0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

newbies guide to easy money "no farming"

way 1 "no scam" : when ever someone says selling then a blue or green item look it up in the auction house if there are more then 3 diffrent people selling it for a higher or the same price buy it from him for less (optional) tell him you dont have that much and buy for a little less(/optional) or just haggle then sell it for a little more then he was selling in the acution house if you do this alot you will make about 6-12g per hour and after you have 100g you can haggle even more stuff and start making 20-40g per hour and so on but that will only get you about 200g the first CONSITANT week and 500g after the 3rd or 4th week.

way 2 " w/ scam alot faster" : put a simple item that isnt worth alot but not that many people have such as an item that people dont take from loot or drop then put it in the auction house lets say its worth 5c at vendor, then sell it for bid 5g buyout 25g then say buying "items name" 40g" then get your freind to say there is one of those "item name" in the auction house for only 25g lol he losing alot of money "only once or twice cause people notice your not buying from him and its a scam if he says it alot" then say if you have one meet me in front of sw and when your freind goes to the auction house and its not there or it says someone baught the auction then logout "get him to tell you someone bought it" then if you dont have time to logout say you already bought one and you and your freind can split the money. i make about 50-100g per day or 2 you dont want to do this alot in 1 day otherwise you get reported or people notice a pattern of you logging out but u have a risk of being banned so do it on a newb account and transfer money you make in mail to your main account but on diffrent users cause they will ban your main if they find out you sent everything to him so make 3 accounts on your main then just send it to one of those 3 alternating then later put all the money on your main and delete those other 2 u made if you want.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by orangegold; 04-29-2007 at 04:21 PM.
    how do u edit your signature???

newbies guide to easy money "no farming"
    yourdeath911's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: newbies guide to easy money "no farming"

Pretty sure this has been posted b4

Ozrien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. The "buy low sell high" principle of making money is listed on nearly every single guide page of any gold making site. I guarantee it. In order for it to be profitable you have to spend a lot of your time sitting in front of the auction house; time that you could be using to do something more productive.

2. The AH scam you listed has indeed been posted before. It has one minor twist bringing a third party into the picture, but it'd definitely be a stretch in order to be successful. Secondly, someone who would have the kind of cash to make that kind of scam worth the time/effort would undoubtedly know that you're trying to play them.

gg.

Your day will come.

kons1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old

fubarmedic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well seeing as the above posters are right in saying that this is pretty much commen since if you play the game long enough but it does work. I use auctioneer and do frequent scans so i usually look for good deals in trade window as well as ah, take yesterday for example this guy was selling ced's carver (boe blue) for 160g and it was about 190 bid and 210 buyout in ah so i said i only have 145 so he cod's it and i put it in ah along with 3 other daggers. Low and behold next day i open my mailbox and there is 192 gold waiting for me. Little less than 50g profit right there. So it does work.