Two good ways to make gold menu

User Tag List

general_salsa

Two good ways to make gold

These are not mine but the first guide is good and the second i havnt used yet

lots of Easy gold to be made , lots of stuff to kill , ultra fast spawn.

In Skettis in Terrokar forest. (roughly 65,7 for non-coords users, a little bit south-east of Alerrian Stronghold , west of Shadowmoon valey.

A flying mount is Required.
    Mobs are 70-72 (some Elites) , depends of your buisness there. Personally i go there for 2 reasons: Skettis Surgers and Furious Crawdads

Skettis Surger: Water elemental 300-400 frost melee damage, cast frostbolt that hits for a bit more. Being a mage, Dampen magic and Frost ward makes me invulnerable for hours of farming. So i dont reaaly know how much damage they do, What i know thou: 2xMOTES OF WATER is reallly frequent. According Thottbot: 44.6%-44.8%, after 4 days i can confirm. The number of thoses surgers is over 50 spawn and the respawn rate is faster that you will kill em. Primal water goes for 25-30g here, so im not complaining.

Spicy Crawdads: The only place to fish'em is there. Blackwind lake is still best spot.
    they are cooked into Spicy crawdads: Spicy Crawdad
    Requires Level 55
    Use: Restores 7500 health over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become well fed and gain 30 Stamina and 20 Spirit for 30 min. . The best and easiest to make 'Tank Food' or Raid food like some call it.

Being on a PVE server i sell each 3-5g , and they sell well, you requirer a very high fishing skill thou. fishermans below 350. you might find it a long process, but you will get through.

Also can be found: lvl 70 shadowpanthers that , i heard, make awesome Hunter pets. 72 elite Giants, and tons of lvl 70 Bird people(means World drops and Super mana-healing potions a lot)

As a warlock we found farming to be very easy but not this easy. Ok here is what you do pay a mage 4 g for food and water we normally get 90 of each. out side of Shatterath there is a lake on the left there are fish http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=18750 they drop motes of water like non other we spent about maybe 1 hour and farmed about 10 primal +1 blue and loads of greens if you are 70 this should be even more of a profit any ways the reason we recommend this spot is because we went too the elemental platue and honestly we got maybe 1 primal in a 20 minute spand if your looking for a good quick 100g too how ever long you farm there do it. The great thing about this spot as well there is a quest that you have too kill them and get some fallet so the respawn is no more than 2 mins for all of them.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Two good ways to make gold
    sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Two good ways to make gold

the lake bit has been posted before, but at night, they drop motes of mana. i'll definitely be checking out the skettis surgers.

Tengu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said you hadn't used the second one yet, but you describe it as if you were there and got all those primals...?

Both have been posted before in a clearer and more vivid guide.

krlhnz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by nordh
    You said you hadn't used the second one yet, but you describe it as if you were there and got all those primals...?
    Read first and then try again...
    :wave:

Ramez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by general_salsa
    These are not mine but the first guide is good and the second i havnt used yet
    there i quoted it fore u....
    Trying is the First step towards faliure. Snitchstianity

OmgPwnd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)