Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] My multiboxing guide

Intro:
    This guide is how i did it. It are the basics of multiboxing and it's easy to do. Multiboxing is really fun, and it's not such a pain
    in the ass as most people think. With the new RAF action of blizzard it has become even more interesting.

What is Multiboxing?
    - Multiboxing is a term used to denote one user playing multiple
    accounts simultaneously. This can be done using one or more machines.

Expensive?
    Most people say that it's really expensive, but that's not really true. To get started with multiboxing you only need 1 main account,
    where you pay every month for, and you need 1 or more trial accounts that you upgrade. I did it with 1 main accounts and 2 trial
    accounts, that are linked to my main. After I hit level 20, or you played 10 days, I bought 2 wow cd codes on internet for a total of
    24 euro. With the normal wow (not tbc) you get 30 days free playtime. So on the world of warcraft site, you can upgrade your trial
    account by just giving the cd codes. You don't need to buy 1 month to activate the 30 days free playtime. So for 1 month multiboxing
    with 3 accounts i payed 24 euro for my trial accounts and just 13 euro every month for my main account, which I already had. If you
    want to do it the same way you have to buy keyclone to, which is $20, that's like 14 euro. So that's a total of 51 euro.

What do you need to get started?
    - A main wow account
    - 1 or more trial account (I had 2 trials)
    - keyclone
    - 1 Pc that can launch multiple wow's at the same time

To get started:
    When you have bought all the things you need, you have to instal keyclone. When that's done, you start keyclone. Then you have to give
    you serial and press close. Then you see this screen:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone1mq2.jpg

Next you have to press Setup, and then go to the do-not-pass list. Keyclone is a program, that sends the buttons you press on 1 wow
    you launched to the others, you have launched to. In the do-not-pass list you input the buttons that you don't want to send to the
    other wow's you have launched. The buttons that didn't want to pass are: Tab, Snapshot, A, D, S. Like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone2ty9.jpg

Now press Ok. That's all i did with
    Keyclone for now. Exit keyclone.

Now I downloaded some addons to make multiboxing easier. The addons i use are:
    - Bongos 2
    - Automaton
    - twoboxtoolkit
    - Pitbull
    (Ofcourse you can use addons like metamap or carbonite to, to make leveling easierer)

Next you have to launch wow for each account you have (I had 2 trials, and 1 main so 3x wow). You should fix your screen setup, so you
    can easily see all your characters. I did it this like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone3wowscreens1pw6.jpg

Now you logg in, go to the server you want to play and create a new character (It's most easy to make all you characters the same
    race). You have to do this on all the wow's you launched. And logg in on the Characters.
    Now you see a very chaotic screen. You should make it like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: wow4pu3.jpg

I'm not going to explain how I made it like this because that would take to much time. If you don't know how to make it like this, you
    can always search on the site where you downloaded this addon, and look for a guide to set it up.

First we are going unbind some keys on your trial accounts. Go to Gamemenu, keybindings and unbind the following commands.

- Move forward
    - Move backward
    - Turn left
    - Turn right
    - Strafe left
    - Strafe right
    - Jump
    - Open chat
    - Open chat Slash
    - Chat reply
    - Target nearest enemy
    - And all the interface Panel Functions (like open bag, toggle spellbook etc)

Now when that's done, we are going to make some macros. the macro I use to let my character follow is:

/cleartarget

/follow Kynan

/assist Kynan

I put this macro on the actionbar, and bind it on W (which is normal the move forward key). Do this on all you trial accounts

For attack skills i use the following macro:

/assist Maincharacter
    /cast Lightning Bolt

This one is for lighting bolt, but if you want to make it for shadowbolt, you just replace lightning bolt for shadowbolt.
    do this with all you attack skills, and do this on all you trial accounts.

For healing spells i use this macro:

/target thecharacterthatcastit

/cast Healing Wave

This one is for healing wave. You have to change your charactername which casts healing wave for thecharacterthatcastit.

I have auto self cast on, so I don't use macro's for buffs. You can use a macro to buff other characters.

Now you have to place all you spell on the exact same place on the action bar by all you characters. And have all the bindings exactly
    the same. I have lightning bolt on 2 by all my characters, and healing on 3.

Next i you can launch keyclone. when the license thing comes up you press close, and then minimize it. Now you go to your main and
    invite all you trial characters in your group. when thats done you can start walking around with your main character by using the
    wasd movement keys. If you did all things correct, then all you trial characters will follow. now target a mob (I have target nearest
    enemy on q by my main character), and press 2 to cast lighting bolt. Now all you characters will cast lighting bolt. you can now grind.

Questing:
    I didn't quest much, but if you wanna quest then don't accept the quests where you have to loot things (like 10 feathers). Cause it will
    take to much time to loot it with all you characters. Also don't quest with 1 character, because then that character will level up faster
    as the others, and when all your characters will not have the same level then you don't get the 300% raf xp bonus.

You can now start leveling
    Last edited by wouterflip; 08-17-2008 at 07:46 AM.

[Guide] My multiboxing guide
    wouterflip's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I leveled

I Multibox with 3 characters. A druid on my main account and 2 shamans on my trial accounts. And i use a level 70 priest where i boost with.
    this is how i leveled:

- grind till level 8
    - then run all the way to Ragefire Chasm and go in as a group (with the level 70 priest in my group)
    Now i exited keyclone and did it all manual. I let my trial follow my main and runned with the priest this path:

ImageShack - Hosting :: rfc5wj1.jpg

I start at the green square and pull all the mobs on the path to the yellow square. In the meanwhile i run with my main character (while
    my trials are on follow) to the yellow square. when the main character and the trials are close to the yellow square I aoe all the mobs
    with my priest using Holy nova. when thats done i make this next pull:

ImageShack - Hosting :: rfc6xa9.jpg

The picture is from above, so it's hard to see how i walk because the path i walk is under others.
    Now i have killed most trolls in rfc. This won't take much time (like 7 min). I go run out the instance and reset it. I don't do the other
    mobs because my priest isn't that good geared and the burning crusade orc's who are deeper in the instance can stun you, so i can't pull that
    many and it takes to much time. If I'm correct, then you can reset 4 times in one hour. so when you did it 4 times you have to wait till you can
    go in again.
    I leveled my characters till level 18 in Ragefire Chasm.
    then i went to SFK

I'm not going to explain how I pulled in the other instances.

- In SFK i leveled my characters till level 24.
    - then i went to Scarlet Monastery till level 36
    - Now you can go to Zul'Farrak till level 45
    - and then you can go to Stratholme till level 59

when I'm level 59 I am going to grant levels to a new character on my main account, so i have 4 level 59 characters.

I hope this was usefull, and sorry for the bad english.
    Last edited by wouterflip; 08-17-2008 at 07:36 AM.

wouterflip's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for now
    Last edited by wouterflip; 08-17-2008 at 07:47 AM.

gry000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for guide, I need to try this but my PC sucks, +rep

susy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make wow's windowed , alt accounts wow windows make as small as you can

Half Jackal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely loved your guide.

Now I wish I had £50 a month to spend on WoW... xD

Swiftassasin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wouterflip View Post
    Intro:
    This guide is how i did it. It are the basics of multiboxing and it's easy to do. Multiboxing is really fun, and it's not such a pain
    in the ass as most people think. With the new RAF action of blizzard it has become even more interesting.

What is Multiboxing?
    - Multiboxing is a term used to denote one user playing multiple
    accounts simultaneously. This can be done using one or more machines.

Expensive?
    Most people say that it's really expensive, but that's not really true. To get started with multiboxing you only need 1 main account,
    where you pay every month for, and you need 1 or more trial accounts that you upgrade. I did it with 1 main accounts and 2 trial
    accounts, that are linked to my main. After I hit level 20, or you played 10 days, I bought 2 wow cd codes on internet for a total of
    24 euro. With the normal wow (not tbc) you get 30 days free playtime. So on the world of warcraft site, you can upgrade your trial
    account by just giving the cd codes. You don't need to buy 1 month to activate the 30 days free playtime. So for 1 month multiboxing
    with 3 accounts i payed 24 euro for my trial accounts and just 13 euro every month for my main account, which I already had. If you
    want to do it the same way you have to buy keyclone to, which is $20, that's like 14 euro. So that's a total of 51 euro.

What do you need to get started?
    - A main wow account
    - 1 or more trial account (I had 2 trials)
    - keyclone
    - 1 Pc that can launch multiple wow's at the same time

To get started:
    When you have bought all the things you need, you have to instal keyclone. When that's done, you start keyclone. Then you have to give
    you serial and press close. Then you see this screen:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone1mq2.jpg

Next you have to press Setup, and then go to the do-not-pass list. Keyclone is a program, that sends the buttons you press on 1 wow
    you launched to the others, you have launched to. In the do-not-pass list you input the buttons that you don't want to send to the
    other wow's you have launched. The buttons that didn't want to pass are: Tab, Snapshot, A, D, S. Like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone2ty9.jpg

Now press Ok. That's all i did with
    Keyclone for now. Exit keyclone.

Now I downloaded some addons to make multiboxing easier. The addons i use are:
    - Bongos 2
    - Automaton
    - twoboxtoolkit
    - Pitbull
    (Ofcourse you can use addons like metamap or carbonite to, to make leveling easierer)

Next you have to launch wow for each account you have (I had 2 trials, and 1 main so 3x wow). You should fix your screen setup, so you
    can easily see all your characters. I did it this like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: keyclone3wowscreens1pw6.jpg

Now you logg in, go to the server you want to play and create a new character (It's most easy to make all you characters the same
    race). You have to do this on all the wow's you launched. And logg in on the Characters.
    Now you see a very chaotic screen. You should make it like this:

ImageShack - Hosting :: wow4pu3.jpg

I'm not going to explain how I made it like this because that would take to much time. If you don't know how to make it like this, you
    can always search on the site where you downloaded this addon, and look for a guide to set it up.

First we are going unbind some keys on your trial accounts. Go to Gamemenu, keybindings and unbind the following commands.

- Move forward
    - Move backward
    - Turn left
    - Turn right
    - Strafe left
    - Strafe right
    - Jump
    - Open chat
    - Open chat Slash
    - Chat reply
    - Target nearest enemy
    - And all the interface Panel Functions (like open bag, toggle spellbook etc)

Now when that's done, we are going to make some macros. the macro I use to let my character follow is:

/cleartarget

/follow Kynan

/assist Kynan

I put this macro on the actionbar, and bind it on W (which is normal the move forward key). Do this on all you trial accounts

For attack skills i use the following macro:

/assist Maincharacter
    /cast Lightning Bolt

This one is for lighting bolt, but if you want to make it for shadowbolt, you just replace lightning bolt for shadowbolt.
    do this with all you attack skills, and do this on all you trial accounts.

For healing spells i use this macro:

/target thecharacterthatcastit

/cast Healing Wave

This one is for healing wave. You have to change your charactername which casts healing wave for thecharacterthatcastit.

I have auto self cast on, so I don't use macro's for buffs. You can use a macro to buff other characters.

Now you have to place all you spell on the exact same place on the action bar by all you characters. And have all the bindings exactly
    the same. I have lightning bolt on 2 by all my characters, and healing on 3.

Next i you can launch keyclone. when the license thing comes up you press close, and then minimize it. Now you go to your main and
    invite all you trial characters in your group. when thats done you can start walking around with your main character by using the
    wasd movement keys. If you did all things correct, then all you trial characters will follow. now target a mob (I have target nearest
    enemy on q by my main character), and press 2 to cast lighting bolt. Now all you characters will cast lighting bolt. you can now grind.

Questing:
    I didn't quest much, but if you wanna quest then don't accept the quests where you have to loot things (like 10 feathers). Cause it will
    take to much time to loot it with all you characters. Also don't quest with 1 character, because then that character will level up faster
    as the others, and when all your characters will not have the same level then you don't get the 300% raf xp bonus.

You can now start leveling
    Looks cool, i might try it someday.

[Thefuzz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it just me or does this look similar to http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...t-started.html just a little bit different and less videos and pics and shit?

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty similar to my guide...Just missing color, less pics, and more frequent grammar mistakes.

I have to also so say that based on the way you set up your macros or suggest beginners to, I highly doubt you have multiboxed at 70 successfully, sorry.

There is also no reason at all for you to quad-post.

This seems like you just saw how many people liked my guide, and did the same thing at an attempt for rep. This is borderline a carbon copy.

EDIT: Oh and thinking back on it, the RAF dealio was realease like what? a week or so ago? If that is how you leveled then you certainly havn't mutiboxed 70 successfully.

EDIT2: Theres also a huge flaw in your guide that well, proves you never leveled anything.

Proof 1:
    I Multibox with 3 characters. A druid on my main account and 2 shamans on my trial accounts. And i use a level 70 priest where i boost with.
    (I had 2 trials)

I did it with 1 main accounts and 2 trial accounts
    TOTAL ACCOUNTS USED:3 however, if your multiboxing 3 characters, hows the druid on your main account going to level if your running the other two on the priest which is on the same account?
    when I'm level 59 I am going to grant levels to a new character on my main account, so i have 4 level 59 characters.
    Oh ok, thats how. You can just grant levels to your alts on your main accounts to catch up to the other two you just boosted. Duh. My bad bro......wait....whats this in the FAQ about the RAF?
    For every 2 levels a character on the trial account receives, one level may be gifted to a character on the veteran account. So, if a trial character, after he or she upgrades to the full client, levels to 60, a character on the veteran account may receive full 29 levels. The first giftable level is gained at level 3.
    WoW Forums -> **** Recruit-a-Friend - Ultimate FAQ! *****

You said that you would have 4 level 59s by the end of granting. That means your idea of granting would be: Get on trial account#1 and grant an alt of your choice on the main account to 59 (druid so you can catch up) then with trial account#2 grant a new character (considered a free level 59) on the main account for whatever reason. BUT, you can only grant a level for every 2 levels.

whats that mean?
    your "two new 59s" would actually be two new 29s.

Conclusion: Sure you could boost your two alts up. Doubtful you even did that in the time the raf has been available, with a priest at that. The way "You leveled" isnt even possible therefore it never happened.

Does it feel good to stop a leecher dead in his tracks in the pursuit of free rep?
    yes.
    Last edited by mudfish; 08-17-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I helped stop a leecher ^.^ im so happy even thourgh im still in leecher status even thourgh ive posted 3 great guides that people liked alot but they are all rep broke lol

heke01's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well here is my Multiboxing thingies

Heh here is my multiboxing and everything i want to tell about it.
    i am multiboxing 2 priest both are now lvl 29 my second account is Raf account /played are 7hour
    i use Keyclone Cracked (sorry i spent my moneys for 2nd account >.>)

i leveled :
    1-15 = questing
    15-25 = Using friend mage stockade boostin
    25-29 = Still mage boosting SM lin and armory

i really dont use mcros only /invite xxxx and
    /focus
    /assist
    /stopcasting

only those 2

addons i use :
    bongos
    twotoolbox
    Xperl
    metamap

here is picture hope this helped you

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Guide] My multiboxing guide-multibox-jpg  

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by heke01 View Post
    Heh here is my multiboxing and everything i want to tell about it.
    i am multiboxing 2 priest both are now lvl 29 my second account is Raf account /played are 7hour
    i use Keyclone Cracked (sorry i spent my moneys for 2nd account >.>)

i leveled :
    1-15 = questing
    15-25 = Using friend mage stockade boostin
    25-29 = Still mage boosting SM lin and armory

i really dont use mcros only /invite xxxx and
    /focus
    /assist
    /stopcasting

only those 2

addons i use :
    bongos
    twotoolbox
    Xperl
    metamap

here is picture hope this helped you

Im sorry but that is the most rediculous maximizer set up I have ever seen. You may want to look over my guide to keyclone (including maximizer) to get that fixed if your having issues

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ml#post1009716

dreadful's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide, im gonna use this!, +rep!

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreadful View Post
    nice guide, im gonna use this!, +rep!
    Why are people still +Rep ing him he stole the guide basically from mudfish or w.e he should get no more rep im going to go post a piece of shit guide instead of the good ones that i have posted so far and got no rep maybe with a new piece of shit guide i will get +Rep

pixie12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want full version of keyclone for free pm me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast