0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Best Route, Best Zone, 1,500 Gold Per Hour

Hello to all of you people who are reading this guide. For this guide to work you are going to have to have two professions and 3 addons. I shall lay my guide out in simple easy to follow steps.

Step one: Level up mining from 1-450
    Step two: Level up herbalism from 1-450
    Follow these two guides which i took from a website "I do not claim credit for the following two guides on herbalism and mining i am simply giving you a quick easy reference for you."

Mining Guide - WoW Mining Guide 1-450 | Mining Leveling Guide

Herbalism Guide - WoW Herbalism Guide 1-450 | Herbalism Leveling Guide

The great thing about this guide is you DO NOT NEED a EPIC FLYER. Yes thats right, no epic flyer at all required to get the 1,500 gold per hour. anyone can do it.

Once you have herbalism / mining at 450 you will now want to download these three addons. form Curse.com - WoW Addons WAR Addons Gamer Blogs Forums

Routes - Routes - Addons - Curse
    Gathermate - GatherMate - Addons - Curse
    GatherMate_Data - GatherMate_Data - Addons - Curse

The reason why you need these three addons is because they all work extremely well together. To all of those of you who do not know and or are not familiar with gather mate what it does is when ever you pick a herb or mine a node it automatically places an icon of that herb / node on your minimap + your world map.

What GatherMate_Data does is takes the database from Wowhead: You'll be saying 'Wow' every time. and implements it into your game with ease there for you can see the most often spawning nodes / herbs on your map which come from the wowhead.com database.

What Routes does is makes it so you can create a route between these herb / mining nodes which you can easily follow on your world map + minimap and creates the most efficent / time saving route between all of the nodes. It then displays that line on your mini map so you dont even have to open up your world map and follow. You can simply follow a line on your mini map lay back and watch the cash flow in with ease.

How To set up gathermate + gathermate_data. Download them and extract them to your addons folder. When you load up wow make sure they are enabled at the addons screen. I shall now upload photos and explain how to implement the data for herbing / mining.

Once you get in game type the following word "/gathermate" As you can see on the side of the image you have a few options on the side. Go down until you see the option "Import Data" and make sure you click the + you shall then see what you see in the image of being able to import both herbalism / mining data. Make sure you click both of the boxes with the check mark then click the big red button that my wow cursor is currently highlighting called "Import GatherMate Data" In 1 split second you will then have a map filled and covered in nodes / herbs instantaniously.

Now That you have imported your data for herbing / mining you will now want to type this command "/routes" I shall now upload a photo on how to set up routes. Just like with gathermate you will see a bunch of options on the left side of the box go down to "Add"

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/461...0709173146.jpg

Once you have selected Add you will then want to proceed into clicking "Select Zone" as clearly shown in the image. Select Wintersgrasp Once you do this scroll down a little you will see something called GatherMateData with all of the herbs / mining nodes in that zone. Select them all click the boxes then click the big red button "create route" What this has now done is made a huge mess on your map as shown below here as an example of what i did in the barrens.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/242...0709173541.jpg

Do not worry there is a way to fix this. What you will now want to do is go to the option under neath add its called "Routes" now once you go to routes you will have numerous boxes named Information, Line settings, Optimize Route, taboos, and edit route manually. What you want to click on is "Optimize Route" Once you do this you shall then see two red boxes named. Cluster Radius And Foreground. Make sure your cluster radius is set to "60". Click On Cluster then Foreground. It shall then make your map look like this.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/334...0709174127.jpg

As you can see you have a nice line that is easy to follow between all of the herbs and mining nodes. Now what you are going to want to do is repeat all of these steps above and only do it for Wintergrasp zone.

Yes yes, many of you have already seen the wintersgrasp routes for mining. Thats excellent but what they fail to show is how to maximize the gold per hour that you can make by picking up another gathering profession, Also they fail to inform how to set up routes / gathermate and once you set these two addons up you shall have a EASY TIME making gold.

When you are done your route should look like this.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1...0709171247.jpg

What i did was made two routes when i went to add i just didnt click all of the herbs boxes for my mining route. And for my mining route i didnt click all of the herbs Therefor it gave me a nice nice clear line. You can also make line settings for your route to give them different colors which shall indicate what route will give you herbs or mining nodes.

Red Line = Mining Line Route
    Blue Line = Herb Line Route

Now with the current prices of titanium ore shooting up onto my server they are going for 350-400g per stack. Saronite ore is staying at the normal 20-23g a stack on my server. But with the upcoming next patch i shall estimate that using this route with some of the new alchemy changes could net you 2000-2500 gold per hour with EASE. You see next patch you shall be able to prospect titanium ore and get epic gems which shall make the price of titanium ore shoot up.

Another thing that most people do not know is that you can acctually pick Frost lotus herbs from wintersgrasp. They are actual frost lotus herbs. Seen here

Frost Lotus Herb - Frost Lotus - Object - World of Warcraft
    These frost lotus herbs are used in almost ALL if not ALL flasks which shall also be used greatly next patch, as there will be a new raid instance called the collosium making the price of these herbs shoot up. Also with the upcoming changes to alchemy of being able to transmute a rare blue gem from saronite ore prospecting Into the new EPIC gems this shall make this zone be the best

After 2 hours of farming i got
    144 - Titanium Ore
    750 - Saronite Ore
    22 - Eternal Shadow
    32 - Eternal Earth
    27 - Frost Lotus
    280 -Lichbloom
    290 - Icethorn
    32 - Eternal Life

And a few frozen herbs giving me a couple stacks of deadnettle, tiger's lily, and goldclover and other herbs etc. I personally think that the reason why this is the BEST ROUTE in the game currently is because hardly anyone wants to use a ground mount to farm their herbs / ore. When really it is better than any other form of farming imo. Also the next patch changes will make this route 100% sure the best.

You will be able to cast your mount at 1.5 seconds instead of 3 seconds making this in my opinion the best route out there. I hope you enjoy and good luck with the farming!!!

The Best Route, Best Zone, 1,500 Gold Per Hour
    Jon171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice and easy to read guide +rep
    but what I want to know is, you're telling us to use 2 gathering professions when we can only track one type of material at a time. is there something I'm missing?

Jon171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nevermind! just found the addon called Spotter which can do such a thing

taz0r's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you are right Jon171 i totally forgot about the most important part of the guide
    Make this macro "/castsequence Find Herbs, Find Minerals"

taz0r's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what this will do is cycle between finding herbs and finding minerals and finding herbs. enjoy

petrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice guide +rep if i can.

!iMacroMage!'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by !iMacroMage!; 07-08-2009 at 12:06 AM.

jubhub1013's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome guide! I'm planning on using this soon after the PvP combat in WG dies down.

+Rep x2

Actually, thanks for posting this, as I didn't know about it. But I'd rather not give rep to a repost. Thank you for posting this, and I found it very helpful!
    Last edited by Jchunx; 10-10-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Double Post

Strichnine's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jubhub1013, thats just stupid, if he helped you he deserves rep, even if you were lazy enough not to search for it yourself. Without him posting it, you wouldn't have noticed this.

ChildeRoland's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muskel, u are saying that a guy that took a 100% copy and paste of lets say your very good guide should get rep if he put it out a little after you did, because he "reminded" people of it.
    It is a reason people don't like and don't want to give rep to reposts and CnPs.

dotman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide

xkennyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R