0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy Paladin::Gladiator/Arena Master Paladin::Pvp/Arena Tips::3.1::

I've noticed a lack of real Pvp tips from real pvpers, so I've decided to type up this quick guide for how to PvP as aHoly Paladin. Be for I begin I just want to let you know I have gladiator rated teams, I am a arena master (all achs from S6 not no skill S5), I'm currently the top rated 3s for the alliance on my server, I'm currently the top rated holy paladin for the alliance on my server.(Here is my armory I'm afraid I'll get banned so it's a nameless armory, I know I'm dumb but I'm trying to be safe...If it's really req I'll post my actual one but till then here is My Armory )

I'll start with some common specs and a little about them.

1. Holy Fusion
    Adv: Flexible!, avg heals, avg mana pool, avg damage, easy to kite with, grate for positioning!. (My fav :3)
    DisAdv: None if played correctly!
    Common partners(2v2): Dk, Warrior, Ret Paladin, Lock, Rogue, Feral Druid.
    Common partners(3v3): Dk/Warrior, Shadow Cleave, Lock/Warrior, Hunter/DK
    Common/Best partners(5v5): 2345, 2346
    Tips: BoK at the start but if games go on for a really long time BoW. Seal of Wisdom(in 2s I switch to righteousness when someone on the other team is getting low or a window is about to open) to keep your mana going, stay at max range as often as possible and near a LoS pillar.

2. Prot Heals
    Adv: Never oom, CC, Self Survive, Burst Damage
    DisAdv: No Burst heal, Slow casting heal, Easy trained, the never ooming comes with the price of DP's (Divine plea) -50% healing a lot of the time for pretty much make sure you have every caped off before you pop this and try to keep it on for its full DC then right click it or /cancel aura it.
    Common partners(2v2): Warrior, DK (Frost is more common), Ret.
    Common partners(3v3): Disc Priest/DPS, Resto Shaman/DPS, Disc Priest/Ele Shaman.
    Common partners(5v5): 2345, 2346, pretty much any 5s that wants a holy paladin >_>. (idk I have not done 5s with this spec seams kinda dumb to me cause of the bad train.)
    Tips: I personally like to start out with a shield being thrown on ever CD because it crits for alot (7k) and its just nice to get the CD ticking an start pressure early, chain your silence with your stuns and watch your DRs (example: lets say you stun them an follow up with a silence your stun will be on CD for 20sec while your Silence/burst will be down for 30sec so you will have a floating 5-10seconds (depends on if the target can trinket or has a DR up) to decide if you need to stun, Waite for silence, or Waite for the DR to clear so you can have a full stun.), Have a DR timer for stuns and silences, play vary offense keep apply as much pressure as possible make them run out of options, Stack Stam.
    3. Repent
    Adv: Long CC, Run Fast so you can kite extremely extremely easy, NEVER oom, lots of Debuffs for the other target, Amazing Damage, Instant heals
    DisAdv: RNG Dependent heals!, Long CD on CC, Not alot of options alot of the time.
    Common partners(2v2): Frost Dk, Warrior, Mage, Rogue
    Not common in 3v3 or 5v5)
    Tips: Chain your CCs w/ your partners, Make sure before you do your CCs the other team has blown there trinkets, Make sure all dots are clear before repenting, You must constantly judge in order to keep you from not ooming so just jump into range for a judge then try to run out as fast as possible, always try to start with a Stun 1st because A. Has a DR B. Can be on while dots are finishing C. Gives time for your partner to switch if thats what your doing D. Can be blinked out of so you can follow with a Repent easy, In the talents there are pretty much 2 floating points your can put into imp BoM if your running with a Melee or Crusader for more dmg, Stack crit/SP.

