0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ultimate Rogue Pvp guide

You all talk like if rogues didden't had a PvP trinket, if Cloak of Shadows fail to get to fix the Deathcoil/Howl of terror... PvP trinket most likely do the trick against the fear that comes right after...

Ultimate Rogue Pvp guide
    Daggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ripgut
    This is a pre BC guide sorry if its not complete up to 70s
    It is actually a BC guide 'cause he is talking bout shadowstep...
    And thats why the guide suck... as a pre BC guide is would be OK, but now it really suck... -rep

ashton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ripgut
    -----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

I have an SM far guide that you might recognize so i decided to make a pvp one. i made loads of my sm farm technique and recently got my epic mount. ive been pvping at 60 for a while and got Full HW gear and Highwarlord daggers. I beat every class i come up with 1v1 because of these techqiques. now yes i do lose at times but not very often here are my techniques.

Mage , If you know what your doing these wont be very tough. Now if they see you stealth they will start aoeing the area trying to find you follow them from a range away and wait for them to run out of mana or just stop. Sometimes they will start to use Evocation. While there doing it move up and cheap shot. ( I am assination if your sub shadowstep ambush will do great.) once there stun hit a mutilate they will 99% of the time blink once they do that they will polymorph . use Signet to escape wait till they are almost done casting then use blind. they should be woandering. Go back into stealth and cheapshot again mutalate now you should have 5 combo points Cold blood evis for 1400+ dmg and they should be dead. now if u dont have blind reagents use your sig and sprint towards them while gthere casting. but start different cs them and mut while they blink activate cold blood then to the sprint.

Druid: Now depending on which type of druid some can be tougher than others. Mangle druids will be one of the toughest to fight if they see you stealth due to there bleed effect. my opinion is stunlock if they get out of it blind stealth and repeat the stunlock then they should be dead or you can vanish and do that. the caster do they same thing but they will die faster. bears you will probably lose to unless you get lucky crits or you have full hw like me cuz then your crit chance is amazing and the weps will slaughter them.

Priest. Holy priests are cakewalks while shadowpreists are tough cookies holy priest just stunlock when they fear slam your sig and go back and evis. shadowpriests stun lock and when they fear they will probably dot you so you caqnt stealth hit coldblodd gouge and Mut stun and vanish and cs before the dot knocks you from stealth. mut and evis.

Warriors. These will be the 2nd toughest you fight behind warlocks if there arms it will be even tougher. Cheap shot them and mut sprint through them and rupture them. and vanish let the dot take place sneak up and garrote him hit a mut and blind him restealth then start stunlocking him he should be dead after that especially if your sub and can shadowstep garrote.

Warlocks: These are the toughest you will fight. there dots will eat you alive. cheap shot then mut cold blodd vanish. do not use your cold blodd make sure you vanish before cs ends. Sprint away in stealth because paranoia will catch you. run up and cheap shot them for 5 combo points evis for alot of dmg and mut if u can blind them and restealth and cs mut again. but you prolly wont need to do that.

Shaman: I dont fight to mana of these on the alliance side so i dont really have my perspective. i usually cs mut cold blodd evis and if there not dead vanish and stunlock. and that usually kills them.

Paladins: These can be very tough if there in GrandMarshal gear i blow all my do the same thing as warlocks just when u cold blood do a cs then rupture and add the last bit at the end of warlocks. if there not dead swing away and throw evasion up.

Rogues: I usually win because of my gear but always stunlock them because 90% of the time there crit rogues and have like 3500 hp. i have 4700 cuz of HW stats. and 5300 with buffs if there not dead after stunlock vanish and repeat if there not dead then Haxorz lol.

mages are easy at any spec you are. im 31-0-30. so you would premed ambush run foward cause there dumb and will blink into you. coldblood evisc your done. thats most cases, sometimes they will spin and blink opposite way thats why you spam gouge while your running.

druids are easy in combat. open with a cheapshot. get 5 combo use expose armor.. CoS if they ferie fire you, then stealth. then just do a normal fight till they die. if you wanna basically flawless them evasion them.

priests... either cheapshot or ambush what ever floats your boat. i would cheapshot backstab run away a few feet run back in because they blow there fear like tards. then its the same.. you can add an expose armor if you wish.. of course CoS or w.e... im not stating the obvious you should know.

warriors are the hardest i think and there still easy. bleed them expose armor.. etc.. not that hard. if there walking away with crip trying to get a little intercept follow them but dont hit them stay a distance but not far enough for a charge there dumb so you just stealth and can recheapshot. there dead. if there fury you just eat em. evasion them just because they cant hit you haha. dont if there ms. unless your at the last 10%

warlocks .. simple enough. premed ambush or cheapshot w.e.. doesnt really matter. kidney back stab blah blah. if they have felhunter just stealth up to them and vanish in stealth before they can see you then use your opener. see the fear coming and have no energy just prefire your trinket .1% second before it casts you will be immune. rape face them easy.

shammys... sap kill there totems use Esc button click log out. it will help the combat bug. you will have 2 seconds left after your out of combat to restealth if you do this and then get the opener. simple enough.. stun lock kill them blah blah obvious..

paladins... if there dumb sap them let them waste there bubble if they do you will win.. you better =\. if not open with a cheap shot get 5 combo gouge.. i have a macro that weapon switches my weapons when i expose armor so i expose armor them restealth without it breaking my gouge then hit them again and get 5 combo. if they bop wait till there .1% away from healing and blind them. that will waste there bop because it will detteriate after that.. doesnt last that long, there cast + blind together is way to long. rape face.

rogues... if there a rogue.. just open with a cheap shot. if they get first hit let them hit you and kidney you trinket out gouge restealth or vanish if you like to blow them for usefull reasons. then stun lock them to death.. or get 2 combo rupture before they blind you and cant bandage or restealth. if they run deadly throw them. you better have relentless strikes if you dont your bad. and just spam deadly throw.

thats about it. my 2 cents. and yes i was a grandmarshal rogue to.. even though doesnt matter anymore.. its just a tag since the gear is bad. just use your ATLEAST tier4 that you should be maxed out on by now..

thanks.
    1.Adrenaline rush
    2.????
    3.Win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12