Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Efficient and Profitable Shuffling Without an Enchanter/Alchemist.

This ISN'T another shuffle guide, I assume you know what the shuffle is and if you don't take a quick look around - there's tonnes of 'em.

I recently started a new death knight project on Kazzak EU - seeing how quickly I could start a new toon and get it decent enough to be considered a main. E.g. gearwise, achiwise and goldwise. I don't have an external gold income so mining and JC'ing is about the best I can do until I get enough capital to start being non self sufficient. With that in mind I set up to make the biggest profit with what I had as efficiently as I could, here we have it!

P.s. I'm also looking for a guild on kazzak horde, as this is a new toon I have relatively average gear but if you're looking for a solid tank and you're not shit hit me up.

Now we have all that cleared up, let's get down to business - there will be three addons I'm going to greatly recommend for this guide, in fact one of them is basically mandatory*:

-Dumpster*
    -Tradeskill Master
    -Autoflood

Once you've them installed get to your macro window and create the following macros:

Code:
    /script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy("Jeweler's Setting",20);
    Code:
    /floodmsg WTS Carnelians - 10g Each, Whisper me!
    /floodchan 2
    /floodrate 30
    /flood on

Code:
    /din Zephyrite
    /din Nightstone Choker
    /din Hessonite Band
    /din /green Alicite Pendant
    /din /green Jasper Ring
    ** You can optionally add in /din Carnelian Spikes if you wish to sell those - however it's usually more profitable to sell them raw, I do it for 10g each.

In order, the first will buy you 20 jeweler's settings. I ****ing love it and after doing this you'll ****ing love it too.
    The second will make a macro that'll advertise your carnelians in trade chat, use common sense it'll also sell other stuff.
    The third is where all the magic happens, it'll sell all your zephyrites, nightstone chokers and green alicite pendants/jasper rings with a vendor window open.

Why only green? Because you'll be selling the blues on the auction house - if you have a steady income of ore like me you'll probably overstock on these pretty quickly and the best solution for it I've found is selling everything with a mastery stat on it. People will be focusing on using these at level 79 and mastery is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pre 80 stats. The price you auction them for is entirely server dependent.

For those of you who are impaired here's the quick version of to get bank using the guide:
    -Mine/Buy elementium ore
    -Prospect it till it hurts, I greatly recommend either botting it or using the consortium key sender.
    -Start the autoflood macro to sell your carnelians.
    -Buy jeweler's settings using first macro.
    -Start making the green rings/necks and selling them using the third macro.
    -Any remaining blues can be used with a TSM setting to sell them, if you're uncertain for settings I use 80g as a fallback price, undercut by 1c and post for 24h.
    -Get $$$

Efficient and Profitable Shuffling Without an Enchanter/Alchemist.
    smurfalmighty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I appreciate the guide and all, but how exactly is this going to net profit? Ore goes for around 50-60g a stack and around 80-90g whenever the market gets dry (if you're lucky) and you wouldn't be gaining any sort of profit really with this, considering on my server you can sell the carnelians by themselves(not the spikes) for around 90g each without an issue. It would be easier just having a disenchanter disenchanting stuff for you if you don't have one and netting the profits since you're selling to a broad market.

And I plan on using the jewelers setting macro to buy out tons of jeweler settings whenever I mass produce a few thousand greens every week. So appreciate that.
    Last edited by smurfalmighty; 01-19-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smurfalmighty View Post
    While I appreciate the guide and all, but how exactly is this going to net profit? Ore goes for around 50-60g a stack and around 80-90g whenever the market gets dry (if you're lucky) and you wouldn't be gaining any sort of profit really with this, considering on my server you can sell the carnelians by themselves(not the spikes) for around 90g each without an issue. It would be easier just having a disenchanter disenchanting stuff for you if you don't have one and netting the profits since you're selling to a broad market.

And I plan on using the jewelers setting macro to buy out tons of jeweler settings whenever I mass produce a few thousand greens every week. So appreciate that.
    As with every single gold making guide there ever was this is entirely dependent on your server's economy.

bape's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are vendoring the greens? Have you lost your mind?

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bape View Post
    You are vendoring the greens? Have you lost your mind?
    Better than selling raw gems?

jamiebeast's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parky your awesome +rep

smurfalmighty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parrky View Post
    As with every single gold making guide there ever was this is entirely dependent on your server's economy.
    I am well aware of this I just would love to see a server where I can purchase ORE at that kind of price where I can make a profit by vendoring the greens; but I have yet to see any server that could make a potential profit off of this coupled with jewelers settings it just doesn't seem logical. The only way this would be profitable is if you obviously just farmed the ore yourself and did it, but if you're willing to waste that much time and not go the extra mile to just disenchant the greens then it just doesn't make any sense to me.

bape's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smurfalmighty View Post
    I am well aware of this I just would love to see a server where I can purchase ORE at that kind of price where I can make a profit by vendoring the greens; but I have yet to see any server that could make a potential profit off of this coupled with jewelers settings it just doesn't seem logical. The only way this would be profitable is if you obviously just farmed the ore yourself and did it, but if you're willing to waste that much time and not go the extra mile to just disenchant the greens then it just doesn't make any sense to me.
    actually I change my mind, I forgot he said kazzak eu horde a.k.a. the most populated server on eu... rubies are like 100g there. carry on and GL on rerolling kazzak with no gold