>>How To: Fight each class and spec.<<
    (Fights are rated between 1-10)
    DK:Blood
    Spam your cleanse often, this fight can take awhile so keep your mana up, (This means Seal of Wisdom and Blessing of Wisdom), if your repent then feel free to kite him his slows are sad, stun often but watch for IBF, Fear him if he pops Lichborne. Also when your doing your damage make sure that you stun them so that he can't Heal up. Watch for MoB(just cleanse it instantly) and DRW, If DRW is out that means his burst is coming an is a grate time to stun him (Dur is 5sec and so is your stun so it just cancels each other out). Juke him!
    LvL:2
    DK:Unholy
    Spam Cleanse if you can get some distance, Stay out of Desecration.This is pretty much a "window" fight. What I mean by window fight is that there are only certain times where you should be playing aggressive. your windows are when the following are on cooldown; IBF, AMC, Strangulate. The reason for this is because a unholy DK can deal out alot of burst damage and you have to keep your self caped constantly or you could be bursted vary easily. Also when your doing your damage make sure that you stun them so that he can't Heal up. Make sure to kill the pet so that he can't Sac it or Stun you. I personally like to use Seal of Righteousness to give more str to my windows. Freedom if your getting low and just take a few steps out turn then stun and run as fast as you can, doing this will pop a trinket and/or a Death grip when all of it is done u should still have freedom going an as long as you judge justice (cause of there running speed bonus) you will have the time to cast a couple FoLs safely but this really shouldn't happen often if you have the right amount of Resil. put up Aura Mastery when you feel a Silence coming or you are to pressured and can't fake cast. Juke him! Also you have to try to kite a Unholy DK 24/7 or he will just do a dumb amount of damage to you.
    LvL:7.5
    DK:Frost
    Frost DKs are a real pain for me and I think everyone else you fight them alot like you fight a Blood DK but you have to watch there RP because once a frost DK gets to 130/130 RP he start unleashing Frost Strikes that are really OP an can crit for a dumb amount. Do everything you can to separate that damage. Start trying to slow his attacks when he gets to 130 RP by Freedoming+Kite him+Holy Shock your Self! you must do this ASP or you will get Silenced and will be unable to Freedom and Kite if you can't do this when the damage is coming is you are most likely slowed any need to jump through his char this will save you for about 1.3 seconds its not much but it will have to do. If Strangulate is off of CD and he is at 130 RP go ahead and pop Aura Mastery (Personally I do this when I've either been hit 3 times and his KB silence is coming but I'm also at 1k resil so I can live through a couple of crits where others drop really really fast w/ 10k crits so you determine that)
    LvL:8.5
    Druid:Resto This fight is pretty dumb a good Resto druid will never oom and never die but if you fight a bad one all you have to do is...
    A.) If he is at 40% and is casting Cyclone clear your GCDs are prep for a stun, stun him at .2 seconds on it (must be during it you can't miss that or he can just trinket and NS+Healing Touch and you will be down a GCD cause u had to trinket) as soon as you stun him pop your burst macro Avging Wrath+Divine Fav+Trinket+Holy Shock then judge and Shield of righteousness if your lucky he will be in range of Hammer now and you should be able to hammer him dead or what now.
    B.) Same as A.) but instead of a cyclone you need to Waite for all of his HoTs to fall.
    C.) Same as B.) But you just stun him when he exits cat form or bear form cause again he will have no HoTs (this tactic is also applied in arenas if a druid is pressured an has to go bear form stun him as soon as he pops out no matter his HP if you have 40sec hammer CD)
    Druid:Feral
    Pretty easy 1v1 stun him when he pops the following Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury, Beserk and then just Juke him while u heal/over heal, you must be heal spamming during this time(making it a good time to pop divine illumination). Keep Ret aura up till you see that pop coming (the pre pop is Savage Roar btw they will apply that then try to keep a couple of points on you then pop every thing so watch for that) over all easy to out heal an you should be able to take him down with Ret aura and some minor dps, I personally like to use seal of righteousness and judge every CD cause it gets that dmg out there while I'm focusing on keeping my hp up and my mana if there good.
    LvL: 3.5
    Hunter:BM
    BM hunters can be a little annoy but if you can kill the pet then you will be fine (yes kill it both times if its a duel) the best way to do this is to pull it out of LoS of the hunter and stun it into place and pop your burst dmg stuff on it, but if you can't LoS the hunter then run right up next to him (not in his walk path cause you don't want to set off any traps) and kill his pet while staying with him. If the hunter pops his Burst then you either need to LoS the hunter and heal or stay right up on him and heal. You really don't need to kill the pet but it helps ( He can't pop his burst with out it)
    LvL:4
    Hunter:SurvThese guys are only a little bit harder then BM hunters, for these guys you don't need to worry about the pet all you need to do is focus on keeping your HP up and keeping a vary small amount of distance between you to. Same thing applies about the traps. Some paladins have problems with Explosion shot's burst damage the best thing to do is just choke him, what I mean by that is just stay on him and freedom or stun him after every Disengage
    LvL:4.5
    Mage:Frost
    Frost mages are pretty annoying but beatable you have to cleanse your way out of each freeze effect (Nova, Shatter Barrier, and Frostbite) another thing thats important is to when you see the WE out AND the Mage is casting a frostbolt put on Hand of Freedom .4 seconds before the frostbolt is done of you will take massive damage (this is because a frost mage's damage comes from his crits and his crits come from his freezes, the WE can do a freeze mid frostbolt that is made to surprise you and not give you time to react but if you know its coming you will almost always beat him to it cause he won't try to freeze intill his frostbolt is at .2 or so) Some mages will try and stole your freedom from you, to prevent this you must trash buff (explained later on in depth) so just put up sacred shield Righteous fury, a blessing and a fish if your dueling then freedom. Lets say the Mage took your freedom and the WE comes out and he is charging a frost bolt the best thing you can do is spam your cleanse button as fast as you can while your running at him, this way you can take off the freeze the second its apply (this requires having you GCD open aka you can't cast anything). For stuns you should only stun while he is casting a polly because if not he will just blink out (if you read your HoJ you can see that it will lock him out of the school of magic the caster was using, in this case it will be arcane and arcane is the same school as blink is so he can't simply blink out of the stun for 3sec). Now your probably saying well he just blinked and is sheeping me from 20-25yrds away...This is where a little trick comes in, its called Seal of Martyr/Blood if your closing in on the Mage and you think he is about to blink don't judge him, also don't judge him if your charging him because your going to need to use your judge .2 or .3 seconds before the Polly is done what this will do is you will get sheeped but only for less then a second because the damage you did with your judge will damage you 33% of what ever you did witch will damage you braking the sheep. now this is a vary vary handy trick but a good Mage will always attempt to recast a sheep intill he sees the sheep has worked and you didn't trinket or in this case Martyr so you need to eat the 2nd sheep or try and stun him. DO NOT TRINKET a trinket on a sheep could make you lose the game because you have to save it for a frost mage's Stun. Watch out for a Mage's ColdSnap It will put another elemental out on the field at anytime the Mage wants so be ready for that. You also have to juke the mage's ICS/CS. If you do all of these things and just played offensively and defensively you will be able to beat a good frost Mage.
    LvL=8.7
    Mage:Arc The Arcane Mage is alot like a frost Mage, you have to spam cleanse to remove there Slow and Martyr the sheeps, but there burst is different and so is your HoJ. The arcane mage's burst damage is set up with 3 repeatedArcane Blast. During the 1st Arcane Blast you want run strait at him and try to hit him 3 times before the cast is done if a shield is down (what this will do is push the spell's cast bar back 1.5 seconds giving you a little more time, really this isn't important till the 2nd arcane blast also might cause him to blink away) once he blinks or tries to Polly you (martyr the 1st Polly he might blink then trinket the 2nd an he will be forced to blink) you will need to stun him on .2 seconds before the 2nd arc blast is done (doing this will disturber his 10sec Debuff stacking because its all ready a 2.5 and lets addon the possible 2 sheeps (3sec) and the blink (1.5 second GCD) total time lost is now 4.5 sec this is over an of time to destroy that wave of burst because once you land the stun at 2.3second cast time thats 5.8 seconds (not including moving cause the whole walking 5 steps or so is alot of time when we are talking .1 seconds.) lost plus 3seconds it would take him to be able to cast a another one 8.8 + 2.5 cast time = 11.3 seconds thats -1.3 seconds over the debuff timer now all of this can also be applied to the 3rd stack an I actually suggest it. this whole lock down that I gave a example of will work if u HS his shield off before you try to get your 3 push back spells/attacks in. I suggest using Melee swing+Shield of Righteousness+Hand of Reckoning. You can do all of that witch will ensure you that you just nerfed the poor mage's burst or you can LoS him intill the 10seconds are up if you can but in duels an bad arenas like Ring of Valor that option is not there so you might want to practice the push back/blink.
    LvL with LoS=5
    LvL with out LoS=9
    Paladin:Ret
    A Ret paladin is OP but can be beaten, its actually really easy to beat them. Just Justice 24/7, use Seal of Righteousness, cleanse there judgment of justice, HS them while you kite them around in circles or behind. Alot of this fight is RNG and can never end if you don't have the boot enchants/meta gem for +speed. Save your Stuns for Holy Lights and you should be able to out heal there Avging wrath burst if you save your trinket for that, there will be a time where the Ret stuns you and he tries to heal. If he is low an of you can burst him then trinket pop your burst as he is casting cause he won't stop casting and push that heal back 3 times then finally stun him this will not allow him to bubble for 3sec and holy fully your burst did an of to him to get him in hammer range, for this to work w/ 3 push backs you need to start hitting him the second he starts casting alot like the Arc Mage. Even if that doesn't work it will force a bubble simply because you trinketed and poped CDs
    putting him even lower then what he was at before. Now there is the other stun that you have to decide to trinket or not an thats the stun with Avging wrath personally I sit in this stun because I know the HL stun will be coming up soon and that would be my KB now a good thing to do is actually bubble it early an of to where all he did was pop wings and stun you, what that will do is give you a chance to apply some damage because he would of not done any damage to you. and maybe once the bubble ends that trinket burst can will be there.
    LvL=6
    Paladin:Holy
    Only thing you can do is out mana him buy following my mana saving tactics.
    LvL=n/a (Never ends if your fighting a good paladin)
    Priest:Shadow
    You can heal through there damage pretty easy just put up Aura mastery after the 1st fear(Btw eat the 1st fear cause the real damage doesn't start till the 2nd fear) and trinket the 2nd if you see fit. Your goal here is to just out man him and slowly take down his HP. He summons a Shadowfiend that you must stun and kite (In arena you must have your partner peel it off of you or him so that he will not get his mana back up.)
    Rogue:Mut
    Rogues have to be one of the funnest classes to duel imo, all you have to do is keep your sacred shield up, Sit in Cheap shot, trinket Kidney Shot he will cloak so get on him and use shield of righteousness when you think he will vanish it has a good chance to cancel the vanish I've noticed. if he does get the vanish off then he will reopen on you or blind you then reopen on you. just let him. As soon as the 2nd cheap shot goes down
    A.) (If he opened less then 20seconds after the reset) freedom after the cheap shot because his kidney shot will be late and you can delay it a couple more seconds if it was off CD for a holy shock and a concretion.
    B.) Sit in the kidney and freedom after, cleanse the wounding poison and Burst holy shock your self or him, also stun him if you can (if on him make sure to use your instant flash of light asap). Pretty much if you can stay alive an live through openers then you won with Ret aura. Just remover to Juke him and you will be fine if you keep on nerfing those openers with freedoms and stuns.
    LvL=6
    Shaman:Enh
    Fight them like you fight a rogue but just trinket the Wolf's stun and run out of range of the Fire nova totems. also juke him!
    LvL=2
    Shaman:Ele
    Shamans are a pain, you have to LoS them. The rule about Cleansing Flame shocks before a lava burst is "Only Do It If You Can Run Behind The Shaman Before He Can Cast Again" aka if u can Holy Shock him then cleanse if not then let it go unless your near LoS pillar. a trick I've learned about shamans is to jump behind them .5 seconds before the cast is done because it will cancel and say your out of there LoS. you want to make sure Grounding totem is down before you stun him. When you stun him you want to stun him on a heal because he will be low hp or mildly low. doing this will let you pop your burst stuff and try to pop him. Overall the shamans never ending mana and healing is the hardest thing for us to deal with.
    LvL=10
    Warlock:Destruction Ahhh Destruction, You can completely destroy a D. Locks damage if your cleansing his Immolate and his Shadowflame (This is because all of his damage comes from Conflagrate). Don't confuse Chaos Bolt as being the main burst damage that just hit you for 10k its the Conflagrate that follows it. Pretty much play offensively and cleanse each of the Debuffs. If there is a fel hound make sure to fear it only when it's Silence is on cooldown OR (this one is pretty important if you don't trash buff) fear him right before you put up divine plea because he will eat it. What to do about that fears. well you can LoS the casting Fear and you can simply back away from the Howl of Terror if you try and do 2 quick spells while running (Judge or Shock or Hand of Reckoning). I say run away from it because its range is only a lawl 10 yards and its a 1.5 cast time so you can only squeeze a max of 2 push backs. If you can not range the Howl or the Fear then eat them! alot of locks will try and Death Coil for a chance to do there damage and a chance to heal alot. You must trinket this!
    Also it helps to have Fire Res Aura up to help with there inc damage. Over all fighting a D. Lock is pretty yes and you should run into battle with them with a smile on your face :P. (Just smash the cleanse key lawl)
    LvL=5.5
    Warlock:Affliction Affliction locks are pretty annoying. Put up Shadow Res aura because your can't just cleanse spam them if you do there is a good chance you will get UnStable. But you need to cleanse every time you don't have this on you. If you can LoS Unstable because the most annoying thing about it is that a lock will use it with there Corruption. As for the pet do the same thing to him that you do to the D. Locks pet. Stun him on a Fear because its his only on that he has to cast or Stun him on a Drain Life because that can heal him more then you can damage him if you don't Push it back with damage. Unlike D. Locks his Howl is a instant cast so you can't push it back. Also if he will let you kill the pet, locks have this niffty little thing called SL. Now if your fighting a lock the constantly heals his pet the pest thing to do to get a kill on the pet is damage the lock alot and when the pet gets down to like 60% or so use Divine Fav+Holy shock on the pet and stun the lock (The pet has no Resil so if you can do anything for crit make sure to pop it on the pet for max damage)
    Warrior:BS/MS
    I personally start off really offensive till my holy shock crits then I instant FoL and Holy Shock my self. You must fake cast the Overpower and Pummel!!! Vary vary vary important to fake the Overpower because Overpower during a cast+MS= -75% healing done. If he does get an overpower off thats the best time to pop Divine Plea and get a couple of ticks off of it. Save your freedom for his BS so you can run out of range. I personally like to use Seal of Righteousness+Blessing of Wisdom+Judge Wisdom this way my mana isn't bad but I'm doing so good damage. Don't stun the warrior unless you have to because he will heal from it and usually its more health then you can damage so really the only time I find a good time to stun is when I'm taking alot of damage and MS's Debuff has 1-3 seconds on it so we can both do some heals and of course you will do more healing then him especially if MS effect is down. Other then that just keep your mana up and your damage/healing going. you want to cap off every time you switch to offensive.
    (I left Disc priest out cause you will lose no matter what , you can try to stun after you brake the shields and then just pop wings an burst them but it really never works because they just pop PS)

>>How To Not OOM<<
    Most of this will be from Holy Fusion's PoV of 2v2/3v3.

If it's along fight in arena switch to Blessing of Wisdom (always start with kings). Use Seal of Wisdom and Judge Wisdom if your about 50% mana and need to do some melee swings to restore mana, also if the team has a pet setting on you and not letting you drink top off your partner and bring it behind LoS and melee swing it for mana, you can do some damage to it if its a pet you need to kill (ex warlock's pet, BM hunter's pet, etc). Try to Flash of Light (FoL) instead of Holy shocking. Holy Shock will oom you fast because it's alot of mana while FoL is really cheep and can still get the job done, also when your FoL spamming someone thats taking alot of damage you want to pop Divine Illumination and Sacred Shield on the target do that if your lucky you FoLs will finish when the Shield procs. When your forced to do a Holy shock and it crits don't just instantly use Flash of Light Waite for the Shield proc because
    A.) Your Crit chance for FoL is +50%!
    B.) When you Crit you get 60% of the mana it took to cast back!
    C.) More Healing done obviously.
    For cleansing you want to be smart about it. (ex: A Rogue is siting on your DK and your having to spam out alot of heals which is taking away your mana, instead of just spamming heals or spamming cleanses freedom him that will remove Crip Poison and because he is a DK he will be able to slow him so he has alot of range from the rogue now so you can now cleanse away that wounding and do a Holy Shock for its max amount). Divine Plea is a interesting spell, In order for Divine plea to be casted you have to be prepared for any damage that might be coming. I try to over lap my Divine Protection an Hand of Sacrifice because well no one can really be bursted. Also I like to just cleanse spam when I have divine plea out cause most of the time it will Nerf the others damage thus giving me less to heal.I suggest unbinding you "S" key because well for one there is no reason to back pedal and secondly its grate for a cancel Divine Plea macro.

That brings me to my next subject.

>>MACROS!!!11!!11one!!<<

Divine Plea Macro:
    /cancelaura Divine Plea
    /cast Divine Plea
    ::This will cast DP if its not up and cancel it if it is (don't button smash this)

Divine Fav+HoL (I like this mostly in 3s)
    /cast Divine Favor
    /stopcasting
    /cast Holy Light; [target=targettarget] Holy Light
    ::Used mostly in 3s I like to use this when I switch back to spamming Holy lights in 3s cause that 1st holy light with out lights beacon is really annoying to get off::

Divine Fav+HS
    /use YOUR TRINKET
    /cast Divine Favor
    /stopcasting
    /cast Holy Shock
    ::used as a burst heal cause it follows with a instant cast FoL::

HoS on your 2s partner
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=party2, exists] Hand of Sacrifice; Hand of Sacrifice
    ::Only For 2s::

Hammer your Target's Target
    #showtooltip Hammer of Wrath
    /cast [harm] Hammer of Wrath [target=targettarget,harm] Hammer of Wrath
    ::This will pretty much just smash your partners target if it can, personally I like to have gladius announce when someone is at 19% hp so I know I can hammer them an I just press the button regardless of who I'm targeting cause I know my partner will be trying to finish them as well.. There is sorta a bug with this macro though like even though its set up of ToT the icon won't light up if your ToT is below 19%::

#showtooltip Judgment of Light
    /cast [harm] Judgment of Light [target=targettarget,harm] Judgment of Light
    ::This is like the hammer macro and will judge light are your ToT's (I like this one in 5s and 3s cause it helps me help them)

#showtooltip Holy Shock
    /use YOUR DISC TRINKET
    /cast Divine Favor
    /cast [harm] Holy Shock [target=targettarget,harm] Holy Shock
    ::As you can tell this is another one of my lazy macro that I use to help finish some one off (I usually use it after or before the hammer macro) what this will do is use divine fav if its up and Holy Shock a enemy ToT or Target (ToT = Target of Target btw :x )

#showtooltip Beacon of Light
    /cast [target=YOUR NAME] Beacon of Light
    /sw 1:00
    /sw Play
    ::What this will do is beacon your self no matter who your targeting an start the built in stop watch for the default Beacon duration. (you can take out the [target=YOUR NAME] to just have normal beacon with a timer)

#showtooltip Hammer of Justice
    /cast Hammer of Justice
    /focus [help]
    ::I use this as an easy way to focus anyone in BGs or in arena, what it will do is focus an friend or stun your enemy::

#showtooltip Avenging Wrath
    /use TRINKET
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Divine Favor
    /cast Holy Shock
    ::Pretty much just like my other burst macros just with Avenging Wrath the trouble::

#showtooltip
    /use Battlemaster's NAME
    /use master healthstone
    ::This will use whichever health stone it ran into first in the bags and use your BM::

Here are a couple of addons I use
    Afflicted 2 or 3 (CD Timer for the other team
    Spell alerter (Warns you who is being sheeped or cycloned ext, good for pre cleanse)
    Gladius (other team targeting frame)
    RWMod (DR Timer)
    Power Auras: (This addon is extremely helpful, I use it to tell me when someone in my party is KS or Blinded or Viper stinged or immolated or Pally stunned or for my light's grace or my judgment of the pure. It sets up a extremely customizable picture/icon when certain buffs/debuff/ mana or RP or Rage or Energy is at a certain %. etc its grate and a need for paladins.)

Last but not least I'm going to suggest some videos to you for a little more help.
    Nevin 3v3 video:
    Arena Master Nevin 2200+ TR Hpal By Eaten
    Athene:
    ATHENE - best Paladin in the world

I'm sorry this is a really sloppy guide I've just been working on it after arenas (about 2AM times lol) I might go back and fix it and what not just please give me your feedback and thank you for reading )
    Last edited by wimser1; 06-23-2009 at 05:22 AM. Reason: adding an addon

Holy Paladin::Gladiator/Arena Master Paladin::Pvp/Arena Tips::3.1::
    Ilikegold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post, athene is stupid though.

fops's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tips for some addons for me?

soto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to bad both of the videos you linked are 3.0 vids, back then paladins were complete faceroll.

Also im willing to bet with you you didn't get arena master post-3.1, which makes it basicly worthless because paladins were horribly OP then

algeo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting reading. +Rep!
    A) Statement B is true.
    B) Statement A is false.

fatality3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! I am a holy paladin working on getting 1800+ with my 2s partner warrior and we are at 1770ish. We were at 1860 but just went down fast and this really helps a lot! +rep

jp12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet guide! if u make a guide for ret palys that would be great, but this helped me play my ret alot. thanks!

jp12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o and +3 rep

jp12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you decide to make a ret paly guide. would u mind emailing the link to me? [email protected] thanks again

Smygelito's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like a well written guide. and it deserves a nice +rep. I just hope that i'll find out in the morning that this was a complete c+p.

Cheers.
    Do da didi didi dum didi do.

wimser1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jp12 View Post
    if you decide to make a ret paly guide. would u mind emailing the link to me? [email protected] thanks again
    If Ret paladins needed a guide i'd make one lol. I could give you a out line of a ret paladin though, Divine Storm, Crusader Strike, Judgement of Light or Justice depending on the class an if they have a speed bonus and tada rinse and repeat.

na some minor things are like don't repent someone standing next to you then divine storm and don't repent someone w/ ur crit DoT on them. Stun people offten an when you see fit (For druids watch the Hots, for priest watch the shield, for rogues watch cloak, for warriors don't cause they get a hot unless your using command or your healing if thats the case stun while MS has 2 seconds left on it do your holy light can get a good heal an u can out damage the hot, Mages watch blink CD 24 seconds I belive, DKs watch IBF, Locks it really doesnt matter when try to do it on a fear just cause it locks shadow pool for 3sec.) pop avging wrath if u have anof resil not to be bursted an ur priest can keep you up. an yea thats about it lol pretty sad how ez they are.

wimser1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soto View Post
    to bad both of the videos you linked are 3.0 vids, back then paladins were complete faceroll.

Also im willing to bet with you you didn't get arena master post-3.1, which makes it basicly worthless because paladins were horribly OP then
    lol yes all i did S6 was carry ppl to 2k for 5k gold lolololololololololol, but yea I didn't get any 2200 achs in S5 an im currently 2300 in all of my teams except 3s an im 2500 in that. btw guys im also top rated 5s on my server >_> just found out lol.

wimser1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fops View Post
    tips for some addons for me?
    "Here are a couple of addons I use
    Afflicted 2 or 3 (CD Timer for the other team
    Spell alerter (Warns you who is being sheeped or cycloned ext, good for precleanse)
    Gladius (other team targeting frame)
    RWMod (DR Timer)"
    I posted some flexable ones all ready if you read that >_> but here are some I use for a UI an what not,
    Xperl (personaly like it for its ez debuffs, I have them set to go to the end of the frames not under them)
    Ah here is one I forgot an after im done with this im going to add it
    Power Auras: This addon is extremly helpful, I use it to tell me when someone in my party is KS or Blinded or Viper stinged or immolated or Pally stuned or for my light's grace or my judgement of the pure. It sets up a extremly customizeable picture/icon when sertain buffs/debuff/ mana or RP or Rage or Energy is at a sertain %. ect its grate and a need for paladins.

keliann21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're so bad at this game

tifaz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overpower during a cast+MS= -100% healing done
    ^^^
    ^^
    ^
    pretty sure its -50% ms then -25% overpower from UA....

also pertty sure a ret pally won't need to holy light to heal... unles they have the 3.2 art of war nerf... even then i highly dout this....

pretty sure u cant beat a UA lock unles the lock is very very bad..

theres no los in duels...
    theres no blood dks (especially in arena)
    note on frost dk... cleanse the Frost Fever off... (20% dmg increase and cost them a rune to replace them)
    pretty sure u cant kill any other healbot i.e priest, pally
    one of the ways against frostmages are simply kill the WE (water elemental when it is summond)
    unholy dks do nowhere near dumb damage compare to frost dks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast