0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nether Drake Quest Line!

Screw 4000g riding skills, I am never ever farming that.

Who _NEEDS_ an epic flying mount besides carebears, anyway?
    So you were the one riding your golf cart to work the other day... Do you have to wake up like 3 hours earlier to get there on time? And to qoute Majere:

Is It Worth It?
    I am the first in my small guild with the epic and this is the most frequently asked question I get from them and others. The anwser so far is YES. Man, this thing is fast. Say goodbye to flight paths forever as I will beat you in any race between all but the shortest, most trivial of connections. Be sure to save some of your primals for a Primal Might (1 of each fire, water, earth, air & mana) as this is the main ingredient in the Riding Crop to add another 10% speed on your mount.

Of course, there's the whole status symbol aspect of it as well. The thing just looks so bad ass. I figure, here we are just two months into the expansion and I already have one of the crowning jewels of the XPac. Now I'll have it for all the months to come of end game content. I still have tons of quests to do that are earning me 10-20g per and I'll have my account back up and ready to buy gear, enchants and whatever else I need now that the grind for the epic is over.

I think Blizz priced the epic about right. You can't just blow through the quest content and expect to have one handed to you. They're supposed to be rare, but I hope this post has shown with several hours of dedicated (albiet mindlessly boring) work, you can get the epic flying mount for yourself.

Nether Drake Quest Line!
    Riathe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice guide dude +rep

Apocalypse's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG are you kidding? i played on a friends account and he has one.... it is fast as hell....lol y would carebears want it? with the Epic you can fly faster and catch the enemy =P So is 280% speed increase will you r flying good?! Hell yes. You can run also witch equals the speed of an epic land mount. The normal flying only does the 60% ones. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When i got my epic land mount it was so i DIDNT have to go at 60% speeds....And anyway back to this topic Netherdrakes look amazing!!!

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would never find myself doing it >.<

Would be too much work and not having much fun along the way for a simple mount, especially if you already need an epic flying (training atleast) just to do it.

Much rather pvp instead

Demonicmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you do Arena PvP the top 1% will be awarded an Armored Netherdrake mount that is 280% speed. So if you don't want to grind rep you can go that route, but be forewarned that way lies madness. due to the people that share accounts and have no life so they stayed plugged into WoW all day long.

The daily quests at least afford the people that may be the casual players a fighting chance to get their mount at about the same time as the ones that can stay online for like 18 hours a day. And if you think about it, with just the daily quests alone you would be looking at I think 3-4 weeks of just doing those. The optional quests and assorted others would shorten that time, but it is not going to be as bad as some of the other rep grinds.

Squirllz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veryyyyyyy niceeeeeeeee

Georgina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Demonicmaster
    Well if you do Arena PvP the top 1% will be awarded an Armored Netherdrake mount
    I wish ^^
    IIRC it's 0.5%

Maverike's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I have no chance what so ever of getting the armored netherdrake, I have a good arena team but just cant nor want to play as much as would be needed to get that mount. Even if I did work at it, theres always gona be some team that could kick my ass even after have beeing awake for the last 5 days playing in the arena. Plus you got acount sharing and stuff jus ruining the arenas. This mount is VERY obtainable I did some very rough math to try and prove so...

Rep needed:
    3000+6000+12000+24000
    =45000 rep needed

Doing 3 Daily quests (Before friendly):
    =750 rep + 250 for every egg you find on the way (well say 2 per 1.5 hrs)
    -Thats 1250 rep In about 1.5-2 hours
    -Do this for 2-3 days

Doing 4 Daily quests (friendly):
    =1400 rep
    -Do this for 4-5 days

Do the two actual non-repeatable quests
    =1000 rep

Doing 2 Daily quests (honored)
    1000 rep (1500 rep after doing the race quest 5 times)
    -Do this for 6-7 days

Doing 1 Daily quest (Revered)
    500 rep
    -Do this + your honored quests for about 11 days

Total = 24.5 days (little less then a month) for a casual but determined player who plays for atleast 1.5-2 hours a day

Now this is very rough and done with alot of estimation on time and such but I believe it will look very close to this. I am not positive which quest can be done once you pass friendly and suck like with the sporregar or if that even happens at all. If it dosn't you could always throw in one more quest and get this done on way less time. Also I'd like to note that a good and coordinated group will make this alot faster, I myself have a group set up of : 1 warrior, 1 druid, 1 hunter. We have set up how we are going to do this over the summer and we all know eachother so it should be good fun =D

Best of luck to everyone! (and sorry for any spelling mistakes!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12