Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide To Farming Motes.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

First post btw

MOTES OF AIR: The best place to farm these is in the Elemental Platuea in Nagrand, about a 30% chance to drop there, As a hunter i can farm about 3-5 primals an hour there, which isnt bad since on my realm they go for 23g. Also about 10-20g worth of grey vendor trash

If the Platuea is too crowded, which it often is, theres also the elementals in Shadowmoon Valley. Theres some in the North West side, which are mixed with scorpions and in the south side. For motes of air i find the south side in SMV is the best place to farm them.

MOTES OF WATER: For motes of water, theres always Elemental Platuea to farm them, which have around a 35% drop rate, or if you dont have a epic mount, theres the lake below the Platuea, which has lower level elementals but only have around a 20% drop rate.

Another place for Motes of Water is the Eels in Terrokar, just north of Shattrath City, these Eels die fast with there 3k health and have a 25% chance to drop them. Also, theres rarely anyone else here on my realm, only people there for a quest, which you only need to kill 10 eels for.

The lagoon in Zangamarsh also has Eels which drop them, but they only have a 15% chance to drop.

MOTES OF FIRE: Like most other motes, theres always the Platuea for motes of fire, they have about a 35% chance to drop them, but can be hard for undergeared people.

Another place to grind them is in Blades Edge, at the north part of the Veil Ruan, lv 67-68 elementals which have around a 15% chance to drop.

In SMV in at the Hand of Gul'dan theres elementals which have a 30% chance to drop them.

MOTES OF MANA: Netherstorm. Go to the edge of any island in netherstorm and the eels there drop motes of mana at around a 25% chance to drop. Theres also spirits around Area 52 that can drop them. Although, by far the best place to grind them is at Kirin'kar Village in the South Eastern Island. The motes drop off the Mana Seekers and Mageslays there. These mobs have around a 30% chance to drop the motes.

MOTES OF EARTH: If you want to farm these, either go to the Elemental Platuea or the Hand of Guldan in SMV, but on my realm they go for 3g each so i have never farmed for these.

MOTES OF LIFE: Zangamarsh. The dead mire i find is the best place for these, in North Eastern part of Zangamarsh. Most of the mobs there drop them and there easy to kill.
    <EDIT> The Boglords and the Starving Fungal Giants which have around a 25% chance to drop 1-2 motes, I find the bogs have a little higher chance too, thx to Scarmaker on this one ^^
    And thats my guide to grinding primals , dont flame me

Last edited by bishi; 06-30-2007 at 03:37 AM.

Guide To Farming Motes.
    Trustdale's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Guide To Farming Motes.

Thanks alot this is a nice guide, but i cud just look up on thottbot tho :/
    +rep

thanks for the sig minimized <3

Zapman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guide!

Vig's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The trees on the east of auchidon drop motes of life too, dunno the drop rate tho =/

Scarmaker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I think the little area just south of Sporeggar is the best for farming Motes of Life. The only mobs in there have a chance to drop them, and they are also close so very little running and are 63-65 I believe, so no stupid hydras or Marshfang rippers to get in your way, and also you get to see Sporeggar guys... Sporeggar is the best faction one reason... they give the alchemists a recipe to make tons of cash... trasmute Primal Crap(earth) to Primal Cash(water)
    Last edited by Scarmaker; 06-29-2007 at 06:36 PM.

cab0ose's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a pond/lake in Nagrand that when you fish there (must have level 300 fishing) nearly every single catch i got a Mote of Water... I dont know the coords but i know 66,??.. just look on the map.
    iXeo-Studios ::New Tech/Server Dev/Scripting Forum::
    ixeo-studios.co.cc - Join Now!