[Hack Guide] Anti-Detection Trick When using CheatEngine[Speed Hack] Simple yet... menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KRYPTON88's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Hack Guide] Anti-Detection Trick When using CheatEngine[Speed Hack] Simple yet...

Simple ...Yet Effective.
    Hey Guys, Ive been spending a Shit load of time working on my hack, and im VERY close to releasing it! Anyways, Ive been using cheat engine to catch ID #'s and scanning WoW memory .. etc. and Since I have to turn Cengine on and off while I was doing this i found a cool trick! So heres the Guide/theory on how to use Cheat Engines Speed Hack without warden detecting Cengine in your Process list.

First off. Warden Scans your Process list for 3rd party programs that break the EULA , cheating , hackng etc (DUH) But if Cengine isnt in your process list then Warden cant find/see it right? Well with this guide ill show you how to use speed hack without having Cheat engine in your process list! Or running at all!

Step 1.
    Log-In to WoW, pick your character and get into the world.
    Step 2.
    Start Cheat Engine.... Pick your process,(wow.exe)

Step 3.
    After you select wow.exe press "OK", Then Check "Enable Speed hack" (on the right side of CE.) Then select The Speed of your Choice (I use 2 and 3, Which is Double the nomal speed, So it doesnt look THAT ovious if someone sees you running/Mounted)

Step 4.
    Ok, Now pull up WoW(hopfully you have it in windowed mode) and check to make sure speed hack is working (youll know if it is lol)

Step 5.
    Ok now heres the Anti-Detection part, So if anyone has tryed to exit CheatEngine while speed hack is enabled, It crashes/Freezes WoW... So heres how to avoid that... Once youve gone through steps 1-4, mimimize WoW and Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.. Now "Windows Task Manager" should pop up, Click on the "Processes" Tab. Find "Cheat Engine.exe" Now Highlight it , and click "End Process" (bottom right corner) It will ask you "are you sure?" Click yes.

Step 6.
    Ok, Now if youve followed my steps correctly WoW Should not be frozen, So maximize World Of warcraft and Run around! Wa La! Your character should still be Speed hacking! and thats it! Un-Detectable Speed Hack with CE!

So now that youve Done ALL the steps, You can press "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" Again and check out your process list... Cheat Engine.exe isnt there! But your character is Still Speed Hacking! ENJOY!

NOTE TO n00b's! IF YOU USE THIS METHOD AND SET THE SPEED TO SOMETHING LIKE 10 OR 15 AND RUN AROUND A POPULATED AREA YOU CAN STILL GET BANNED! SO DONT BE IDIOTS! BE SMART AND HAVE FUN!

Btw I searched and found nothing about this. So Enjoy guys, and for the programmers like me here on MMOWNED there alot more things you can do with this method 6): But, I think you guys can figure it out !:wave:

[Hack Guide] Anti-Detection Trick When using CheatEngine[Speed Hack] Simple yet...
    Zeroi9's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah, nice post mate!
    Really usefull. +Rep x2!

Edit :
    Gotta spread..
    Last edited by Zeroi9; 12-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Krillere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure about this. But speedhacks, dont they get busted because Wow checks what buffs you got, and if you go to a place too fast, and you werent supposed to it knows you speed hack? I hope you understand what i mean.

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they wanted to spend the time or have the software for it (probably) they can detect if you're mounted, etc or not. They can compare the co-ordinates from where you started to where you ended and see if it's faster then what it should be.

That's how they did it on Priv Serv WoW anyway.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats why i say only DOUBLE the speed just to be safe , But that is VERY useful to me! Because personaly I think that WoW characters run way too slow but thats just me.

roman420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speed hack is easily detectable server-side. I wouldnt do this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude...Its not detectable if its NOT in your process list n00b, get the hell out of here lol, Idiot probely didnt even read the post

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually laughed really hard IRL

freddieprince's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post.

I hope it won't get deleted like my proxy firewall post did yesterday.
    :hand: LF 2 experienced people with domain and hosting access. I provide web design, social engineering, emails, data mining, public relations, Serious PMs only.

Maree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People can still report you though...?
    I mean if you create new character and start running with 2x it's noticeable.
    There are always people everywhere, Like IDK seems like its a risky thing to do specially if you got good account.

nickp2011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks i used this and it worked

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maree120 View Post
    People can still report you though...?
    I mean if you create new character and start running with 2x it's noticeable.
    There are always people everywhere, Like IDK seems like its a risky thing to do specially if you got good account.
    Bro... Read the DAMN POST! Its says in BIG red letters PEOPLE can still report you SO DONT BE AN IDIOT and do this in populated areas! And NO people are not everywhere. I grind and bot in places and i look at my log after 12 hours of botting and only 1 person seen by the bot all night "New friend Night elf-Druid " etc . think before you post. AND READ THE POST TOO

coveiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is really nice, too bad they are gonna patch it now.../o/

roman420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KRYPTON88 View Post
    Dude...Its not detectable if its NOT in your process list n00b, get the hell out of here lol, Idiot probely didnt even read the post
    *sigh* you are the retarded one, my friend. think about it, just because warden does not see a process does not mean you wont get banned. And i am not talking about by player report either.

Let me throw a hypothetical situation at you. Lets say normal player run speed is X. Since most everything you do does go through the server, lets say they add a line of code like so

if ( player.speed>X && player.level < 20) { banhammer(); }

Obviously over simplified, but I hope you get my drift.

H3llf!re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my answer:
    ...get the hell out of here...Idiot
    so i need a signature?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast