150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerlevel 30-60

irst things first, you want to do quests until you hit level 30 before you start grinding.

Once you hit level 30 then go to Shimmering Flats and do all the kill quests and grind on the basilisks around the small lake to the south of the race way until you hit level 33-34. From there if you have higher level help you can go straight to Scarlet Monastery and have them help you grind out that instance several times until you hit level 40. I find this way to be the quickest and best, but only with higher level help.

If higher level help isn't available you still want to do the Scarlet Monastery quests but don't waste your time trying to find group after group after group to do it over and over again as this takes way too much time.

At level 34 your next stop will be Stranglethorn Vale where you can grind on the Venture Co. Meteorologists at Lake Nazferiti. At level 36 you will want to go to Desolace, grab all the kill quests that have to do with nagas and then go swimming to the little island at the northwest corner and kill the nagas. Be careful though, you will want to watch out for the elite giant that wonders around in the area. Don't worry he only comes ever so often and is extremely easy to avoid.

Level 38-39, go to the Badlands and start grinding on EVERYTHING there. All the creatures are really close together and it is an excellent skinning area. At level 40 go to the Lethlor Ravine and start grinding on the whelps you find there. You can also skin these and you might get lucky and see a Tiny Black Whelping drop which usually sells on the Auction House for around 75-100 gold depending on the server.

At level 43 go to Tanaris and grind for the wastewander pouches which are carried by the humanoids in the WaterSpring Field. I don't recommend trying this unless you are on a normal server as you will get ganked a lot if tried on a PvP server. At level 45 go south along the coast into the pirate cove and grind there until level 49. There are a lot of treasure chests that spawn all over the place here so you can make a lot of gold here too. Don't forget to get the kill quests for this place!

Next stop is Raventusk Village in the Hinterlands. Grab all the kill quests and do them for really quick experience and you'll be level 52 before you know it! From level 52 you will want to travel to the Burning Steppes and grind on Firegut Ogres until you hit level 54. I would then go to Winterspring and start grinding there. A lot of good grinding spots exist here and are easy to find, so it would be pointless to list them all here. At level 58 grind at the Yeti Cave in Winterspring until you hit level 60.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Powerlevel 30-60
    Icicle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Powerlevel 30-60

This is pretty much a common sense.. Or use Joanas guide /brian kopps and level like madman.

flamingrooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i suggest doing the quests in badlands like jainas guide says, grinding will take a lot longer and its boring >_
    yaa...they come to snuff the rooster.

krlhnz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but uve been posting some guides which were all common sense
    :wave:

Shizmaster's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This would work well, good job HunterHero. The only thing I would do to improve the guide is tell us what you were (guessing a hunter given your name) and maybe some more info about the different mobs and how they can mess your day up.
    RE: To everyone else
    You would be surprised how many people were born without common sense. I mean, if you have EVER leveled in the Barrens you know what I am talking about. If people would just learn to read and not be so lazy, the game would be ten times more enjoyable for them.

Volcano's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea i agree whit Shizmaster. +rep from me.

IshotTehsheriff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good guide, but ive always personally preferred questing over grinding. more XP for me, usually, plus the cash that comes along with it.

miklm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Shizmaster
    This would work well, good job HunterHero. The only thing I would do to improve the guide is tell us what you were (guessing a hunter given your name) and maybe some more info about the different mobs and how they can mess your day up.
    RE: To everyone else
    You would be surprised how many people were born without common sense. I mean, if you have EVER leveled in the Barrens you know what I am talking about. If people would just learn to read and not be so lazy, the game would be ten times more enjoyable for them.
    This is so true. Good guide, but try to be more specific.
    Last edited by miklm; 05-03-2007 at 04:53 PM.

DragonWaxter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah common sense dude... but good try

Apocalypse's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when u turn lvl 30 get ur pally and make him prot, makes it a hell of a lot easier. grinding and questing....its hard to say questing gives you more burst xp and grinding is constant. Grinding you stay in one place. Questing you run around maybe get lucky with a kill 30 of X mob quest.Questing really really narrows how many BoE blues and such you can find because you arent killing mobs you are doing certain things.Grinding you get those rare items (when your lucky) i was grinding and found 2 blues in 15 mins,yea wow, btu nothing since. And DEFINATELY in outlands if your rested and you get 1000 xp per kill?! and quests only gives 11k? GO GRIND!!!!

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no contest.. Those who know how to quest will get 1-70 before your grinding, any day. If you know the quests, have done them, know the way to do them, and know which order to pick them up/do them, you will soar through levels. Grinding is for those new to the game, honestly.

Questing will give you the lvls OH SO VERY MUCH faster than grinding.

Grinding is cool, if it's your first time through, or don't know where to go, but questing is the best bet. Don't listen to Apocalypse. Sure, there are some quests that you have to kill a lot of mobs on a low drop rate.. but honestly.. Those BoE blues he/she is talking about are random world drops. You have the same chance to get one killing a random quest mob than you do grinding the same mob for 40 hours.

Also, on the outland point.. Sure, you can get 1K per kill grinding.. up to 150% rest.. But.. Why not turn that 1Kxp towards another +11K or so when completing the quest?

In outland.. By far.. the best way to go is questing... What do you do when you rest runs out? Log out at an inn and wait the 4-5 days until you're at 150% again? While, in that same time, you could have quested 2 lvls, with your rest experience + exp per kill, and the +exp gained from turning in the quests, with +gold for quests, and +items??

As I said before.. Grinding is cool, if you're stuck and don't know where to go.. But by far, questing is the best bet.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

Igsy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these people going on about common sense... what if someone who had just hit 30 for the first time was reading this? If they just needed something fast to read to head them in the right direction this'd be great. +rep for it.
    "A little pink goes a long way."

Photoshop Roxx. :lmao:

Apocalypse's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm well Maq-, i comepletly agree why not gett that extra 11k? but im just saying if you are a high dps or can AoE pretty good and get 1k per kill just grind out your rest then do the quests. Money,cloth,greens,blues/epics if your lucky. yes blues are random world drops but still sitting in one place killing mobs is better then killing 5 mobs goin back and getting 11k xp. Yes more xp i know im trying to get to 70. But if your rested in Outlands go grind. not long maybe an hour maybe 2. I never did it for long. im not saying go grind to 70(actually int hye long run it IS bette4r cuz when you go back and revisit all those quests you get gold instead xp,lots of people have gotten enough gold for thei epics this way and it has been posted a couple of times.

Grinding in between quests is really good. Or even killing mobs on the way to a quest helps a ton.