0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun Ideas For XYZ Hack - guide of sorts

Well i'm really bored of being off WoW... Back on in 2 weeks as soon as exams are over.. Woot! But yerr i'm bored so i thought i'd be nice and post all the interesting ideas and uses of XYZ, some completely useless fun and some mildly useful
    I may add more later through editing it as some i may have forgotten

1) Hacking your way through instances, I.E: The Underbog, If you're in a group of lads all with XYZ you can hack straight up from the start of the instance right to The Black Stalker
    You can also use the Hellfire Ramparts chest trick (refer to my previous thread about that) http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...tml#post703796

2) Kiting, this hack can be totally awesome for kiting, thats if ur a hunter, basics like, i used it to get a dragon from burning steppes, go all the way over the mountains south, and bring it in to northshire valley... silly noobs attacked it.. that was hilarious... (and yes you do need it cos u need it to get down safely, Takes some skill and experience with the hack though)

3) Just entertaining people and friend... Seriously people are so blind, i know its reckless but i go flipping around and appearing on top of goldshire inn and blacksmith in the middle of duel and people just stand there like 'WTF how did you do that?!?!' So i go 'magic' and they're like ' TEACH ME!!!' Seriously guys ive never been banned reported or anything of the like.. only time i got reported was when i scammed 300g off someone ^^ and i confused him and stuff into taking away the ticket and the never spoke to him again... what a fool ^^

4) Cheating in BG's: it doesnt work in WSG unfortunately, but if you're there at the start it can give your team a slight advantage, and ive never been reported for it! great, i always get out of Alterac valley early and charge down the other end to be massacred
    Ah, turns out doesnt work in EOTS... Oh well who cares its still all good... so im guessing best thing is to go in a premade group with everyone using XYZ and get straigh through the gates in Alterac Valley. Those hordies will freeze with terror

5) If you're one of those cowardly types like me.. well im not that cowardly any more.. i was scared of running out in front of level 70s before i got to level 70.. but no... all those dailies like Hellfire Bases and the ones in bone wastes as well, you can use XYZ to hide in the walls and all that sort of thing. and if someone your level turns up you can leap out get them by surprise and mash 'em, then hop back into the wall. It's hilarious

*** NEW!!! I REMEMBERED ANOTHER ONE ***
    6) Ooh awesome another thing i remembered! Excellent for WSG, it works great on my nelf but I haven't tried it on a hordie, What you do is you run into the enemy flag room (or hack in there secretly) and usually they wait for you to grab the flag before they pounce on you. So what you do is you grab the flag then quickly hack through the back wall of the base
    there is a small gap between the wall and the edge of the map and make sure you dont fall down there or its one helluva a long drop and 10% of your armour, but you get on the land, then turn right and go round to that little extra room on the flag room, jump through the wall into there, then hack upwards into the ledge above it, from there you should be just about safe to run home because they'll all be in the flag room standing there like /:O and 'WTF did he go!?!?'
    It's hilarious

***** EVEN NEWERER!!! Thank god for my memory ^^ ********
    Kay! basics what you do is you go over to the enemy faction base, walk through their wall and go around under their city, pop up on anyone with pvp or turn your pvp on (its already on because you're in their city) and pop up so they run at you trying to kill you then just dissapear back underground... It's so funny!
    And on some private servers it works especially well because it allowed me to stand behind the wall with my mage and shoot pyroblasts out the wall at people. On real WoW it tells you that they're not in your line of sight sadly

That'll be all for now ^^ maybe some more later if i remember anything else I used to do
    Enjoy guys :wave: Hope it helps

Oh! Also here's the link for Awwe's XYZ hack if you're too lazy to search for it ^^ http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...-hack-xyz.html

>>>>>>>>>>>> Please Post here with other ideas that you have, I'd love to try them out <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thankyou Awwe The Awesome for your Amazing hack!
    Last edited by Darknights; 05-25-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Adding more ideas

Fun Ideas For XYZ Hack - guide of sorts
    kaduvil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said in the other post, this is the reason I still play wow! It's almost too fun ^ ^

Ferag's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, more good ideas. I actually have to start using this hack, don't I?

akassassin23's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg...IDK!!!

phgn99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt the hack decteced at retail?

Darknights's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phgn99 View Post
    Isnt the hack decteced at retail?
    Lol no mate it obviously isn't as i've been using it all over WoW and not for one second have i been detected ^^

Originally Posted by Ferag View Post
    lol, more good ideas. I actually have to start using this hack, don't I?
    yeah blatently mate! It's like the best hack ever that i use on WoW... Another amazing hack I found that sometimes works on retail is EWH, now that is awesome, in earlier versions you could turn on the flying cheat but rather than flying you ended up with the ability to run on water!!!

Man i should really come up with something that people will rep me for *thinks intently*
    Can i get repped for creating a pack of the best hacks? As long as i claim no ownership of them?
    Last edited by Darknights; 05-12-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Being a rep begging noob

maxmaximus112's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lolz nice .... dude but no thx

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darknights View Post
    Man i should really come up with something that people will rep me for *thinks intently*
    Can i get repped for creating a pack of the best hacks? As long as i claim no ownership of them?
    If you send me a pack of the best hacks out there for free then Ill rep you fo sho!

coldmrn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Is Fun! :d

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool shall get on it at some point. ^^
    Edit: fabulous. I made a post with my 5 best hacks and programs ever and low and behold it gets deleted by a mod because i quote 'we already have these'
    i know you already have them but im collecting them together so it's much easier to find them. sigh
    Last edited by Darknights; 05-13-2008 at 03:35 PM.

[Blackstorm]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your an ally, you can go to Northshire Abbey and go the ground floor. Then slide down under the floor and hit the ground. So then you can walk around the abbey with your top-half of the body sticking (since the ground under is close to the main floor). And the noobs would start asking how can you do that. Just say that (w/e class you are) can do it only.

*Oh sorry man, only mages can do that.*

+rep, if this thread grows, it would probably be an interesting thread.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha yeah mate I'd love it to grow, it would be great, but I'm guessing that most of the good ideas for XYZ get posted on the XYZ thread itself
    Oh well

If you have any fun stuff to do with XYZ please post them here
    Ah, your ears are fine. It's what's between 'em that scares me.

Stabster226's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Finally, been looking for a post like this. Cheers mate!

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you and no problem matey
    Enjoy teh funz!
    And remember as soon as i get back on wow i shall be posting vids and pics
    Ah, your ears are fine. It's what's between 'em that scares me.

akyuratyper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you attack while using the hack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast