0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get up to 6k gold every 30 minutes

So I noticed a lot of people on my server have been wanting to buy Blood of the Mountain - Item - World of Warcraft in the AH i've seen the price as high as 700g, 500 the lowest. This could vary from server to server of course, Ive heard of them going for 1k each on some servers and 200 on others. Anyways the best way to farm this is have a character logged out at the attunement guy for MC (assuming you're attuned) (preferably something that can solo stuff easily). Now once you enter, follow the white line on this map,

Right when you go in and you see the Molten Giants do not aggro them you can run to the right and jump right next to the lava on that ledge, if you fail to do this it's fine you wont die from lava, just make sure you're at full hp when you pull the Molten destroyers. The molten Destroyers are located anywhere from Gehannas to Garr. Do not leave this area or you will just be wasting your time. Avoid all mobs that you can, the Core Hounds have large aggro ranges so do not get too close to them. After you kill all of the Destroyers you can go outside and go AFK for the next 30 mins, go on a different toon, or make this guide like I did haha. Now of course this isn't consistent gold because of the drop chance being ~8% but it's definitely worth it for the little amount of work that you have to do, Also if BoE epics drop (Tier gear) make sure to put them up in the AH, they sell for 100g+ depending on server. Happy farming

How to get up to 6k gold every 30 minutes
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    how did u calculate the 12000 gold / hour? im just curious

bitterflowz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on your RNG, I suppose if you had it drop off every one of the mobs and they sold for ~1k each lets say that's 6 or 7k (Don't know how many of the mobs there are I think like 6 or 7), then you wait for soft reset it happens again very unlikely but that's why I put "up to" there ;P

Rine's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea, but auctioneer says 195g on my server. would be 2350g/hour in the best way, which is quite much but very unlikely to happen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I guess the prices vary a lot from server to server, atm it's going for 700 per on mine

forzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300 on my server, not bad considering its a decent drop rate. thanks for tip

Tobeo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent droprate? its about 0.7-2% and ive tried to farm these for my eye of sulfuras but you're probably better of mining in searing gorge instead

forzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tobeo View Post
    Decent droprate? its about 0.7-2% and ive tried to farm these for my eye of sulfuras but you're probably better of mining in searing gorge instead
    False. Wowhead says the droprate is 7%... but you also will get tier gear, which sells very well too

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    droprate is completely wrong @ wowhead. ive farmed 3 chars to exalted and only had enough for 1 mace and 4 leftovers meaning 14 drops. seeing as it takes atleast 21 runs to get to exalted its 21x3 runs = 63 runs. then divide that by 14 is 63/14=4.5 so about 1 every 4~5 runs. and yes ive been killing all the mobs in the instance every time for the fiery/molted core wich sell for 25~50g on my server.

youre best bets would me mining in MC

darkzippy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope soz mate, I just cleared the entire part on my druid, think 5 Destroyers killed, 0 drops!

"Fear, is the true opiate of combat"

Captain Bad's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by forzo View Post
    False. Wowhead says the droprate is 7%... but you also will get tier gear, which sells very well too
    I'm going to go ahead and confirm that the 7% droprate is entirely wrong. I've done a great deal of MC farming with my paladin. I like soloing the entire raid and I'm aware of the blood of the mountain drops off the giants.

7% is a huge over exaggeration of the droprate. If I had to guess, I'd say it's more like a 2% droprate and that's being generous.

ramble's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by forzo
    the drop rates at wowhead is complete wrong

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

0.o i just became a Knight-Lieutenant =pbdpbdpbdpbdppbd

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, when I run it I usually get 1 or 2 drops. sometimes none but I figured it was just bad RNG lol

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a fail post, i'm collecting Hand of Ragnaros, and i've farmed it for 3 weeks (Got all mats, only need eye) and it is true its worth much, on my server its 400g each blood of the mountain.

But the drop rate is ultra low, there is no way you can even make 1000g/hour, i haven't bought any of my mats, and have been in MC at least once every hour for about 5 times a day, getting highest 1-2 Blood of the Mountain a day. This guide is not worth doing.

If you really wanna make some money go Winterspring/ZG/Burning Steppes for farming Rich Thorium Veins, that would give you at least 600g/hour because of the Arcane Crystals dropping aswell worth 40g each + this thorium sells for ****ing much on the AH.

Best Regards,
    Phorentez

Nitric's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random drops are, wait for it, random?! Oh god! It says 7% and I didn't get any during my MC run, that CLEARLY means that WOWHEAD, the site that compiles data from HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of players is WRONG.

Thank you for the post - I've been soloing MC every week since I could on my hunter and this is a great strat for money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast