored lvling my shaman too fast.

It's not mana or time efficient, it's not just kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill drink.

It's kill kill drink....... kill kill kill drink.... kill kill kill drink.
    You can of course kill kill kill kill kill... if you wanna take a way longer time at each target.

Gary13579's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    I get bored lvling my shaman too fast.

It's not mana or time efficient, it's not just kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill drink.

It's kill kill drink....... kill kill kill drink.... kill kill kill drink.
    You can of course kill kill kill kill kill... if you wanna take a way longer time at each target.
    Enh shammys are very effecient, you just need to stop spamming your shocks as soon as they're up :P