0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How they do it (RBG boosters) Earn tens of thousands of $$$

How people have been earning tens of thousands of euros/dollars since s9 by wintrading

This is pretty easy to do. Anyone that has played RBG in season 9 at a high rating and hasnt lost a ton of games since then, should have pretty high mmr still. The FC of the RBG group I played with some months ago had 2900 mmr still, from s9, even though he had lost alot of games in s10 and s11. He played at 2600-2700 in s9.

Why this is possible to do is because of blizzard not having fixed the fact that if 1 player joins the team your fighting, that 1 players individual mmr will be the team your fighting's mmr. So if he has 4k individual mmr, you will fight a 1 player 4k mmr team. If you have 2 characters with 4k mmr, you can que up against eachother, only join with the two 4k mmr players, and play 4k versus 4k. This was also the case in arena before, but it was changed. In arena, even if one player joins alone, the 1 player team will have the entire que'd groups mmr.

To que up to RBG, you need 10 players in both teams.

How many accounts you need depends on how many people you are boosting every game. You always need 20 people. Not all of these accounts will join the game. Most of these accounts, you are using to be able to que up. The players that will join the game are the players with the high mmr.

Have you ever opened your scoreboard while in RBG, and seen the MMR change as more people join? Have you seen how it goes up and down every time a player joins? If 1 player joins, the scoreboard will show that one players mmr, if another joins, the scoreboard shows 2 players combined mmr, and so on. If my individual mmr is 4k and I join alone the enemy team will be playing against 4k mmr.

So you need 2-3 accounts with high mmr. The losing team will have 1 high mmr player. The boosting team will have 1-2 high mmr players, depending on how many characters you are boosting. The more players getting boosted, the more high mmr characters you need. The more high mmr characters you have, the more people you can take each game, and the more money you earn.

Post a comment if there is something you don't quite understand.

If repost go ahead and delete
    Last edited by bjol; 04-23-2012 at 05:08 AM.

How they do it (RBG boosters) Earn tens of thousands of $$$
    Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg, amazing, thank you very much +rep

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems legit. Nice contribution

ihatejunk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think tens of thousands of dollars is overstating it a little. Also, if you want people to get excited about this and +rep you, you should clean up the grammar a little and make it more understandable.

praggers124's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is obv and your forgetting one fact you have to win the games

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by praggers124 View Post
    lol this is obv and your forgetting one fact you have to win the games
    Wintrading, "obv". Lololol.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ihatejunk View Post
    I think tens of thousands of dollars is overstating it a little. Also, if you want people to get excited about this and +rep you, you should clean up the grammar a little and make it more understandable.
    I think I'm understating it a little. Prices vary from 200 to 400 euros per person, and many many people do buy these.

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would I be able to make a group get a high rating from scratch with this method too? As in, I get 19 other guys to make two groups with me in one of em, we win trade til one side is high, swap so the other team catches up, and repeat? Or does it require a legit group? I don't understand how rating works, and I'm certainly not paying money to get it done, but I'm just wondering.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    Would I be able to make a group get a high rating from scratch with this method too? As in, I get 19 other guys to make two groups with me in one of em, we win trade til one side is high, swap so the other team catches up, and repeat? Or does it require a legit group? I don't understand how rating works, and I'm certainly not paying money to get it done, but I'm just wondering.
    It's still possible to build high MMR yeah, but the bug is not there anymore. If you que 2200 against 2200 (which is quite easy to get) at like 4 in the morning you will for sure meet eachother, so yeah wintrading is not hard at all in RBGs. Even if you que at as low as 2k you have like 100% to face no1 else then the team youre trading. What you said is all possible yes, trade one side up, when side is high, swap players with other players so you dont lose mmr, trade side2 high trade side2 players with new players and continue the cycle.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, not bad, thanks