Paid Guides Do Not Belong In This Section! They Belong In Elite WoW Guides! >>READ<< menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast
    Jchunx's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paid Guides Do Not Belong In This Section! They Belong In Elite WoW Guides! >>READ<<

ALL paid guides now belong in the Elite WoW Guides section (Out of game guides/PDFs AND
    in-game guides/addons).

Examples:
    Cracked Carbonite In-Game Guide
    Zygor's In-Game Guide
    Joana's In-Game Guide
    Team iDemise Gold Guide
    Spugnort's HORDE Leveling Guide
    Etc.

If you do not have access to the Elite WoW Guides section, you may PM one
    of the moderators assigned to the Guides section, and we will post it in the Elite
    WoW Guides section for you. When posting it, we will include that all rep given for
    the guide should be given to the person who purchased the guide, so you won't
    have to worry about not getting rep for your purchase.

Since you are expected to know/read the rules, and since this is now being
    posted, anyone that I see posting a paid guide in any section of the forum that
    is not the Elite WoW Guides section will receive infractions for posting in the
    wrong forum.

Thank you!
    :wave:
    -Jchunx on behalf of the MMOwned staff.

Flaming us for this decission is a one way ticket out of MMOwned
    MMOwned is not a democracy and we have reasons for doing this.

Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-19-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Paid Guides Do Not Belong In This Section! They Belong In Elite WoW Guides! &gt;&gt;READ&lt;&lt;
    BaboonX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. This sucks, why are you doing this? I understand the ammount of leachers in guides section, but it sucks because contributer would be hard to get.. If I even make a good guide on something, it is a repost.

Casperx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it is hard not to have a repost. Shame that it is now Elite

stormer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so 1-80 rep you gotta post leet threads into leechermmowned. But it arent allowed. soo this is the point im not understanding :<
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-guides/150097-how-make-awesome-signatures.html

DevilDare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the.....?

yrref's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    christ this makes no sense at all. not everyone has Donator or Contributor.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wow-guides/226193-total-beginners-guide-world-warcraft.html

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smahs View Post
    .. This sucks, why are you doing this? I understand the ammount of leachers in guides section, but it sucks because contributer would be hard to get.. If I even make a good guide on something, it is a repost.
    Contributor is easy to get if u work for it, many of us earn rep quite fast, i started out as a leecher, after 1 month i had 451 rep. you get a long way with nice layout and easy to read threads actually.

Originally Posted by Casperx View Post
    Yeah, it is hard not to have a repost. Shame that it is now Elite
    shame if ur not contributor or donator, shame that alot of awesome stuff is posted at compeeting sites by leechers. we have a guy earning money on posting "free wow" bug on another site that one of our members found.
    it was in the wrong section for 5 mins and some retard leeched it.
    Takes a small group to make a big group look bad, sry guys with <5 rep

Originally Posted by stormer View Post
    so 1-80 rep you gotta post leet threads into leechermmowned. But it arent allowed. soo this is the point im not understanding :<
    you cant possibly try to fool us into you having tried ur hardest?

Originally Posted by yrref View Post
    christ this makes no sense at all. not everyone has Donator or Contributor.
    this makes no sense? in the end MMOwned.com is a business, we have 99% of our stuff free for all registered members, yet you cry and whine when we restrict it.. sigh, ungrateful you are..
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-19-2009 at 11:35 AM.

skiierx131's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes to sense to do this but I hope you mods are up to the challenge of deleting all the spam of WHERE IS ZYGORS/CARBONITE/GUIDEIWANTFORFREE that will occur now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    this makes no sense? in the end MMOwned.com is a business, we have 99% of our stuff free for all registered members, yet you cry and whine when we restrict it.. sigh, ungrateful you are..
    I am grateful, I love it here. But i just don't know what I could Contribute, I am not great with emulation. I rarely find something out in Retail, and if I do it is probably a repost. Don't tell me i'm ungrateful. I respect everything Matt, Ket, you, and everyone else that moderates here. But this doesnt make sense to ME.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wow-guides/226193-total-beginners-guide-world-warcraft.html

Gunzarles's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am grateful, I love it here. But i just don't know what I could Contribute, I am not great with emulation. I rarely find something out in Retail, and if I do it is probably a repost. Don't tell me i'm ungrateful. I respect everything Matt, Ket, you, and everyone else that moderates here. But this doesnt make sense to ME.
    Donate 15$

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skiierx131 View Post
    Makes to sense to do this but I hope you mods are up to the challenge of deleting all the spam of WHERE IS ZYGORS/CARBONITE/GUIDEIWANTFORFREE that will occur now.
    It surely makes sense, however i understand that it may be frustrating for those of you without the needed requirements for the section, I most likely would be too, however trust us, this is something we need. We have over the past 2 months moved the threads slowly but steady to the elite guides now u just now about it being from start. (sry a bit tired so may not make much sense the last lines)

I'm sry if i jumped to conclusions it just seemed a bit that way. It is unfortunate if u find something and then it is a repost, but this is because we usually have the good stuff first and therefore when many find it elsewhere it is old news here at MMOwned.
    If you find something and you are in doubt if it is a repost then contact one of the mods to ask if u can post it

Remember that donation status is only a small fee of 15 USD and u get quite a lot of benefits from it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I'm sry if i jumped to conclusions it just seemed a bit that way. It is unfortunate if u find something and then it is a repost, but this is because we usually have the good stuff first and therefore when many find it elsewhere it is old news here at MMOwned.
    If you find something and you are in doubt if it is a repost then contact one of the mods to ask if u can post it

Remember that donation status is only a small fee of 15 USD and u get quite a lot of benefits from it
    I think i might get Donator then.
    Or I will try to find more stuff, and get myself to Contributor some way.

naxxgor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda understand the decision and I am considering making the donation. Not only because of the guides, also kinda as a payment for all the tips I've gotten and not being able to contribute back (I served the whole last year in the military and my access to internet was limited). I guess I could get the Contributor status some day, but as it was said previously, I am not very fast at finding out stuff that isn't posted already and I don't have much experience with emu/bot stuff.

Thanks for maintaining the site, though. Don't know many sites like this (if any).

-Scooby-'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea, contributor should be brought down to 60 rep though, IMO but still like the change

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're SERIOUS about getting to contributor, it shouldn't take more then a week or two, that's what it took for me.
    Also, nice decision, we needz less leechers.

Page 1 of 13 12345 ... LastLast