Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can add all the items that sell for about 1k or more and snatch them for 100g.
    If someone makes a mistake you could make a nice profit.
    I have about 80 items in my snatch database now... But haven't got any luck so far.

Make great money whilst standing around.
    Mikeylol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this is very good! There was a way to use glider to do this for you agess ago. I stopped doing it since then but it's still a nice guide

duiiod54's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A really nice one! +Rep as soon as i have power.

Tweeker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xylon, which items do you have in your snatch database?

vectorian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have to physically standing next to the AH for this to work?

rt3378's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we should link our guides plato

[Z]em's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is pretty smart as i have done this myself, trading pets from faction to faction.
    just glad this didnt happen to me ^^

Nanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be awesome if the guides were compiled. I grabbed 3 stacks of Titanium and a stack of Greater Cosmic Essences today. This isn't bannable or anything like that, is it? I just feel like one of these guys would try to complain to a GM.

EDIT: Also, is there any way to autoclick? I already set up the poweruser function (it brings me straight to the Buyout confirmation click) but occasionally I still lose the item.
    Last edited by Nanny; 07-31-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vectorian View Post
    Do you have to physically standing next to the AH for this to work?
    Yeah, same as browsing the AH normally.

Originally Posted by Nanny View Post
    That would be awesome if the guides were compiled. I grabbed 3 stacks of Titanium and a stack of Greater Cosmic Essences today. This isn't bannable or anything like that, is it? I just feel like one of these guys would try to complain to a GM.

EDIT: Also, is there any way to autoclick? I already set up the poweruser function (it brings me straight to the Buyout confirmation click) but occasionally I still lose the item.
    This isn't bannable no, all you're doing is taking advantage of peoples greed. People probably will complain, and I've no doubt the GM will tell them theres nothing they can do. They put an item up at 1c, and it sold at 1c, working as intended, so on so forth.

I've got no experience in Autoclickers myself, but I know there are a load out there. Check the programs forum, there's probably a few there.

Sorry for delayed responses, I was curled up in bed. Zzzzz.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.

Nanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been very successful? By chance I was woken up this morning and snagged 63 Titanium bars and 7 ores, as well as some Greater Eternal Essences later. I would estimate 1k worth of stuff overall.

However, I'm concerned that people have already caught onto my toon and are avoiding auctioning items while I'm online. Most people trying to launder over the NAH have another person waiting, therefore there isn't any time to spare, which also makes it a little difficult. I got the Titanium at around 10:30 this morning, so 11AM is a good time as you said (but server time was 8:30AM). Is the daily reset according to server time or my time? And do you have any other advice? Other than a lucky morning I can't say I've stumbled upon anything.

torquxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide, I will try it.

Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nanny View Post
    Has anyone been very successful? By chance I was woken up this morning and snagged 63 Titanium bars and 7 ores, as well as some Greater Eternal Essences later. I would estimate 1k worth of stuff overall.

However, I'm concerned that people have already caught onto my toon and are avoiding auctioning items while I'm online. Most people trying to launder over the NAH have another person waiting, therefore there isn't any time to spare, which also makes it a little difficult. I got the Titanium at around 10:30 this morning, so 11AM is a good time as you said (but server time was 8:30AM). Is the daily reset according to server time or my time? And do you have any other advice? Other than a lucky morning I can't say I've stumbled upon anything.
    I've had the same problem of people avoiding me recently. Had a couple of people whispering me with rather violent messages as well. I've managed to mix it up a bit however, as I have 3 characters between 30-45, that I have in BB to switch between, and I have a 64 DK sat in Everlook. I've found if you use BB with a level appropriate character, and either stay at the auctioneer inside, or stay behind the boxes near the bank, people are less suspicious. My main is still 'clean' in this sense, especially as I have the option of re-rolling the DK easily.

I'm not certain about daily times across all servers. I know on mine its 2am my time, 3am server time. And yeah, this does come down to luck a lot. There's no way of guaranteeing people will be trading, you just have to catch it when it happens. I think my servers AH traffic is fairly heavy, so I've had quite a lot of good timing, especially with pets, but my snatch list has been growing daily as I find new things. I've also set up a generic scan in the General scan section, looking for anything posted between 1c and 1s, hoping to pick up things I've not listed specifically.

In total, I think I've made about 25k profit so far, and I've just started watching on a second server (Normal RP, as I figure that will have decent traffic) that I've started with a level 1, with literally what copper I grabbed from mobs in the starting area.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.

Nanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How often do you do this, and how long do you wait? One of my issues is that I'm on a crappy older PC (not my regular one) so I don't really have anything to do just sitting here and waiting...I don't have movies or any of that on the computer, so I find myself logging after 10 or 15 minutes of sitting there.

arwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just tried it and got Dun Morogh Cub and Mechanopeep =) But stupid as I was i did it on my 76 dk because i dont have any other alts over level 30(didnt want to run to BB). Now the seller asked me to give them back and even wanted to give me 200g per pet. I just went off because my pulse was still on an insane level because it worked so well and i wasnt able to think right xD Any ideas what to do when the seller keeps spamming me later?
    oh and +rep btw.

Edit: Just got ingame mail from him saying that he is shocked about how evil and ruthless i am, that there are not many good people in wow, that im mean and a dick and that he looks forward to hear from me again. i hope he wont bother me again and i will continue snatching now
    Last edited by arwo; 08-01-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: news

Nanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arwo View Post
    just tried it and got Dun Morogh Cub and Mechanopeep =) But stupid as I was i did it on my 76 dk because i dont have any other alts over level 30(didnt want to run to BB). Now the seller asked me to give them back and even wanted to give me 200g per pet. I just went off because my pulse was still on an insane level because it worked so well and i wasnt able to think right xD Any ideas what to do when the seller keeps spamming me later?
    oh and +rep btw.
    First off, I hate you for your luck

Secondly, I would just ignore him. The truth is that you could potentially remain in hot water for a while if your DK is connected to your main. I think a guy on my realm got chewed out for something like this and everyone in trade chat freaked out on him or something. I have an unknown toon for buying and an unknown toon for selling so I can never be connected with the snags, and that's what I recommend you do if you want to avoid all the trouble the previous owners will try to give you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast